Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 737 of 1603 FirstFirst ... 237 637 687 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 787 837 1237 ... LastLast
Results 11,041 to 11,055 of 24041
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13001

    Joyce in Chantilly

    She come back I see her yesterday, $. 60 for 30 min but I took almost 45 she started with the sniff after I pass the test she star with the BBBJ I request CIM she did it to me I love when she take all then she go to spit to the bathroom. I suggest her next time for behind she Tell me is extra she have big menu, I recommend you guys for the price it's worth it.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...6914075-228855

  2. #13000

    Samantha Clubvip

    Went to see Samantha at Clubvip https://clubvipkgirls.escortbook.com...samantha-44219.

    She's very hot with nice big tits and butts. Thicc with a slim waist. Looks young.

    Her english is only good enough but she's very fun to talk to. Bright and bubbly girl.

    Standard service in shower and in bed but she's very playful. BBBJ is awesome with a bit of deepthroat. The way she tightens her pussy when you cum and then let you stay inside for a bit was very nice.

    After the 2nd shower, and we put the clothes back on. She put on her pajama which was an oversize tshirt. But with her body, it was very hot and kinda cute. That was a nice sight.

    She's one of the best girls at clubvip. Way better than Sinbi based on my own experience.

    She will be here until next week Thursday and will come back here in 3 months or so. Definitely recommend.



    Also throwing a small review for Peachy that I went to see last month but didn't write a review.

    http://www.peachylovely.com/profile/

    Big tits Thai girl. Tits are like in pictures but a bit more fat in the waist but not an issue.

    Also a very nice girl. Good english. Fun small talks.

    When she does BBBJ, she keeps eyes contact with you, which is kinda hot.

    Nice butt for doggy.

    Overall a good experience.

  3. #12999

    Reviews are mixed on Dee / Destiny

    Quote Originally Posted by Sexingit  [View Original Post]
    Her oiled up ass and pussy looks fire but I'm glad I haven't sampled.
    It's a crap shoot with her. Catch her early and you get your money's worth. If it's during the midday or evening, stand by for overbooking or outright radio silence. My last and final encounter after depositing a full natural load, there was a quick wipe when we finished and no other clean up after. Then she just pulled up her tights. I could have high-fived the next guy as I shut the door, started my walk down the hall and he knocked on the same door. Cleared my medical protocols, so be safe and keep checking your pipes. As for her and her service, I classify her as a quick cum dumpster. It's hit or miss and can be unreliable.

  4. #12998

    Karoline Firefly

    Met with Karoline last month on her monthly tour to DC. Seen her a few times prior, so set up is as easy as an email. Below is the rundown of the last visit but it's pretty much consistent with the previous visits.

    Two text system, ready on time as always and greeted with a nice hug and kiss. After some small talk, drop off the donation, shower and she is waiting for me in a lingerie set as seen in her site pics. I love women with curly hair and even though some of her pics show her with straight hair, she now has it back to the curly hairstyle which I find more exotic. She's open to leading the action or being led. I prefer to lead, so we start with DFK with lots of tongue. She's a great kisser and welcomes the lip to lip, tongue to tongue contact while I gently stroke her clit. I prompt her to give me a BBBJ and she goes down and services me with great enthusiasm. Her blowjobs are sloppy and porn star like and she has no issues going deep. She kept this up for a good 10 minutes or so, until I stood by the side of the bed, had her lie face up with her head hanging over the edge of the bed and stood over her and let my balls tangle into her eager mouth. I like to keep my balls clean shaven as I love the sight and feeling of my testes sliding in and out of a providers moist mouth. She sucked and sucked and sucked away as I reached down and stuck two fingers in her pussy and vigorously stroked her G spot as she moaned with glee. I then grab her hips and lift her up, so now we are in standing 69 position. She's nice and petite so holding her there as we feasted on each others nether regions was no issue. I sucked her pussy until me tongue went numb, then lay her back down on the bed as asked for the cover.

    We cycle through just about every position in the sun. She's open to using the furniture in the room too, I. E the mirror, the dresser, the couch, etc. When on top she loves to twerk and it's hard not to pop seeing her nice young wide womanly hips plopping up and down on my cock. My favorite position with her is doggie. I love holding onto her hair with one hand, and slapping / grabbing her ass with the other. Each time I've seen her we've stayed in this position the longest and she can really take a good hard thorough pounding in this position, which always causes me to cum hard and generate a massive load like a geyser. She's a nice conversationalist and young smart entrepreneur. If you want a preview of her talent, she's active on social media. Damage is 5 benjamins. MSOG welcome. Never rushes. Have and will repeat. As she sometimes offers duos with her young college aged friends.

    https://www.karolinefirefly.com

    https://twitter.com/Fireflyxoxo1

  5. #12997
    Quote Originally Posted by Life410  [View Original Post]
    Private View.

    http://www.edenmodelsva.com/emma/

    http://web.archive.org/web/201410082...ladies/alyssa/

    Never seen Emma or her as any other moniker. But I stay somewhat informed on the private View Space. Hope the above helps you.
    I didn't realize Emma went by Alyssa at Blue Gems.

  6. #12996
    I emailed Peach and used Jasmine Babe as a reference. I'm sure you will be able to do the same since you also have her as a reference. Stay safe.

    Quote Originally Posted by DawnWolf  [View Original Post]
    Oh I'm well aware, I was fine spending more for specifically in this since I wanted an experience with someone the same age. Not so certain I can use Chelsea as a reference (asked afterwards but haven't heard back so oh well) , and Lixa has told me 1 reference isn't enough. How are why'll starting contact with Peach? Haven't gotten anywhere from messaging her on P411, so maybe I'll try emailing / texting or filling out her forum thing on her site.

    That being said it may wait, I was considering setting something up with Elizabeth Moore (she's already verified me), but this week is tight for me so thinking about when. Also just got into AG so have those options too to look forward to.

  7. #12995

    Jemma Stone

    Quote Originally Posted by Life410  [View Original Post]
    Private View.

    http://www.edenmodelsva.com/emma/

    http://web.archive.org/web/201410082...ladies/alyssa/

    Never seen Emma or her as any other moniker. But I stay somewhat informed on the private View Space. Hope the above helps you.
    Thanks.

    BTW, those looking for an all natural DD 20 something year old Caucasian provider in the DC area. Check out Jemma Stone.

    She's a complete nympho and will suck, fuck and swallow to your hearts content!

    https://www.jemstonemodel.com

    https://tryst.link/escort/jemma-stone

  8. #12994
    Quote Originally Posted by Menos  [View Original Post]
    Do you know if the email for lixa in the link you provided is active? I remember sending her my screening information to an email address from another ad of her but it wasn't the same as the one below.
    Her site mentions she uses a new email. If you go to her site and email that one she'll get back to you, but it'll take a bit (like a week for me).

  9. #12993
    Quote Originally Posted by Squatty2  [View Original Post]
    At this point, since you have some experience under your belt. (and your clear preference for Asian women) you shouldn't b spending $600 per. I don't mean that you should bargain shop, but you can find attractive, well reviewed Asian providers for $350-$400. Like.

    https://tryst.link/escort/peach-981 who is reviewed a few posts below this one and https://tryst.link/escort/lixa.
    Oh I'm well aware, I was fine spending more for specifically in this since I wanted an experience with someone the same age. Not so certain I can use Chelsea as a reference (asked afterwards but haven't heard back so oh well) , and Lixa has told me 1 reference isn't enough. How are why'll starting contact with Peach? Haven't gotten anywhere from messaging her on P411, so maybe I'll try emailing / texting or filling out her forum thing on her site.

    That being said it may wait, I was considering setting something up with Elizabeth Moore (she's already verified me), but this week is tight for me so thinking about when. Also just got into AG so have those options too to look forward to.

  10. #12992
    Quote Originally Posted by Menos  [View Original Post]
    Do you know if the email for lixa in the link you provided is active? I remember sending her my screening information to an email address from another ad of her but it wasn't the same as the one below.
    I'm not sure, but that is her current ad.

  11. #12991
    Do you know if the email for lixa in the link you provided is active? I remember sending her my screening information to an email address from another ad of her but it wasn't the same as the one below.

    Quote Originally Posted by Squatty2  [View Original Post]
    At this point, since you have some experience under your belt. (and your clear preference for Asian women) you shouldn't b spending $600 per. I don't mean that you should bargain shop, but you can find attractive, well reviewed Asian providers for $350-$400. Like.

    https://tryst.link/escort/peach-981 who is reviewed a few posts below this one and https://tryst.link/escort/lixa.

  12. #12990
    Quote Originally Posted by BushBaby  [View Original Post]
    Massage spot? PM me the details? Been out the AMP arena for some time. Used to gorge on the Asian ladies during the late 90's / early 2000's during DC's golden AMP era. Until I got wrapped up in a bust at Sun across from the Verizon Center in 2005. Been too weary ever since. Hotel in calls are way safer with an establish lady when it comes to avoiding such situations.
    Private View.

    http://www.edenmodelsva.com/emma/

    http://web.archive.org/web/201410082...ladies/alyssa/

    Never seen Emma or her as any other moniker. But I stay somewhat informed on the private View Space. Hope the above helps you.

  13. #12989

    Emma

    Quote Originally Posted by MDGuy145  [View Original Post]
    Ever see Emma at Eden Models. Not FS (at least I've never got it but never asked), but she's got nice DD's and does a solid Russian.
    Massage spot? PM me the details? Been out the AMP arena for some time. Used to gorge on the Asian ladies during the late 90's / early 2000's during DC's golden AMP era. Until I got wrapped up in a bust at Sun across from the Verizon Center in 2005. Been too weary ever since. Hotel in calls are way safer with an establish lady when it comes to avoiding such situations.

  14. #12988

    Forgot the link


  15. #12987

    Pink

    I've seen Pink a few times and always enjoy here services. I can't get hard with condoms so I usually just play with her tits while I get a hand job. No BBBJ though. She is easy going and always enjoy. Good price point as well.

    On a side note, does anyone know a provider in the Springfield area that will just do BBBJ? As mentioned before I can't do sex. I just a nice provider that will give a BBBJ. I use to see Moif Queen but she isn't around much anymore and she was to Big for my liking. Any recommendations would be appreciated.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape