Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,011 to 2,025 of 4495
-
05-07-21 08:36 #2485Senior Member

Posts: 527Oriental Holistic Spa
At least that's what I think it was called.
On Ives Dairy Road, North side, in the one story office complex.
Nice place, clean and still has a relatively new look. I was here once about 2 years ago and had a great time, FS for 1. 00.
Thought I'd venture there again this past Wednesday. Had a session (30 min for. 60) with Julie. She was young (assumed late 20's), thin, and full perky c cups. Smooth skin, a real top notch in my book.
She actually gave me a decent massage and on the flip I tried for FS, but she didn't have it on the menu. I made her a pretty nice offer (1. 50) to see if she would bite and she still only offered a HJ. I took what I could get and tipped. 40, just so she knows what she left on the table, and yes, I pulled out 2. 00 from my pocket, counted it all out and then handed her. 40.
I intend to try again next week some time to see if she'll bite now that she knows I'm good for the money and she recognizes me.
On my way out, another gal came up and asked if I wanted a second session. She was aggressive. Less cute, but still young and a decent body. I have a feeling she's the FS girl in the spa.
-
05-07-21 05:08 #2484Banned Member

Posts: 663So what do you have in your pockets when you want FS in an AMP?
Originally Posted by Jack76
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-21 13:41 #2483Senior Member

Posts: 294Prepared
Wow. The only thing missing is a change of clothes, headphones in case they make you wait for a while, a sandwich and some snacks, maybe some candles and a mini bottle of champagne with a pair of nice plastic cups in case you want to make a date out of it.
Originally Posted by BigLuber
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-21 07:14 #2482Banned Member

Posts: 663Yup, I've found camera lenses in the digital clock and in an unused air vent in what was suppose to be a private room. I just closed the slats on the air vent and laid a paper towel over the clock.
Originally Posted by NabWind
[View Original Post]
Apparently, the girl didn't even know about the spy cams as she didn't care about the clock being covered or the vent being closed.
I uncovered the clock and opened the vent when I was leaving.
You can buy a good camera and microphone (bug) detector on Amazon, I use the one with the eye port that shows the reflection of infrared from any camera lens for about a hundred bucks or so, the cheaper ones are not as effective.
I'll always wear Cargo Shorts or trousers as the big side pockets allow me to come prepared with condoms, lube, alcohol sprayer, money, cell phone, cam and mic detector, and my trusty. 380 in case an uninvited guest show up with robbery on his mind, I don't like being caught with my pants down, as the saying goes.
-
05-05-21 19:42 #2481Banned Member

Posts: 663AMP hopping tip, new / first time encounter
I like to save time when I'm weeding out the no-FS AMP girls.
So I'll run a little test on a new / first encounter with a cutie in an AMP.
I'll go to check out an AMP in shorts, no underwear. I ask to use the restroom.
Then I come out to where she's waiting by our private room, with my boner out of my fly, and ask her " Are you friendly?
(I'll also have "Are you friendly" IN Chinese on my Google translate to play on my phone).
If she laughs and moves in closer, then you know FS is a GO. But if she recoils or indicates she's not going there, just politely apologize and cancel and ask for a refund and move on.
-
05-05-21 19:35 #2480Banned Member

Posts: 663Is the building number Rolly, (164-166 two units) it's one block east of 85 across the street, next to the Empanada Bakery.
Originally Posted by RollyPolly
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-21 17:01 #2479Senior Member

Posts: 122Aya Tryst
Not sure if this is the right forum but anyone try Aya tantra queen?
-
05-05-21 08:11 #2478Senior Member

Posts: 527Where is the 1. 6. 4 Spa? I live in that area, tons of AMPs, but I've never seen one called 164.
Originally Posted by BigLuber
[View Original Post]
Also, never really had success with FS at the NMB AMPs, which sucks because I can practically walk to many of them. Even the one down at 85 NE (or is it NW) 167th st, by 95. People say that's the best bet and they seem to only offer HJ.
-
05-02-21 17:55 #2477Senior Member

Posts: 61Linda
Sounds like a good idea, I just scout around and hope I find someone young, didn't see CiCi at that other place, just the same lady, maybe she's giving other names?
Originally Posted by BigLuber
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-21 09:05 #2476Banned Member

Posts: 663Foot Spa in Sky Lake
Called there yesterday around 1 o'clock and my fav Cici was on duty, but she was busy for the next 30 minutes or so, so I went to the 1. 6. 4. Spa in NMB, and found Linda.
Originally Posted by KingChrome
[View Original Post]
I know Linda from the East Village and she is A+, super nice lady, speaks some English but I always have my Google Translate app ready which is super helpful for lite conversation.
I keep the personal PH#s of most of my nice FS ladies, so I'm rarely in search of FS unless I can't arrange anything on the spot or I'm just AMP hopping for new encounters.
-
05-01-21 01:35 #2475Senior Member

Posts: 50Down South
Anyone has any intel or exp on AMP at areas like pinecrest, palmetto bay, culter bay, basically down south between kendall and homestead.
-
05-01-21 01:13 #2474Senior Member

Posts: 50Similar experience
I kinda had a similar experiences at 92-7* SW 40, she dint give me a good message and was always asking me to hurry up which pissed me off. I had to stop, put my dress and leave. I was like f** the $. I am never gone come here nor recommend anyone to this place.
Originally Posted by Jack76
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-21 21:43 #2473Banned Member

Posts: 663Late 40's?
Originally Posted by KingChrome
[View Original Post]
You should have passed on the introduction.
-
04-20-21 18:06 #2472Senior Member

Posts: 61Foot Spa
Managed to get in today, got some time off. Opted for the half hour, girl who greeted me was the same as who rubbed me. Michelle was her name, says she's the only one, late 40's maybe early 50's, she did really get my muscles loosened up though, I wouldn't go again.
Originally Posted by BigLuber
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-21 16:15 #2471Senior Member

Posts: 133Sucks it was a bad experience but man makes me laugh how they change when they see the cash. Too bad for her ass she done messed up. I myself need to find me a nice spot that actually does a good massage and has extras available. Had a girl before the pandemic but she is lost to me.
Originally Posted by Jack76
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




