Thread: Bareback Beauties
+
Add Report
Results 4,531 to 4,545 of 8327
-
05-09-21 18:27 #3797Senior Member

Posts: 30Damn
You got what you paid for sometimes you can't get what you want and have to settle.
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-21 15:36 #3796Douchebag

Posts: 421Ronnie BBFSCIP
Seen her posting for a while now, finally decided to give her a chance. Her ad lists a ton of rules which made me hesitate before but she was actually really chill. Set up for BBFS Incall QV for 120. Incall was a clean apartment. She works on her sofa but it a big one with on of those L shaped sections to lay down on.
Before we started she asked if I was paying for CiP. It's a 35 up charge, went ahead and paid because I hate pulling out. Still keeps her rate very reasonable. BBBJ was outstanding. Easily top 5 I've ever had, hell probably top 3. Legit stellar BBBJ.
Have her climb on bare, pussy was excellent. She seemed to honestly be enjoying herself, she definitely had at least one O. She rides very well, not lazy like some girls I've seen. Overall a good experience for a decent rate. She does have a small amount of baby damage, but overall great body. Thin and clean.
https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/13742834
-
05-09-21 15:26 #3795Senior Member

Posts: 369Bruh. There aint enough booze on earth.
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-21 13:47 #3794Senior Member

Posts: 884Maybe the filters aren't this issue here but the willingness of some guys to pay clearly overweight and ugly girls to fuck is?
Originally Posted by LACornHoler
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-21 13:44 #3793Senior Member

Posts: 884You should have asked her to pay you.
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
There is not enough alcohol, short of me being dead from alcohol poisoning, that would get me to stick my dick in that beast.
Here's my question - why would you have paid for girl in the first pic even if she showed up looking like that?
-
05-09-21 09:28 #3792Senior Member

Posts: 3748An even more extreme example of their pics vs reality!
The pic on the left is what she sent. The pic on the right shows what showed up. Yes, I actually inseminated her, for 100, but it took an awful LOT of booze first! (For ME!).
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-21 09:16 #3791Senior Member

Posts: 3748Its not just filters.
That ad reminds me of another similar big tit Vegas hoe. Six years ago in Vegas, I responded to an "anything goes" backpage ad, and confirmed in the phone that she woud fuck bareback for 100. I was attracted to the pics of the tits. I saved a a couple of those ad pics from that backpage ad-- they are the first and third the pics from the left, below. The other two pics, I took myself, and show what actually showed up to my room. At least the tits were accurate. I usually feed them some booze to loosen them up, but that time, I had to feed MYSELF quite a bit of booze before I could actually go thru with THAT insemination!
Originally Posted by LACornHoler
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-21 22:47 #3790Senior Member

Posts: 539I agree, mostly
I luckily grew up & lived mostly in San Pedro, & am lucky I can speak & look good enough to get hotties, without paying, USUSALLy. But I like hookers too & YES if I am going to pay, she will be hot, at least an 8 in my scale. The 1 thing I disagree with is. If a woman uses fake or altered pictures. NO Way, I don't care what, if she starts out whatever relationship its going to be (1 x sometime regular or more or less) with a lie, how can I expect any honesty or trust ability? You can. Its going to be obvious the pictures are not accurate, thus by proceeding after the meet, you consent to her lie, accepting this BS can in her mind, say, OK I got a good one here, I don't need to respect him cause he's so hard up or stupid. He'll accept what ever I give, or she's too stupid to care in which case I don; t want to FK with stupid bitches. I know that others disagree with that part.
Put another way: There are Many reasons for the laws in this country and abroad that make False Advertising both illegal and possibly financially rewarding to the victims there of.
Unfortunately, many people having lived their entire lives under this expect truth from others. There are no such protections or requirements for hookers dope dealers gang members or other petty or big time criminals.
Don't believe everything you read, when the carpet doesn; t match the cuffs. She's already up to something false -and that was before you even entered the picture.
Originally Posted by LACornHoler
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-21 12:46 #3789Senior Member

Posts: 3424You have to be realistic
It's extremely unlikely you'll be banging a hot chick bare plus greek for $250. At least off the advert boards. Entirely possible to find a UTR or "sugarbaby" type that you might manage that with.
Originally Posted by LACornHoler
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-21 15:07 #3788Senior Member

Posts: 30So tired of pic filters
Took an early morning meet up before work with a woman who advertises BBFS with Greek for 250. Stop by and saw a face that was not the one in the pics. It was the same girl but clearly used an Snapchat filter on her videos and pics. She's not superugly but clearly a 4 when I was going to settle for a 6. Services where as promised. Just wasn't really satisfied by the looks. After I finished I got up and left. I had a feeling similar to what you get when you order something of wish.com . I got what I paid for but quality was not that great. She has a great attitude and takes a pounding in the chocolate shop with enthusiasm, but I pay to bang hot chicks not 4's.
https://independent.com.listcrawler....egas/61976256/
-
05-06-21 13:50 #3787Banned Member

Posts: 521Twitter
I started with 4 or 5 Vegas hookers I know and the list grew from there. Never done a # search, but I'm guessing that if you searched #DateVegas or something like that you might have success. Also, as you start to follow hooks many of them do use ##s that you could search, it's just not something I've ever done.
Originally Posted by SeckSee1
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-21 12:38 #3786Senior Member

Posts: 91How do you find them on twitter?
Do you use a specific hashtag? Are you asking to twitter handles when you see one and grow from there?
Originally Posted by DCGrind
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-21 18:52 #3785Banned Member

Posts: 521I rely on Twitter a lot!
Most reputable providers are now on Twitter. I set up a separate account just to follow hookers. I probably follow 200. It serves a couple of purposes. One, you can see who posts positive stuff and who posts negative stuff like I referred to in my OP. Two, they always post their new photos there. Three, if they run specials they usually do so on Twitter so you're the first to know. And lastly, they are constantly re-tweeting their friends ads and posts so you can find new friends both in Vegas and for when you're on the road. It's a no lose resource.
Originally Posted by Ombyb
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-21 15:19 #3784Senior Member

Posts: 459Here's the review of her I did. Didn't know about the Twitter thing. If I did I would have avoided.
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...903&viewfull=1#post4956903.
Originally Posted by DCGrind
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-21 20:01 #3783Senior Member

Posts: 2989JeeZus
Does she remind me of the girl who past away in 2018 who was always attacking the guys that she saw? I can't remember her name but I know some of you do she was my only second rob in the Hobby in 30 years! I would definitely stay away from this one especially if she acts like that! On Twitter that is!
Originally Posted by DCGrind
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





