Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 501 of 888 FirstFirst ... 401 451 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 551 601 ... LastLast
Results 7,501 to 7,515 of 13317
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5817

    Khelani

    Quote Originally Posted by Jghostp51  [View Original Post]
    Any Info?

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...l/188204888205

    Haven't been able to find much. Was wondering if anyone has recent info?
    This was from a while back I know but visited her like 2 or 3 months back and it's her from the pictures but she weighs about 75 lbs more now. Also has a bad smell when hitting it from the back. Wouldn't repeat and Wouldn't recommend.

  2. #5816

    Jewls

    Quote Originally Posted by JustMikey  [View Original Post]
    If the old school Jewls, the girl next door anal freak, came back on the current scene, she'd have her pick of clients at 300 a pop.
    Got that right! Things went down hill fast.

  3. #5815

    2 at best

    I would say she's 2 hole Nicole at best. The BJ was covered and lack luster, she's such a bbw that it just wasn't appealing.

    Quote Originally Posted by CoolPanther  [View Original Post]
    Thanks MD for the reviews. Good stuff on those 3 and least fun to you was anyhole nichole. I had often wondered if she was as her pictures show and according to your visit one hole was unavailable.

  4. #5814
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelDoe  [View Original Post]
    Alright gents. I had a thought. I have a couple of favorites. I've seen jewelz recently. She's great for a bbbjwcim, the qv is 80 and I usually do another Jackson as a tip.

    Here's her link:https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...t/711341453756.

    I dig Greek on occasion and Hailey in Anderson has the best ass. It can take a pounding. I've tried that other girl on stg that advertises 3 holes. She's fat, ugly, and won't take it in the ass. Hailey isn't any of that. I think she's trailer park cute. QV is 60. Greek is another 40. I usually take a Hyundai always leave happy. No clue what her other donations would be, but I've been seeing her for years.

    Hailey:https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...y/549701666390.

    I use k-therapy and lily for AMP fun. $120 for the happy ending. Just pay the door and then enjoy the ride.

    Mandy used to be my go to for high end fun and the one duo I tried. I'm out of the loop on that now.

    I told you my favorites. Who are yours? If you have someone special and want to DM. Mine are open and I'm respectful.
    Thanks MD for the reviews. Good stuff on those 3 and least fun to you was anyhole nichole. I had often wondered if she was as her pictures show and according to your visit one hole was unavailable.

  5. #5813

    Old school Jewls

    Quote Originally Posted by JustMikey  [View Original Post]
    If the old school Jewls, the girl next door anal freak, came back on the current scene, she'd have her pick of clients at 300 a pop.
    In a heart beat. She was great. Use to have a old pic of her for the spank bank. Can't find it now. Damn I miss her. Such a sweetheart.

  6. #5812

    Lydia

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight22  [View Original Post]
    I think she just discovered tryst and saw that's what the girls there charge. Trust me if you see stacy long at $2 for an hh. There is no way you're going to see Lydia ant. 25 hh.
    Anyone seen Lydia post lately? I saw her a few weeks ago and had a great time but she seems to have disappeared.

  7. #5811

    That's Megan

    That's Megan from the Megan and McKinsey duo. She's hot in person. Like just a touch extra cushion for the pushin' hot. IMHO. She'll do a 250 hour or 140 a half of I remember correctly. Covered everything. She's a pro and used to work legit brothels. Super nice girl.

    Quote Originally Posted by Myter1  [View Original Post]
    Checking to see if folks have any info on this one. I'm on the CLT board but am in G'ville occasionally. Not sure if she has been reported on. Nothing on search. Thanks team!

    https://tryst.link/escort/vvthevixen#photos.

  8. #5810

    I wish!!

    Quote Originally Posted by BillGinn  [View Original Post]
    God. For a hot second I thought this was about old school great, Jewls. Sigh.
    If the old school Jewls, the girl next door anal freak, came back on the current scene, she'd have her pick of clients at 300 a pop.

  9. #5809

    Vv

    Checking to see if folks have any info on this one. I'm on the CLT board but am in G'ville occasionally. Not sure if she has been reported on. Nothing on search. Thanks team!

    https://tryst.link/escort/vvthevixen#photos.

  10. #5808

    Here's mine

    Alright gents. I had a thought. I have a couple of favorites. I've seen jewelz recently. She's great for a bbbjwcim, the qv is 80 and I usually do another Jackson as a tip.

    Here's her link:https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...t/711341453756.

    I dig Greek on occasion and Hailey in Anderson has the best ass. It can take a pounding. I've tried that other girl on stg that advertises 3 holes. She's fat, ugly, and won't take it in the ass. Hailey isn't any of that. I think she's trailer park cute. QV is 60. Greek is another 40. I usually take a Hyundai always leave happy. No clue what her other donations would be, but I've been seeing her for years.

    Hailey:https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...y/549701666390.

    I use k-therapy and lily for AMP fun. $120 for the happy ending. Just pay the door and then enjoy the ride.

    Mandy used to be my go to for high end fun and the one duo I tried. I'm out of the loop on that now.

    I told you my favorites. Who are yours? If you have someone special and want to DM. Mine are open and I'm respectful.

  11. #5807

    Overrated

    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelDoe  [View Original Post]
    Jewelz is my ATF for BBBJ w / CIM. She's super easy to schedule with and can suck the chrome off a bumper. She's also super sweet. Be nice gents. Her prices are 80/120/ who tf cares?!
    The most overrated BBBJ in the business!

  12. #5806

    Atf4 bbbj

    Jewelz is my ATF for BBBJ w / CIM. She's super easy to schedule with and can suck the chrome off a bumper. She's also super sweet. Be nice gents. Her prices are 80/120/ who tf cares?!

    Quote Originally Posted by Can879  [View Original Post]
    It's been a good minute since I've posted! I recently saw Jewelz and man, she really does what she advertises. She gave a nice BBBJ with cim. She has a nice rack, but unfortunately I can't speak on anything else since I just went in for a BJ. I will certainly repeat.

  13. #5805
    God. For a hot second I thought this was about old school great, Jewls. Sigh.

    Quote Originally Posted by Can879  [View Original Post]
    It's been a good minute since I've posted! I recently saw Jewelz and man, she really does what she advertises. She gave a nice BBBJ with cim. She has a nice rack, but unfortunately I can't speak on anything else since I just went in for a BJ. I will certainly repeat.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...t/711341453756

  14. #5804

    Amber

    Quote Originally Posted by WillieD  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/770-865-9436

    Not sure if this pertains, wrote the original poster. No response. Might be the provider. In question. Crickets.

    Built for comfort, same name, hmmm Tail on the donkey. LOL Who knows.
    That's her. Did not stay in town long. She was complaining about guys not keeping appointments and mentioned she might leave early.

  15. #5803
    Quote Originally Posted by Scjobber  [View Original Post]
    Guys this lady from Atlanta is passing through and I took a chance. The reviews from the erotic review were all positive. I'm glad I did. It was an awesome experience. I did an hour at two Benjamins and one grant. We just clicked. Both super comfortable together and had a GFE experience. Probably a top 5 or 10 experience in the hobby. She is about 40 and weighs 200 lbs with a height of 5 feet. Pics are dated. Yes she could lose a few but if you like them thick and wild this one is for you. I did daty for about half an hour. If she was faking I don't care and she can have an academy award. But I think it was all real and made me feel super good that she came 3 times. It was clean fresh and delicious. Enjoyed a BBBJ and was finished off ride them cow girl. Lots of kissing in between. If she was local I'd hit it regularly. Like I said certainly not a spinner but knows what she is doing. She gets a 10 from me. If she is in town and you like it thick, then this is for you. Good hotel in convenient location. Not here long.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...n/589211790665
    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/770-865-9436

    Not sure if this pertains, wrote the original poster. No response. Might be the provider. In question. Crickets.

    Built for comfort, same name, hmmm Tail on the donkey. LOL Who knows.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape