Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 545 of 887 FirstFirst ... 45 445 495 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 595 645 ... LastLast
Results 8,161 to 8,175 of 13291
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5131

    STG Lady?

    Anyone have intel on this one? I have seen her pic in the past but can't find any intel on her. Thanks in advance. https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...g/995702690846.

  2. #5130

    Any Intel?

    Has anybody seen this lady?

    https://tryst.link/massage/rae1582

  3. #5129

    Any info on her?

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...i/763764086484

    I thought there was a report about her done before, but I couldn't find anything. I struck out tonight with my SA girl so I figured I would jump to the dark side for the evening, LOL. Any help would be appreciated but I am hoping to take the dive in a little while.

  4. #5128
    Quote Originally Posted by Jghostp51  [View Original Post]
    Any Info?

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...l/188204888205

    Haven't been able to find much. Was wondering if anyone has recent info?
    I've seen her a couple times, but not recently. She's been going through some kind of. Cultural transformation. Not sure how to describe the transition I saw over the three visits I had with her several months apart each. Anyway, she's real, mechanical, and kind of boring but she was pretty in person and has nice tits. It's been almost a year since I've seen her though, so take that with a grain of salt.

  5. #5127

    Sultry Dawn or Dawn69

    https://sultrydawn69.escortbook.com/

    Gentlemen, I just had a nice visit with Dawn. Here's my bullet list:

    1. Rate $. 2 for HH.

    2. Outcall only.

    3. Prefers you provide your own jacket but has them just in case.

    4. Easy communication and setup.

    5. One of the best oral artists I've had.

    6. DATY didn't really do much for her.

    7. Cowgirl and Mish was great.

    8. Pleasant, outgoing personality.

    9. Limited number of clients. One per day.

    10. Located between Greenville, Greenwood, and Anderson (but remember, outcall only).

    11. I think she looks better than pictures.

    12. Doesn't advertise much due to low volume needs. I saw her in them.

  6. #5126

    He beat me to it

    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgesLife  [View Original Post]
    For the muffin top, no?
    That muffin top would be a turnoff for me.

  7. #5125

    It's $250 .

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight22  [View Original Post]
    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...p/176051408900

    She only wants $200 for a qb $250 for 25 minutes, and 300 for 30 minutes. God I hope somebody is looking out for her because she clearly has no idea what she is doing
    Oh and no head.
    For the muffin top, no?

  8. #5124
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1204

    Not new

    Just terminal GPS. When she was 19 she gave some good head when she wasn't talking.

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight22  [View Original Post]
    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...p/176051408900

    She only wants $200 for a qb $250 for 25 minutes, and 300 for 30 minutes. God I hope somebody is looking out for her because she clearly has no idea what she is doing
    Oh and no head.

  9. #5123

    Khelani

    Any Info?

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...l/188204888205

    Haven't been able to find much. Was wondering if anyone has recent info?

  10. #5122

    Must be new.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...p/176051408900

    She only wants $200 for a qb $250 for 25 minutes, and 300 for 30 minutes. God I hope somebody is looking out for her because she clearly has no idea what she is doing
    Oh and no head.

  11. #5121
    I remember and went to the Gold Nugget and also always supported Nikkita and still do. I can't remember the stage name she went by but may remember her face. Where can any of her adds be found? I may want to contact her and talk about the good ole days.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnLurker  [View Original Post]
    Lollipop is a very funny sensual lady. She is the dancer Milan from the Gold Nugget Showbar in Spartanburg. She later followed Nikita and then to The Landing Strip. Her incall is very safe. She owns all the property on the street she lives on I believe. City View has a reputation as dangerous but has undergone major changes due to the influx of people moving to Greenville. The motels are much more dangerous due to the Swamp Rabbit being extended and LEO cleaning up like happened in City View.
    .

  12. #5120

    I think we're all guilty.

    I bet everyone on the forum has made a bad decision when circumstances dictate a quickie LOL That's where strip clubs previously filled the gap for me. When they were open and doing business.

    Quote Originally Posted by Boytar  [View Original Post]
    You are so right! Circumstances and short notice made this the only option at the time. Live and learn, agaqin!.

  13. #5119
    Quote Originally Posted by Boytar  [View Original Post]
    You are so right! Circumstances and short notice made this the only option at the time. Live and learn, agaqin!.
    Pretty scary, especially the deflated titties.

  14. #5118

    Customer service

    You are so right! Circumstances and short notice made this the only option at the time. Live and learn, agaqin!

    Quote Originally Posted by RdTraveler  [View Original Post]
    Looking at her pictures, I wouldn't have even tried. Sometimes it is better to just rub one off.
    .

  15. #5117
    Quote Originally Posted by Boytar  [View Original Post]
    TOFTT dream, not found a review; very little of what's advertised. No repeat, no recommend. PM if you want to know why. B.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...n/140175594261
    Looking at her pictures, I wouldn't have even tried. Sometimes it is better to just rub one off.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape