Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 567 of 1654 FirstFirst ... 67 467 517 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 617 667 1067 1567 ... LastLast
Results 8,491 to 8,505 of 24805
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16315

    CIP allowed?

    I think I know the answer to your question when your review referenced her complaint during your PSE "hard fu*king session. But does she get vocal and into things with dirty talk?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bdd1984  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/61893108/

    First time was just for BBJ. Overall it was good she's missing some teeth and drove herself had to go to the parking lot to get her bc she couldn't figure out the numbers on the apartments. Good deep sloppy toppy COF which she didn't like but acted like it was a mistake we laughed less than $.

    Second time she came we did a sensual session persay good sloppy top missionary legs to her head took it but complained. Overall not bad $60 for an hour.

    Third time a little more porn style face fuc*ing and hard corps doggy style. We had to stop a couple times as she didn't like being put into positions. Ended up just hurrying up and blowing she seemed out off by a more aggressive fuc*ing. Damage $60 and BBFS was allowed.

  2. #16314

    Why would they do that?

    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    I faked a work email. Pretty easy to do. DI is not very careful that I know of they have sent the police to their girls twice, probably more times but I know of two times.
    How do they even exist isn't basically going a pimping agency? I've always been curious about this.

  3. #16313

    Saw Marissa

    https://tryst.link/escort/rizzy_baby#photos.

    Based on another review, saw her for qv for 100. Good head, great pussy. Had many delays once I was there, but stayed despite it. There was a dude that came downstairs (probably with her), but wasn't a problem. No obvious signs of dope use, other than the delays.

  4. #16312
    Quote Originally Posted by Bdd1984  [View Original Post]
    What's DI?
    https://www.discreetinfo.ch

  5. #16311

    Beautiful

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/61684741/

    Saw this one for an hour. $$6.

    Phat booty, great tits, round stomach but def not big at all.

    BBJ was on point had to stop her not so much deep throat but wanted to see that ass doggy style and boy was I not disappointed. She took a pounding and not one complaint. I don't think I last 10 minutes once inside. Finished early and didn't have the desire for another round she is very pleasant and quite honestly not like most I've met off these sites. She was fun and had a great body and could take a pounding overall would recommend price was high but BBFS was allowed with CIP.

  6. #16310

    New to area

    What's DI?

  7. #16309

    Saw this one three times as well

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/61893108/

    First time was just for BBJ. Overall it was good she's missing some teeth and drove herself had to go to the parking lot to get her bc she couldn't figure out the numbers on the apartments. Good deep sloppy toppy COF which she didn't like but acted like it was a mistake we laughed less than $.

    Second time she came we did a sensual session persay good sloppy top missionary legs to her head took it but complained. Overall not bad $60 for an hour.

    Third time a little more porn style face fuc*ing and hard corps doggy style. We had to stop a couple times as she didn't like being put into positions. Ended up just hurrying up and blowing she seemed out off by a more aggressive fuc*ing. Damage $60 and BBFS was allowed.

  8. #16308

    New to the area

    Just moved here and still learning the area didn't realize the boards were an actual thing here glad I know now.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/61941220/

    Saw this one three times. Pictures don't do her justice she's gorgeous and very much gets into it. I would say she's into sensual more than porn style fuc*ing. Great head (BBBJ) breasts are empty and small (has 4 kids), she can ride extremely well and overall enjoys DATY and had no issues or complaints taking it. I would highly recommend her. One of the three times I was giving it harder than previously doggystyle. She didn't complain and took it but I got a text an hour later that she would prefer if I didn't do that again. Overall a sensual provider good kisser and BBFS was allowed no up charge.

    Price was $$ for all sessions

  9. #16307

    Pm

    Any places know of pegging prostate play PM.

  10. #16306

    You have described my feelings exactly.

    Quote Originally Posted by JustMe2489  [View Original Post]
    I can certainly understand your point, however, for some the elements of the unknown and the risks involved with the independents produces an adrenaline rush that I haven't gotten from DI since my first visit. That is one of the things about this "hobby", everyone has different tastes, desires, and risks they are willing to take. To each their own!
    When I first started the hobby the risk was 80% of what kept me interested in this. The rush you get approaching that door with the possibility of getting arrested or something worse can't be matched. Maybe I should pick up skydiving.

  11. #16305
    Quote Originally Posted by JustMe2489  [View Original Post]
    I can certainly understand your point, however, for some the elements of the unknown and the risks involved with the independents produces an adrenaline rush that I haven't gotten from DI since my first visit. That is one of the things about this "hobby", everyone has different tastes, desires, and risks they are willing to take. To each their own!
    The life of a monger!

  12. #16304
    Regular Member


    Posts: 11

    Kelly- Last 4 3930

    Has anyone seen her? Traded some texts with her and rates seem reasonable. Haven't seen a review though and I was hoping someone could verify her.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/4789793930

  13. #16303

    I've tried texting her.

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyGolfer60  [View Original Post]
    Amy texted me again today that she was headed back to town for a few days. Saw her this afternoon for a hhr of pure bliss. She has become my favorite.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...olis/61886794/
    She responded once and said she'd be back and I've kept an eye on her ads. No responses to other texts when it shows her in town.

  14. #16302

    Amy

    Amy texted me again today that she was headed back to town for a few days. Saw her this afternoon for a hhr of pure bliss. She has become my favorite.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...olis/61886794/

  15. #16301

    Independent Adrenaline

    Quote Originally Posted by PopinHerMouth  [View Original Post]
    Why don't we skip all the drama and just book DI girls? In my opinion it's nice to avoid all the uncertainly that comes with independent providers, drugs, boyfriends, sketchy hotels, etc. I booked some independents when I was new to this and the experience was less than ideal so any of you newbies I hope this recommendation helps. It's also good to keep the DI girls busy so they will keep working for that agency and us having access to good looking girls who provide great service. To me I can't imagine a better option. Check out their thread, you guys won't be disappointed. Good luck out there gents, enjoy!
    I can certainly understand your point, however, for some the elements of the unknown and the risks involved with the independents produces an adrenaline rush that I haven't gotten from DI since my first visit. That is one of the things about this "hobby", everyone has different tastes, desires, and risks they are willing to take. To each their own!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape