Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 814 of 1760 FirstFirst ... 314 714 764 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 864 914 1314 ... LastLast
Results 12,196 to 12,210 of 26395
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14200

    Best places to find street walkers

    Really haven't been having any luck. Any suggestion areas that don't have to much pigs around.

  2. #14199

    Hard pass

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/o...ikies/38567891

    Friendly girl but I took an immediate pass. She showed up looking dirty, unkempt and frumpy.

    Missing teeth. 5 ft tall probably 150 lbs. Photos are definitely not accurate body wise.

  3. #14198

    Intel on this one


  4. #14197

    Sara?

    Has anyone seen this one? The foot photos do zero for me, but she's cute.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...a/552096360503

  5. #14196
    Quote Originally Posted by ScooterAllCity  [View Original Post]
    They'll always take a "deposit" if someone is stupid enough to give it to them. And you'd most likely never see her at all. As much time as some of these women waste of ours with all the bullshit, like not showing up, sometimes being hours late and not picking up the phone when you're at her in call. I wouldn't waste my time playing "their" game but they get what they deserve. Part of the game.
    And almost without exception, every single provider I've seen says the exact same thing about the guys. Giving them the runaround, showing up late or not showing up at all. It's no wonder they're asking for deposits and higher prices, to weed out the game playing fuckups that make the rest of us look bad.

  6. #14195

  7. #14194

    30 weeks

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesGang41  [View Original Post]
    I believe this is Jess but may pull ad at anytime. Pics look recent as mentioned she had a baby.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...y/545152812437

    Here's an opportunity to see her and report back on the update.
    I was told still pregnant.

  8. #14193
    Quote Originally Posted by Real1211  [View Original Post]
    That's why some of them want deposits now because a few pissed off guys send them on bogus meets or they raise the rates. It affects everyone by doing that shit. Have them outcall to you then you don't have to worry about someone popping in.
    They'll always take a "deposit" if someone is stupid enough to give it to them. And you'd most likely never see her at all. As much time as some of these women waste of ours with all the bullshit, like not showing up, sometimes being hours late and not picking up the phone when you're at her in call. I wouldn't waste my time playing "their" game but they get what they deserve. Part of the game.

  9. #14192

    Any info?

    Exchanged messages but curious on any information.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...w/401304659530

  10. #14191
    Quote Originally Posted by DumpTruck  [View Original Post]
    She's been gone for awhile. I heard she's pregnant. Maybe she'll come back after giving birth. Last time I saw her she was missing teeth and skinny as bones. She used to look healthy and a bang for the buck but not anymore.
    I believe this is Jess but may pull ad at anytime. Pics look recent as mentioned she had a baby.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...y/545152812437

    Here's an opportunity to see her and report back on the update.

  11. #14190

    Scam on Eros?

    Quote Originally Posted by DrStrangeLust  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/wisconsin/files/7686195.htm?wn=1

    Bait and switch. Had a review so I didn't expect it. Should have left. All manner of poor performance not to mention value. Should have left lol.
    She quoted me at $5 / hr. No thanks.

    Are you saying you still partook? Or bait and switch.

  12. #14189
    Quote Originally Posted by Trifix1  [View Original Post]
    ...Then I would fuck and cream inside of her spinner friend. ...
    Is she still around? I'd love to find a spinner that I can fuck and cream inside.

  13. #14188

    Screening

    Quote Originally Posted by VacationHam  [View Original Post]
    This is why the better girls start screening and asking proof of location so cut that shit.
    That's why some of them want deposits now because a few pissed off guys send them on bogus meets or they raise the rates. It affects everyone by doing that shit. Have them outcall to you then you don't have to worry about someone popping in.

  14. #14187

    Ariel

    Quote Originally Posted by LionWarrior  [View Original Post]
    Saw her under 2 years ago, was decent aside from some bad odor. A guy came in at the end, but we were already done. Had no problems at all. Was thinking about hitting her up again. Could she have known it was you wasting her time, and so got back at you? Or do you think she actually turned to this?
    I saw her about two years ago, too. I can't recall if she was going by that name or another one. Nice body and okay attitude. She did an outcall and I remember it being satisfactory. There are two things I recall distinctly. First, her feet were filthy (I noticed this when she was taking it doggy). Second, I wrote a review for her on one site and she posted it in some of her ads right after that. I thought that was a bit odd because it was a positive review but it wasn't great. I guess she wanted people to trust her.

  15. #14186
    Quote Originally Posted by MilTown151  [View Original Post]
    She's gotten clean and retired.
    That's good to hear.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape