Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 738 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 238 638 688 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 788 838 1238 1738 ... LastLast
Results 11,056 to 11,070 of 26917
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15862

    Has anyone booked with her?

    https://tryst.link/escort/amanda-298

    Trying to figure out if she's legit, any insight?

  2. #15861
    Quote Originally Posted by SAnderson75  [View Original Post]
    Saw the lovely Storm today.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...985/2245160502

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...5160502-359019

    120/ QV in Elk Grove.

    She's your typical EG escort. I've seen a lot of them come and go over the years, this one was actually decent looking with a nice rack. Fit, the way I like them.

    Opted for the 15 min because I knew exactly where I was going and what I was getting myself into. Texted her, easy set up, she wants a dick pic for verification, LOL whatever. Then I showed up to the Hotel, boys who have been to EG before, you know the one. Got the room number. She opened the door naked, still wet and warm from a shower. No kissing and she said "don't hurt me" haha ok!! So she started with a CBJ, my guy got ready, she got on top. Sucking on those nice tits, then doggy, then mish, then back to cow girl, finished in the bag, she got up, got on the phone and was texting the next guy. I got dressed, thanked her, washed my hands, and got out.

    As I was walking out, saw another guy waiting in the stair well, haha cracks me up.

    So yeah, she might be a little high volume, who knows? Not all guys are down for a dick pic for verification. But if you want a cheap, quick fuck with no verification or screening, this girl is real, cute, not too white trash, and actually was a decent fuck.

    Enjoy boys.
    Is she an okay encounter. I never seen an escort before and I am very interested.

  3. #15860
    Quote Originally Posted by DWill  [View Original Post]
    For new clients she wants photo I'd and business card? Does she want my social as well. Holy S. Is that what you guys had to do to see her. She's looks hot but for my sanity, and in the name of some discretion I would have to pass. And trust me I would love not to have to pass.
    At the time I saw her, she was with an agency that you called and asked for an appointment with no further questions asked. I didn't realize until now that she is closing in on 300 reviews and a mile of dick so plenty of people are okay with her screening apparently. Given the history of those agencies, I suspect she's trying to make sure she's safe and LE isn't lurking about.

  4. #15859
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3480

    Gift Card Payment.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lover312  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried Claire? Seems to good to be true. Will only take payment via an EBay gift card. It sets my Spidey sense off.

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/2061828
    Forget about Claire. Gift card payments are a scam. She's going to ask you for the gift card number over the phone once you load it with your money. Then surprise surprise you never meet her in person.

  5. #15858
    Senior Member


    Posts: 503
    Quote Originally Posted by PunkAsFuck  [View Original Post]
    Yes, she is a good time. Her and Emily on Roomservice are one of the only Asian ladies from the Asianxclusive / Pams / etc. roster that stayed around the area after they closed down.

    I get the impression that this board is more interested in discovering the next new thing than discussing the same providers over and over again, with some exceptions of course. I like sampling different women so that's fine with me.
    For new clients she wants photo I'd and business card? Does she want my social as well. Holy S. Is that what you guys had to do to see her. She's looks hot but for my sanity, and in the name of some discretion I would have to pass. And trust me I would love not to have to pass.

  6. #15857
    Shill for Chicago 521


    Posts: 47

    Claire

    Has anyone tried Claire? Seems to good to be true. Will only take payment via an EBay gift card. It sets my Spidey sense off.

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/2061828

  7. #15856

    Squirt?

    Going to be visiting from Ohio here in a few weeks are there any squirters?

  8. #15855

    Jade Hallow

    Quote Originally Posted by LuxiMudi  [View Original Post]
    I was interested in seeing Jade Hallow but the past posts about her here aren't encouraging. Curious if anyone has actually ended up seeing her.

    https://chicago.skipthegames.com/fem...n/661940386936
    This check is just a game player. She was diligent in gathering information, and it's unnerving once she turns weird. Her Twitter site looks legit but no one really posts to it. She just seems to rant. Her escortbook profile has hot pics. When it was time to confirm, she decided that I needed to be screened all over again. WTF? She then went BSC that I was a cop, threatened to post my info. No reviews anywhere. This chick is just a narcissist who likes to mess with people and look at herself on line.

  9. #15854
    Quote Originally Posted by Trojan83  [View Original Post]
    I rarely see her reported on here and am surprised. She is beautiful, sexy as hell and is my ATF.

    https://tryst.link/escort/nicha
    Yes, she is a good time. Her and Emily on Roomservice are one of the only Asian ladies from the Asianxclusive / Pams / etc. roster that stayed around the area after they closed down.

    I get the impression that this board is more interested in discovering the next new thing than discussing the same providers over and over again, with some exceptions of course. I like sampling different women so that's fine with me.

  10. #15853
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3480

    Mia A Real Girl?

    Quote Originally Posted by Twiggy2076  [View Original Post]
    Hey all,

    https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicag...7133.htm?cat=1

    Saw this one on Eros, usually avoid these but peaked my interest. Google image search only brought back her ads but no reviews. Texted her and she's 500/ hr for in and 600+uber for out. Says she's new to this and only doing it for a short time, hence no reviews. Was happy to send a picture with the time and date to verify but 500 is steep for me to dish out for someone I have no idea how they are (even with a rack that amazing), mainly cause I'm holding that praying kurumi gray will add an hour back as her minimum.

    Anyway, if anyone has any info to share, please post or DM me. Stay safe gents, and hope everyone is having no problem getting their vaccine!
    I might be wrong. It looks like to me that Mia may not be a real girl. Just be careful you don't have an unexpected surprise.

  11. #15852
    Quote Originally Posted by Trojan83  [View Original Post]
    I rarely see her reported on here and am surprised. She is beautiful, sexy as hell and is my ATF.

    https://tryst.link/escort/nicha
    She is infamous. You sir are looking in the wrong section. Look under Asian apartment.

  12. #15851

    Mia. Any Intel

    Hey all,

    https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicag...7133.htm?cat=1

    Saw this one on Eros, usually avoid these but peaked my interest. Google image search only brought back her ads but no reviews. Texted her and she's 500/ hr for in and 600+uber for out. Says she's new to this and only doing it for a short time, hence no reviews. Was happy to send a picture with the time and date to verify but 500 is steep for me to dish out for someone I have no idea how they are (even with a rack that amazing), mainly cause I'm holding that praying kurumi gray will add an hour back as her minimum.

    Anyway, if anyone has any info to share, please post or DM me. Stay safe gents, and hope everyone is having no problem getting their vaccine!

  13. #15850
    Quote Originally Posted by Trojan83  [View Original Post]
    I rarely see her reported on here and am surprised. She is beautiful, sexy as hell and is my ATF.

    https://tryst.link/escort/nicha
    Some of us are not comfortable giving personal info to providers.

  14. #15849
    Quote Originally Posted by DudeHaas  [View Original Post]
    All right, team. We'll see. She has been mostly responsive. She has certainly gone to a lot of trouble to have her ads in multiple places, including on escortbook and Twitter. Perhaps she is just an unreliable narcissist. She has a Lady Gaga quality that is worth the effort. If it's wasted time, I'm sure I can find some other lovely to come and visit. Stay tuned.
    Who are you talking about?

  15. #15848

    Re: Nicha

    Quote Originally Posted by Trojan83  [View Original Post]
    I rarely see her reported on here and am surprised. She is beautiful, sexy as hell and is my ATF.

    https://tryst.link/escort/nicha
    She has 277 TER reviews dating back to 2014 and 200 comments on this forum in the last 3 years alone. Can't imagine too many mongers haven't heard of her by now.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape