Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 135 of 300 FirstFirst ... 35 85 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 185 235 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,025 of 4496
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2486
    Quote Originally Posted by RollyPolly  [View Original Post]
    At least that's what I think it was called.

    On Ives Dairy Road, North side, in the one story office complex.

    Nice place, clean and still has a relatively new look. I was here once about 2 years ago and had a great time, FS for 1. 00.
    Sure I know about Asian Holistic, it's # 102X in that office building complex. I did a full report on my Ives Dairy Trek back on February 23. Here it is again, G.

    Ives Dairy trek.

    If you search Asian Massage on Ives Dairy you'll get 4 AMPs. The well reviewed Spa 168 at #NE190 in the back, second floor. FS is on the menu, but it all depends on the girl, For me, some real hotties have been had here, but no real discounts.

    And on the east end there's #157 X, lots of rotation here lately, I stopped in there earlier today to fins a 20 something girl with a cute face but no hips. I mean the lower half of her body literally did not match her upper. Zero ass, little stumpy legs. But this is the case often times with Chinese or Korean women. Dwarfism seems to run ramped in the Orient. But if you're persistent you can find a fine little Chinese girl in there, just no guarantee.

    Then there's #s 1001 and 1021. Both in the same office complex among Dentist, Chiropractors and Day care places.

    1001 / New Oriental is at the top of the stairs and is mostly a disappointment as they hire fine young Chinese girls, but they have an exclusive client list for FS, or so I'm told. I did get FS in there some years back, but every time I go to test the waters lately it's a no-go.

    Now just two buildings away at 102X there's Asian holistic. Always get offered FS here, just got to get a fine girl that's not too greedy. Last time I was there I encountered a pair of cuties, both with outrages bolt-ons, Not my thing, the one says to me "I get $$ baby", I just excused myself and left.

    But today I found Emmy, a really cute Chinese girl, very friendly, Wearing a one piece tube dress, she looks like that fine Asian girl you fantasized about in your High School Science class. So, it's 40 on the HH (that's a good sign, means the spa owner likes repeat business, the 50 and 55/ HH places girl the girl the extra and discourages anything beyond an HJ).

    I get shown to the room, first thing I do is look around for hidden cameras, I'll turn the digital clock because there are often cameras in those things, and check the clock on the wall for anything that looks like a lens, especially if it's hanging too low.

    Also, if you want to know FS is a go, look behind the lamp, tissue box or fake flowers and see if you can find a condom stashed there. I do this all the time often and was surprised to have found them, it's a good sign.

    So Emmy comes in, same tight little tube dress, but, no bra, no panties now. And then it's $. 5 to get it started. Very nice, enthusiastic CBJ with good sound and slurping and great acting skills on the input. I left there feeling great.

  2. #2485

    Oriental Holistic Spa

    At least that's what I think it was called.

    On Ives Dairy Road, North side, in the one story office complex.

    Nice place, clean and still has a relatively new look. I was here once about 2 years ago and had a great time, FS for 1. 00.

    Thought I'd venture there again this past Wednesday. Had a session (30 min for. 60) with Julie. She was young (assumed late 20's), thin, and full perky c cups. Smooth skin, a real top notch in my book.

    She actually gave me a decent massage and on the flip I tried for FS, but she didn't have it on the menu. I made her a pretty nice offer (1. 50) to see if she would bite and she still only offered a HJ. I took what I could get and tipped. 40, just so she knows what she left on the table, and yes, I pulled out 2. 00 from my pocket, counted it all out and then handed her. 40.

    I intend to try again next week some time to see if she'll bite now that she knows I'm good for the money and she recognizes me.

    On my way out, another gal came up and asked if I wanted a second session. She was aggressive. Less cute, but still young and a decent body. I have a feeling she's the FS girl in the spa.

  3. #2484
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack76  [View Original Post]
    Wow. The only thing missing is a change of clothes, headphones in case they make you wait for a while, a sandwich and some snacks, maybe some candles and a mini bottle of champagne with a pair of nice plastic cups in case you want to make a date out of it.
    So what do you have in your pockets when you want FS in an AMP?

  4. #2483

    Prepared

    Quote Originally Posted by BigLuber  [View Original Post]
    Y
    I'll always wear Cargo Shorts or trousers as the big side pockets allow me to come prepared with condoms, lube, alcohol sprayer, money, cell phone, cam and mic detector, and my trusty. 380 in case an uninvited guest show up with robbery on his mind, I don't like being caught with my pants down, as the saying goes.
    Wow. The only thing missing is a change of clothes, headphones in case they make you wait for a while, a sandwich and some snacks, maybe some candles and a mini bottle of champagne with a pair of nice plastic cups in case you want to make a date out of it.

  5. #2482
    Quote Originally Posted by NabWind  [View Original Post]
    WOW! I didn't know most of them did it, I knew there were few who does it but this is something to keep in mind on my next visit, how do you deal with the situation when you get to know about the hidden camera?
    Yup, I've found camera lenses in the digital clock and in an unused air vent in what was suppose to be a private room. I just closed the slats on the air vent and laid a paper towel over the clock.

    Apparently, the girl didn't even know about the spy cams as she didn't care about the clock being covered or the vent being closed.

    I uncovered the clock and opened the vent when I was leaving.

    You can buy a good camera and microphone (bug) detector on Amazon, I use the one with the eye port that shows the reflection of infrared from any camera lens for about a hundred bucks or so, the cheaper ones are not as effective.

    I'll always wear Cargo Shorts or trousers as the big side pockets allow me to come prepared with condoms, lube, alcohol sprayer, money, cell phone, cam and mic detector, and my trusty. 380 in case an uninvited guest show up with robbery on his mind, I don't like being caught with my pants down, as the saying goes.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DigiClock Cam.jpg‎  

  6. #2481

    AMP hopping tip, new / first time encounter

    I like to save time when I'm weeding out the no-FS AMP girls.

    So I'll run a little test on a new / first encounter with a cutie in an AMP.

    I'll go to check out an AMP in shorts, no underwear. I ask to use the restroom.

    Then I come out to where she's waiting by our private room, with my boner out of my fly, and ask her " Are you friendly?

    (I'll also have "Are you friendly" IN Chinese on my Google translate to play on my phone).

    If she laughs and moves in closer, then you know FS is a GO. But if she recoils or indicates she's not going there, just politely apologize and cancel and ask for a refund and move on.

  7. #2480
    Quote Originally Posted by RollyPolly  [View Original Post]
    Where is the 1. 6. 4 Spa? I live in that area, tons of AMPs, but I've never seen one called 164.

    Also, never really had success with FS at the NMB AMPs, which sucks because I can practically walk to many of them. Even the one down at 85 NE (or is it NW) 167th st, by 95. People say that's the best bet and they seem to only offer HJ.
    Is the building number Rolly, (164-166 two units) it's one block east of 85 across the street, next to the Empanada Bakery.

  8. #2479

    Aya Tryst

    Not sure if this is the right forum but anyone try Aya tantra queen?

  9. #2478
    Quote Originally Posted by BigLuber  [View Original Post]
    Called there yesterday around 1 o'clock and my fav Cici was on duty, but she was busy for the next 30 minutes or so, so I went to the 1. 6. 4. Spa in NMB, and found Linda.

    I know Linda from the East Village and she is A+, super nice lady, speaks some English but I always have my Google Translate app ready which is super helpful for lite conversation.

    I keep the personal PH#s of most of my nice FS ladies, so I'm rarely in search of FS unless I can't arrange anything on the spot or I'm just AMP hopping for new encounters.
    Where is the 1. 6. 4 Spa? I live in that area, tons of AMPs, but I've never seen one called 164.

    Also, never really had success with FS at the NMB AMPs, which sucks because I can practically walk to many of them. Even the one down at 85 NE (or is it NW) 167th st, by 95. People say that's the best bet and they seem to only offer HJ.

  10. #2477

    Linda

    Quote Originally Posted by BigLuber  [View Original Post]
    Called there yesterday around 1 o'clock and my fav Cici was on duty, but she was busy for the next 30 minutes or so, so I went to the 1. 6. 4. Spa in NMB, and found Linda.

    I know Linda from the East Village and she is A+, super nice lady, speaks some English but I always have my Google Translate app ready which is super helpful for lite conversation.

    I keep the personal PH#s of most of my nice FS ladies, so I'm rarely in search of FS unless I can't arrange anything on the spot or I'm just AMP hopping for new encounters.
    Sounds like a good idea, I just scout around and hope I find someone young, didn't see CiCi at that other place, just the same lady, maybe she's giving other names?

  11. #2476

    Foot Spa in Sky Lake

    Quote Originally Posted by KingChrome  [View Original Post]
    Managed to get in today, got some time off. Opted for the half hour, girl who greeted me was the same as who rubbed me. Michelle was her name, says she's the only one, late 40's maybe early 50's, she did really get my muscles loosened up though, I wouldn't go again.
    Called there yesterday around 1 o'clock and my fav Cici was on duty, but she was busy for the next 30 minutes or so, so I went to the 1. 6. 4. Spa in NMB, and found Linda.

    I know Linda from the East Village and she is A+, super nice lady, speaks some English but I always have my Google Translate app ready which is super helpful for lite conversation.

    I keep the personal PH#s of most of my nice FS ladies, so I'm rarely in search of FS unless I can't arrange anything on the spot or I'm just AMP hopping for new encounters.

  12. #2475

    Down South

    Anyone has any intel or exp on AMP at areas like pinecrest, palmetto bay, culter bay, basically down south between kendall and homestead.

  13. #2474

    Similar experience

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack76  [View Original Post]
    I've been to this place four times over the last couple of years and twice it sucked and the other two were average. A few months ago I saw Coco there. She's tall and slim with a bad boob job but I had seen her before at Annie Lee's in Davie. She said both places are owned by the same guy and the girls rotate. Interesting. I went there a month ago and the girl only wanted to do 30 minutes which is usually a bad sign because they just want to get you in and out. Well I went back last night after midnight. They were officially closed but the sign was on so I got lucky. My luck ended there because the girl, Cici also would only do 30 minutes. Right off the bat she started talking about tips (another bad sign) and wasn't very friendly. I would have walked out but that was my only choice at that hour. After 9 minutes she wants me to flip. I said I wanted another 10 minutes of massage and she said "ok, massage only". Well after 10 minutes I turned over and she wanted a Benjamin just to take her top off, which I laughed at. I put my hand on her back and she slapped it away and said tip first! So I said forget it, just finish the massage. Well, she then said she remembered me from before and she then gave me an angry 10 more minutes while she called me all sorts of awful things in Chinese. It was actually the best 10 minutes of the massage. I got dressed, pulled out a big wad of cash and peeled off two twenties and said here's your tip. She got a surprised look on her face, then she stared at the wad of cash and got all smiley and offered me water and said "next time, more time". Yeah, just not with you!
    I kinda had a similar experiences at 92-7* SW 40, she dint give me a good message and was always asking me to hurry up which pissed me off. I had to stop, put my dress and leave. I was like f** the $. I am never gone come here nor recommend anyone to this place.

  14. #2473
    Quote Originally Posted by KingChrome  [View Original Post]
    Managed to get in today, got some time off. Opted for the half hour, girl who greeted me was the same as who rubbed me. Michelle was her name, says she's the only one, late 40's maybe early 50's, she did really get my muscles loosened up though, I wouldn't go again.
    Late 40's?

    You should have passed on the introduction.

  15. #2472

    Foot Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by BigLuber  [View Original Post]
    There's a new "Foot Spa" that just opened in Skylake. If you don't know where that's at, it's NE Miami Gardens Drive in a little area called Ojus between I-95 and Biscayne Blvd. Includes Greynolds Park and Highland Oaks.

    This AMP is at 18-55, not to be confused with another Foot Spa across the street at 18-26 where it's All Lame all the time.

    Normally when an AMP advertises to be a foot rub place I'd encounter an old, fat, ugly Asian woman that would have to pay me for FS.

    But this new place, while is set up with recliners for the footsie nonsense in front, is an AMP in the back.

    Now, they do advertise" Grand opening new hot asians girli".

    But we all know about the stock photos that AMPs use in the ads.


    https://miami.rubratings.com/221249?layout=list

    I found Coco there earlier today, her massage name of course, and she's 5 stars.
    Managed to get in today, got some time off. Opted for the half hour, girl who greeted me was the same as who rubbed me. Michelle was her name, says she's the only one, late 40's maybe early 50's, she did really get my muscles loosened up though, I wouldn't go again.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape