Escort Review: Escort Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 12,196 to 12,210 of 26397
-
05-06-21 13:25 #14202Senior Member

Posts: 774Talked
I had just talked to a woman about this. She told me she got an OC and showed up and the guy had no money. Just wasted her time. She has also gone to places and been ghosted. She now asks for a deposit on outs. I can't say I blame her.
Originally Posted by ScooterAllCity
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-21 12:37 #14201Senior Member

Posts: 2814That could be. I've never had that problem over the years. But then again I show up when I'm supposed to. Granted I'm not out there much these days but I was never asked for a deposit. And if she did I'd find someone else.
Originally Posted by JiminyLickIt
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-21 12:29 #14200Senior Member

Posts: 71Best places to find street walkers
Really haven't been having any luck. Any suggestion areas that don't have to much pigs around.
-
05-06-21 11:39 #14199Senior Member

Posts: 255Hard pass
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/o...ikies/38567891
Friendly girl but I took an immediate pass. She showed up looking dirty, unkempt and frumpy.
Missing teeth. 5 ft tall probably 150 lbs. Photos are definitely not accurate body wise.
-
05-06-21 11:23 #14198Senior Member

Posts: 38Intel on this one
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...a/890648606947
Any info on this one?
-
05-06-21 09:08 #14197Senior Member

Posts: 45Sara?
Has anyone seen this one? The foot photos do zero for me, but she's cute.
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...a/552096360503
-
05-06-21 08:12 #14196Senior Member

Posts: 253And almost without exception, every single provider I've seen says the exact same thing about the guys. Giving them the runaround, showing up late or not showing up at all. It's no wonder they're asking for deposits and higher prices, to weed out the game playing fuckups that make the rest of us look bad.
Originally Posted by ScooterAllCity
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-21 23:28 #14195Regular Member

Posts: 13Any Intel on this one?
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...a/047103176348
-
05-05-21 19:32 #14194Senior Member

Posts: 47030 weeks
I was told still pregnant.
Originally Posted by JamesGang41
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-21 17:35 #14193Senior Member

Posts: 2814They'll always take a "deposit" if someone is stupid enough to give it to them. And you'd most likely never see her at all. As much time as some of these women waste of ours with all the bullshit, like not showing up, sometimes being hours late and not picking up the phone when you're at her in call. I wouldn't waste my time playing "their" game but they get what they deserve. Part of the game.
Originally Posted by Real1211
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-21 17:33 #14192Senior Member

Posts: 60Any info?
Exchanged messages but curious on any information.
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...w/401304659530
-
05-05-21 13:25 #14191Senior Member

Posts: 171I believe this is Jess but may pull ad at anytime. Pics look recent as mentioned she had a baby.
Originally Posted by DumpTruck
[View Original Post]
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...y/545152812437
Here's an opportunity to see her and report back on the update.
-
05-04-21 22:33 #14190Senior Member

Posts: 88Scam on Eros?
She quoted me at $5 / hr. No thanks.
Originally Posted by DrStrangeLust
[View Original Post]
Are you saying you still partook? Or bait and switch.
-
05-04-21 22:02 #14189Senior Member

Posts: 111Is she still around? I'd love to find a spinner that I can fuck and cream inside.
Originally Posted by Trifix1
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-21 18:37 #14188Senior Member

Posts: 184Screening
That's why some of them want deposits now because a few pissed off guys send them on bogus meets or they raise the rates. It affects everyone by doing that shit. Have them outcall to you then you don't have to worry about someone popping in.
Originally Posted by VacationHam
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






