Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 888 of 1853 FirstFirst ... 388 788 838 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 938 988 1388 ... LastLast
Results 13,306 to 13,320 of 27795
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14490

    Aphrodite

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo666  [View Original Post]
    She's addicted to Zanex. I've known her for years. She can take some of the most thorough ass fuckings imaginable though. Last time I saw her she was all marked up with weird divots all over her body and she had a little potbelly but she took a full hour of bare anal. At one point she said that it was a lot of dick to take and when I asked if her asshole was sore she said I could keep going. I even get her to clench up as I was penetrating her to make it even tighter. I came in her ass 3 x and had her swallow the first load. She's pricey and pretty jacked up both physically and with her pill problem but there aren't a lot of whors who will do all that she does at all. Swallowing, unlimited pops and most importantly bare ass sex is hard to find from a decent looking whor.
    Thanks for clarifying that, Jimbo666.4 is a little pricey for most providers, but, based on your description, it sounds like she's worth it for those with a high tolerance for filth.

  2. #14489

    Starrlove123

    Has anyone seen this gal recently? I can't seem to find anything about her on here and was curious if she is open to the topic of this thread?

    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...y/264577131414

  3. #14488
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo666  [View Original Post]
    She's addicted to Zanex. I've known her for years. She can take some of the most thorough ass fuckings imaginable though. Last time I saw her she was all marked up with weird divots all over her body and she had a little potbelly but she took a full hour of bare anal.
    Thanks for the heads up and I agree that anything goes with her. There may be other drugs involved as there was a crack pipe on her night stand!

  4. #14487

    That Whorè MMA

    Quote Originally Posted by Fnarplep  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for verifying this one, Ethoes. I'll admit, she sounds exactly like my favorite sort of trashy-hot. Out of curiosity though, I want to make sure I got the math right: appointment was 3 and BBFS was available for an additional 1, so. . . $$ for BBFS?! Is that right? Sounds an awful lot like GPS.
    She's addicted to Zanex. I've known her for years. She can take some of the most thorough ass fuckings imaginable though. Last time I saw her she was all marked up with weird divots all over her body and she had a little potbelly but she took a full hour of bare anal. At one point she said that it was a lot of dick to take and when I asked if her asshole was sore she said I could keep going. I even get her to clench up as I was penetrating her to make it even tighter. I came in her ass 3 x and had her swallow the first load. She's pricey and pretty jacked up both physically and with her pill problem but there aren't a lot of whorès who will do all that she does at all. Swallowing, unlimited pops and most importantly bare ass sex is hard to find from a decent looking whorè.

  5. #14486
    Quote Originally Posted by Fnarplep  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for verifying this one, Ethoes. I'll admit, she sounds exactly like my favorite sort of trashy-hot. Out of curiosity though, I want to make sure I got the math right: appointment was 3 and BBFS was available for an additional 1, so. . . $$ for BBFS?! Is that right? Sounds an awful lot like GPS.
    Yes! 4 total for an hour. Unlimited MSG were available but I wasn't that comfortable in her room. It just wasn't that clean!!

  6. #14485

    Aphrodite Math

    Quote Originally Posted by Fnarplep  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for verifying this one, Ethoes. I'll admit, she sounds exactly like my favorite sort of trashy-hot. Out of curiosity though, I want to make sure I got the math right: appointment was 3 and BBFS was available for an additional 1, so. . . $$ for BBFS?! Is that right? Sounds an awful lot like GPS.
    The way I read it:

    300 for appointment plus 100 tip = 400 total.

    I'm assuming that's an hour.

  7. #14484

    JPC / Peach. Hell no

    Quote Originally Posted by Kharne  [View Original Post]
    LOL hell no. I learned my lesson with having that girl know too much about your life. She was fun, was a sweet girl but god damn don't ever make her feel scorned LOL.
    LMAO. I hear you man. It is sad that the bat shit crazy ones are the best in bed, I mean that lady can get really nasty with that dirty trash talk while you fuck her. But yeah I avoid her like the plague now. Too much risk. Besides I would not be surprised if she looses it and pulls a knife half way through an appt. She is really on edge.

  8. #14483

    Aphrodite Rate

    Quote Originally Posted by Ethoes  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....E-CLEAN-INCALL!-Your-Secret-Pleasure-Princess%26%23128081%3 B-VIPOPTION%26%23128139%3 B-206-850-4810.

    Had the opportunity to hook up with Aphrodite over the weekend. I can confirm BB is available for 3 roses and 1 rose tip. She is a beautiful girl that has a substance abuse problem. When I arrived at her apartment, which was a mess, she was definitely on something. She had previous missed a scheduled appointment with me. Said she lost her phone!

    She has the potential to be an amazing provider, but she needs to clean up. She has a great body but it is all marked up. Good luck guys! I probably will not repeat at this time.
    Thanks for verifying this one, Ethoes. I'll admit, she sounds exactly like my favorite sort of trashy-hot. Out of curiosity though, I want to make sure I got the math right: appointment was 3 and BBFS was available for an additional 1, so. . . $$ for BBFS?! Is that right? Sounds an awful lot like GPS.

  9. #14482

    Miss Mighty Aphrodite

    Quote Originally Posted by Ethoes  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....E-CLEAN-INCALL!-Your-Secret-Pleasure-Princess%26%23128081%3 B-VIPOPTION%26%23128139%3 B-206-850-4810.

    Had the opportunity to hook up with Aphrodite over the weekend. I can confirm BB is available for 3 roses and 1 rose tip. She is a beautiful girl that has a substance abuse problem. When I arrived at her apartment, which was a mess, she was definitely on something. She had previous missed a scheduled appointment with me. Said she lost her phone!

    She has the potential to be an amazing provider, but she needs to clean up. She has a great body but it is all marked up. Good luck guys! I probably will not repeat at this time.
    Incredible intel here. She has been mentioned on this board before. I am extremely keen on cumming deep inside her. She has that really sexy-sleazy look that gets my motor humming every time I see her. But 4 is a bit much for me. Although I do spend that from time to time on SA (300+ room).

  10. #14481

    Lola / Bentley

    Quote Originally Posted by TnaPorter  [View Original Post]
    It's funny you ask because that's actually what her most recent mood swing was about. We've done CIP many times before but this time she asked me not to, but when I pulled out she went off yelling "I told you not to cum inside me!" to which I told her I didn't (I really didn't) but she kept going on with an annoyed "Yes you did!" Talking about her definitely makes me not miss her.
    Ugh, that "unhinged" brand of crazy is especially worrisome. Once they start yelling, it draws all sorts of unnecessary attention. I still want to try her, but I'll be extremely careful about it. If you don't mind my asking, TnaPorter, what's her usual rate?

  11. #14480

    Hell no.

    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    Incredible. So did you guys do a 3 some with her? How was it?
    LOL hell no. I learned my lesson with having that girl know too much about your life. She was fun, was a sweet girl but god damn don't ever make her feel scorned LOL.

  12. #14479

    Emmy / Emme / them

    Saw her once about a year ago. I really liked her, but after that she flaked every time. It may just have been the time of day that I was trying to meet her at, but I tried like 5 times to meet her again and she'd always go silent when I was on my way, then pop up a few hours later saying she fell asleep or something and would I please please please forgive her and try again.

    It seemed like we had both had a good time during that one visit, so I was kind of confused as to whether she didn't want to see me or just didn't have her shit together. I mean if she was trying to get rid of me why did she always text later asking me to try again?

    In any case, if I thought it wouldn't be a wasted trip I'd definitely go see her again. Yes, she is pear-shaped, but that doesn't bother me. I thought she was really cute and I liked the way she fucked. Even after all this time she's still on my list of prospects.

  13. #14478

    Quick Visit with Miss Mighty Aphrodite

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....E-CLEAN-INCALL!-Your-Secret-Pleasure-Princess%26%23128081%3 B-VIPOPTION%26%23128139%3 B-206-850-4810.

    Had the opportunity to hook up with Aphrodite over the weekend. I can confirm BB is available for 3 roses and 1 rose tip. She is a beautiful girl that has a substance abuse problem. When I arrived at her apartment, which was a mess, she was definitely on something. She had previous missed a scheduled appointment with me. Said she lost her phone!

    She has the potential to be an amazing provider, but she needs to clean up. She has a great body but it is all marked up. Good luck guys! I probably will not repeat at this time.

  14. #14477

    JPC / Peach

    Quote Originally Posted by Kharne  [View Original Post]
    LOL so. My girl and I share a tinder because she loves bringing a girl home. ANYWAY, just ran across JpC on tinder. She looks good and cleaned up actually, her profile sounded genuine on looking for someone. And her 18 month old is her life. So maybe she actually cleaned up and got out?
    Incredible. So did you guys do a 3 some with her? How was it?

  15. #14476

    Lolafalana / Bently CIP

    Quote Originally Posted by Fnarplep  [View Original Post]
    Out of curiosity, TnaPorter (or anyone else who might know), does she allow CIP?
    It's funny you ask because that's actually what her most recent mood swing was about. We've done CIP many times before but this time she asked me not to, but when I pulled out she went off yelling "I told you not to cum inside me!" to which I told her I didn't (I really didn't) but she kept going on with an annoyed "Yes you did!" Talking about her definitely makes me not miss her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape