Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 153 of 298 FirstFirst ... 53 103 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 203 253 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,295 of 4470
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2190
    Quote Originally Posted by NuttyLoon  [View Original Post]
    Since I'm really a low volume client (I don't even have a chance to get an ATF until COVID seemed to slow down the turnover rate), I didn't have recent enough references before RB went down.

    After the takedown, I remember several agencies were more lax with the requirements as that's how I got in a few.

    All I did was share name, age, profession, and that I didn't have any recent references as the number was disconnected.

    They asked for my ethnicity and then confirmed my requested appointment time.

    I'm guessing the FOSTA / SESTA crap had them swing over to the paranoia end.

    My suggestion might be to invest in a couple of escort / fbsm that's reference friendly and then hope the k-orgs take them as references.

    They would still have to be in the bay area, or at least advertise.

    I have an adult actress who I see once in a while when she's in the area, but since she doesn't advertise as an escort, she doesn't qualify as a reference unless it's for another adult actress.

    Otherwise, save your money, buy lotion from Costco, and try every once in a while.

    Maybe the org will reward you for perseverance. (Still hasn't happened for me with Viola's group though).
    Curious question, why do they ask for ethnicity? Are their some ethnicities they prefer and refuse others?

  2. #2189
    Quote Originally Posted by Gegewu  [View Original Post]
    Just curious if there will be any change per reference check if no one visit them.
    The problem with boycotting over not getting in:

    If you can't get in, you are already "boycotting" them.

    Those who did get in, obviously have no such issues so they don't have anything to boycott for.

    There may be plenty of reasons to do a boycott, but getting in isn't one of them imo.

  3. #2188
    Quote Originally Posted by Gegewu  [View Original Post]
    Just curious if there will be any change per reference check if no one visit them.
    Go for it.

    Makes it easier for me to get in, thanks bro!

  4. #2187
    Quote Originally Posted by BadInfluence  [View Original Post]
    No, that's not going to work. They stay busy no matter what, you boycotting them only saves you money and makes your hand tired.
    Since I'm really a low volume client (I don't even have a chance to get an ATF until COVID seemed to slow down the turnover rate), I didn't have recent enough references before RB went down.

    After the takedown, I remember several agencies were more lax with the requirements as that's how I got in a few.

    All I did was share name, age, profession, and that I didn't have any recent references as the number was disconnected.

    They asked for my ethnicity and then confirmed my requested appointment time.

    I'm guessing the FOSTA / SESTA crap had them swing over to the paranoia end.

    My suggestion might be to invest in a couple of escort / fbsm that's reference friendly and then hope the k-orgs take them as references.

    They would still have to be in the bay area, or at least advertise.

    I have an adult actress who I see once in a while when she's in the area, but since she doesn't advertise as an escort, she doesn't qualify as a reference unless it's for another adult actress.

    Otherwise, save your money, buy lotion from Costco, and try every once in a while.

    Maybe the org will reward you for perseverance. (Still hasn't happened for me with Viola's group though).

  5. #2186
    Quote Originally Posted by SsStuntCock  [View Original Post]
    Some will specify if they want just your DL, or a photo of you holding your DL next to your face.
    Thanks for all the info. So far no dice for me as far as getting in without ID or pic except for klovers whose ladies are older and not so good with service. The rest won't even accept them as a reference. Oh well.

  6. #2185
    Quote Originally Posted by Gegewu  [View Original Post]
    Just curious if there will be any change per reference check if no one visit them.
    No, that's not going to work. They stay busy no matter what, you boycotting them only saves you money and makes your hand tired.

  7. #2184

    Hawaii

    My stomping grounds were Oahu, specifically the AMP heaven that was the Waiks. Never knew how good that was till it was gone. Even the one AAMP I visited there was off the chain. No references, just walk in and fuck a tanned big titted lust filled hottie. I will try for LSC but I am determined to get at a couple fillies in the the GFE stable. Gia looks to be right up my alley.

    RJ.

    Quote Originally Posted by NuttyLoon  [View Original Post]
    Since POs change over time, it won't be set in stone.

    I have failed to pass Viola's group.

    I sent them other orgs as references (one in SD and another in OC) and still didn't get through.

    Pretty sure VF didn't bother to contact them, because I passed another org's screening process using the same two references.

    I refuse to submit personal information, so if I miss out on their group, so be it.

    Plenty of other options out there and they aren't in my normal hunting grounds, so not a big deal for me.

    Too bad I usually spend time on the Big Island in Hawaii.

    I didn't really find a lot AMP options when I was doing research, so PM me some options if you know anything on the Big Island.

  8. #2183

    Let's boycott k-org

    Just curious if there will be any change per reference check if no one visit them.

  9. #2182
    Quote Originally Posted by RickJames808  [View Original Post]
    I submitted some references to an korg for verification from two other korgs. The PO was cool with one but said the other doesn't bother to verify clients to other orgs. I'm assuming I'm not the only one to hae experienced this so what's the deal? Which korgs are reference picky (we accept this but not that)? Pain in the ass that it has to be references from two different orgs too. Missing the Hawaii and Texas AMP scene where the talent was hotter with no hoops to jump through.

    RJ.
    Since POs change over time, it won't be set in stone.

    I have failed to pass Viola's group.

    I sent them other orgs as references (one in SD and another in OC) and still didn't get through.

    Pretty sure VF didn't bother to contact them, because I passed another org's screening process using the same two references.

    I refuse to submit personal information, so if I miss out on their group, so be it.

    Plenty of other options out there and they aren't in my normal hunting grounds, so not a big deal for me.

    Too bad I usually spend time on the Big Island in Hawaii.

    I didn't really find a lot AMP options when I was doing research, so PM me some options if you know anything on the Big Island.

  10. #2181
    Quote Originally Posted by Jizzm3  [View Original Post]
    Apparently LSC hired the really shitty PO who goes around throwing his weight around. Now requiring selfies to book. Sad how things are going downhill.
    I booked this weekend and didn't get asked for a selfie.

    So I'm assuming that you need to get verified with LSC when you tried to book an appointment.

    I know their verification process is very intrusive as they required a photo of the I'd to be sent. Guessing the selfie is to validate the I'd is yours.

    However, once you are in, I haven't had issues with the booker.

    Yes, he can be brusque.

  11. #2180
    Been out of the game for the last year and a half due to COVID. It's good to hear that the monger action in the San Jose / San Mateo area hasn't completely died.

    I was a regular over at them before the COVID "blip" and check in on it from time to time.

    I'm going to have to read many of your reviews and comments, but are things starting to heat again?

    My assumption is that a lot of the top KGirls from last year had relocated. I'm hoping that many of them return.

  12. #2179
    Quote Originally Posted by LenovoX120  [View Original Post]
    She's down in LA as Pink right now. Not sure who you texted, but don't send them money!

    Bad idea to randomly text numbers. They change a lot.

  13. #2178
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketManP  [View Original Post]
    No asian agency requires a deposit. What is the number?
    It was for Jasmin: https://jasmin2466.escortbook.com/.

  14. #2177

    Org references

    I submitted some references to an korg for verification from two other korgs. The PO was cool with one but said the other doesn't bother to verify clients to other orgs. I'm assuming I'm not the only one to hae experienced this so what's the deal? Which korgs are reference picky (we accept this but not that)? Pain in the ass that it has to be references from two different orgs too. Missing the Hawaii and Texas AMP scene where the talent was hotter with no hoops to jump through.

    RJ.

  15. #2176
    Quote Originally Posted by Jizzm3  [View Original Post]
    Apparently LSC hired the really shitty PO who goes around throwing his weight around. Now requiring selfies to book. Sad how things are going downhill.
    If only you knew who the PO is. I bet she doesn't weigh 90 lbs.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape