Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,491 to 8,505 of 24806
-
05-06-21 11:27 #16316Senior Member

Posts: 1095Alexa
https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/5932339.htm?cat=1
Longer post to come but this woman was incredible. True GFE. One of my favorite experiences.
I'll post a real review later but if you want to see her make it quick. She leaves tomorrow.
-
05-06-21 10:27 #16315Senior Member

Posts: 138CIP allowed?
I think I know the answer to your question when your review referenced her complaint during your PSE "hard fu*king session. But does she get vocal and into things with dirty talk?
Originally Posted by Bdd1984
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-21 07:53 #16314Regular Member

Posts: 12Why would they do that?
How do they even exist isn't basically going a pimping agency? I've always been curious about this.
Originally Posted by TyCox
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-21 21:34 #16313Senior Member

Posts: 278Saw Marissa
https://tryst.link/escort/rizzy_baby#photos.
Based on another review, saw her for qv for 100. Good head, great pussy. Had many delays once I was there, but stayed despite it. There was a dude that came downstairs (probably with her), but wasn't a problem. No obvious signs of dope use, other than the delays.
-
05-05-21 16:58 #16312Senior Member

Posts: 336https://www.discreetinfo.ch
Originally Posted by Bdd1984
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-21 14:02 #16311Senior Member

Posts: 124Beautiful
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/61684741/
Saw this one for an hour. $$6.
Phat booty, great tits, round stomach but def not big at all.
BBJ was on point had to stop her not so much deep throat but wanted to see that ass doggy style and boy was I not disappointed. She took a pounding and not one complaint. I don't think I last 10 minutes once inside. Finished early and didn't have the desire for another round she is very pleasant and quite honestly not like most I've met off these sites. She was fun and had a great body and could take a pounding overall would recommend price was high but BBFS was allowed with CIP.
-
05-05-21 13:47 #16310Senior Member

Posts: 124New to area
What's DI?
-
05-05-21 13:44 #16309Senior Member

Posts: 124Saw this one three times as well
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/61893108/
First time was just for BBJ. Overall it was good she's missing some teeth and drove herself had to go to the parking lot to get her bc she couldn't figure out the numbers on the apartments. Good deep sloppy toppy COF which she didn't like but acted like it was a mistake we laughed less than $.
Second time she came we did a sensual session persay good sloppy top missionary legs to her head took it but complained. Overall not bad $60 for an hour.
Third time a little more porn style face fuc*ing and hard corps doggy style. We had to stop a couple times as she didn't like being put into positions. Ended up just hurrying up and blowing she seemed out off by a more aggressive fuc*ing. Damage $60 and BBFS was allowed.
-
05-05-21 13:36 #16308Senior Member

Posts: 124New to the area
Just moved here and still learning the area didn't realize the boards were an actual thing here glad I know now.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/61941220/
Saw this one three times. Pictures don't do her justice she's gorgeous and very much gets into it. I would say she's into sensual more than porn style fuc*ing. Great head (BBBJ) breasts are empty and small (has 4 kids), she can ride extremely well and overall enjoys DATY and had no issues or complaints taking it. I would highly recommend her. One of the three times I was giving it harder than previously doggystyle. She didn't complain and took it but I got a text an hour later that she would prefer if I didn't do that again. Overall a sensual provider good kisser and BBFS was allowed no up charge.
Price was $$ for all sessions
-
05-05-21 12:34 #16307Regular Member

Posts: 22Pm
Any places know of pegging prostate play PM.
-
05-05-21 10:59 #16306Senior Member

Posts: 91You have described my feelings exactly.
When I first started the hobby the risk was 80% of what kept me interested in this. The rush you get approaching that door with the possibility of getting arrested or something worse can't be matched. Maybe I should pick up skydiving.
Originally Posted by JustMe2489
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-21 10:25 #16305Regular Member

Posts: 5The life of a monger!
Originally Posted by JustMe2489
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-21 07:36 #16304Regular Member

Posts: 11Kelly- Last 4 3930
Has anyone seen her? Traded some texts with her and rates seem reasonable. Haven't seen a review though and I was hoping someone could verify her.
https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/4789793930
-
05-05-21 07:07 #16303Senior Member

Posts: 1095I've tried texting her.
She responded once and said she'd be back and I've kept an eye on her ads. No responses to other texts when it shows her in town.
Originally Posted by IndyGolfer60
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-21 20:25 #16302Senior Member

Posts: 727Amy
Amy texted me again today that she was headed back to town for a few days. Saw her this afternoon for a hhr of pure bliss. She has become my favorite.
https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...olis/61886794/










Reply With Quote




