Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 450 of 682 FirstFirst ... 350 400 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 500 550 ... LastLast
Results 6,736 to 6,750 of 10225
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3490
    I always wondered if that girl from Mask had a sister. Now I know.

  2. #3489
    Quote Originally Posted by Msaunders6969  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one. Reading the ad they all claim to do what is listed, but you already know how that works out. In the past tried 3 different ones from Vineland. Those Vineland girls never seem to work out. Probably all from the same stable.

    https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...e/523409706928
    I sent her a message early yesterday morning and heard back from her in the afternoon. Exchanged several slow moving text messages. Then she gave me the line she needed money to pay for her room and could meet me in the parking lot. Having heard that line before, I told her I would not be able to make it today. She wanted me to send her money any way and give me a credit for a future date. It was already 4:00 PM so I asked why don't you have any money? Told me she didn't have any dates today or yesterday.

    So be careful mongers, it may be a scam.

  3. #3488
    Her add is a lift of the song. Blank Space.

    Song by Taylor Swift.

  4. #3487
    Quote Originally Posted by HunterJay  [View Original Post]
    This Chick rushes guys to finish quickly.

    Here's the reviews.
    At this point I assume the really good looking ones are just prone to terrible service.

  5. #3486
    Quote Originally Posted by DonTrask  [View Original Post]
    First, no I did not partake and by the looks of her, not likely to in the near future unless I hear back from one of you fellow mongers with a glowing review of her sucking a bowling ball thru a garden hose.

    But get a load of her ad, being a former copywriter, I admire the effort. As you know, most of sex is between the ears and she paints a wonderful fantasy about her nympho tendencies. Now I don't believe a word of it but my skepticism aside, a more gullible monger would eat it up. And just to show she has a solid understand of economic supply and demand, she offers a special for non peak times for mongers to prefer to nut prior to going to dinner (5:30 PM). Not much of a looker but a solid business person. Please somebody visit her, my admiration will likely double once I hear she can swallow a salami with no gag reflex and she drinks cum as if it were a Diet Coke.
    That six-head. Looks her skin grew over a bicycle helmet or something.

  6. #3485

    I pass

    I'm not sure what that is. Free, drunk and blind. I still would not hit that. But to each is own.

    Maybe that person goes out of their way to please. It's funny but there is always someone for somebody. It's just not me. Hey maybe someone will take one for the team and do a review. LOL.

  7. #3484

    I admire her ad though

    First, no I did not partake and by the looks of her, not likely to in the near future unless I hear back from one of you fellow mongers with a glowing review of her sucking a bowling ball thru a garden hose.

    But get a load of her ad, being a former copywriter, I admire the effort. As you know, most of sex is between the ears and she paints a wonderful fantasy about her nympho tendencies. Now I don't believe a word of it but my skepticism aside, a more gullible monger would eat it up. And just to show she has a solid understand of economic supply and demand, she offers a special for non peak times for mongers to prefer to nut prior to going to dinner (5:30 PM). Not much of a looker but a solid business person. Please somebody visit her, my admiration will likely double once I hear she can swallow a salami with no gag reflex and she drinks cum as if it were a Diet Coke.

  8. #3483

    Hottest girl out there

    Yikes. I'd rather stick my dick in a cheese grater.

    Anyone TOFTT? I'd love to know the details.

  9. #3482

  10. #3481

    Vineland

    Quote Originally Posted by Msaunders6969  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one. Reading the ad they all claim to do what is listed, but you already know how that works out. In the past tried 3 different ones from Vineland. Those Vineland girls never seem to work out. Probably all from the same stable.

    https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...e/523409706928
    She ghosted me twice. I had seen some good reviews. She sounded good on the phone. Second time there was LE hanging around the lot.

  11. #3480
    Quote Originally Posted by Msaunders6969  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one. Reading the ad they all claim to do what is listed, but you already know how that works out. In the past tried 3 different ones from Vineland. Those Vineland girls never seem to work out. Probably all from the same stable.

    https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...e/523409706928
    Vineland is dry as shit lately, been here 2 days and can barely even get a response from any on stg.

  12. #3479
    Has anyone seen this one. Reading the ad they all claim to do what is listed, but you already know how that works out. In the past tried 3 different ones from Vineland. Those Vineland girls never seem to work out. Probably all from the same stable.

    https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...e/523409706928

  13. #3478

    Three bad reviews keep searching

    Quote Originally Posted by TAway612  [View Original Post]
    Anyone? Seems too good to be true.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/9179376031
    This Chick rushes guys to finish quickly.

    Here's the reviews.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20210504-123929.jpg‎   Screenshot_20210504-123907.jpg‎   Screenshot_20210504-123823.jpg‎  

  14. #3477

    Samantha Italiana in Cherry Hill.

    Anyone? Seems too good to be true.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/9179376031

  15. #3476

    An appt?

    I would hesitate to set an appt with a stg girl. 90% are strung out. Can't expect her to remember you among 100's of texts from guys and years of sustance abuse. Choose a tna girl. They will honor appts.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chucktaylo677  [View Original Post]
    I set up an appointment the day before. Sent a text and got nothing until hours after said appointment.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape