Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 451 of 683 FirstFirst ... 351 401 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 501 551 ... LastLast
Results 6,751 to 6,765 of 10238
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3488
    Her add is a lift of the song. Blank Space.

    Song by Taylor Swift.

  2. #3487
    Quote Originally Posted by HunterJay  [View Original Post]
    This Chick rushes guys to finish quickly.

    Here's the reviews.
    At this point I assume the really good looking ones are just prone to terrible service.

  3. #3486
    Quote Originally Posted by DonTrask  [View Original Post]
    First, no I did not partake and by the looks of her, not likely to in the near future unless I hear back from one of you fellow mongers with a glowing review of her sucking a bowling ball thru a garden hose.

    But get a load of her ad, being a former copywriter, I admire the effort. As you know, most of sex is between the ears and she paints a wonderful fantasy about her nympho tendencies. Now I don't believe a word of it but my skepticism aside, a more gullible monger would eat it up. And just to show she has a solid understand of economic supply and demand, she offers a special for non peak times for mongers to prefer to nut prior to going to dinner (5:30 PM). Not much of a looker but a solid business person. Please somebody visit her, my admiration will likely double once I hear she can swallow a salami with no gag reflex and she drinks cum as if it were a Diet Coke.
    That six-head. Looks her skin grew over a bicycle helmet or something.

  4. #3485

    I pass

    I'm not sure what that is. Free, drunk and blind. I still would not hit that. But to each is own.

    Maybe that person goes out of their way to please. It's funny but there is always someone for somebody. It's just not me. Hey maybe someone will take one for the team and do a review. LOL.

  5. #3484

    I admire her ad though

    First, no I did not partake and by the looks of her, not likely to in the near future unless I hear back from one of you fellow mongers with a glowing review of her sucking a bowling ball thru a garden hose.

    But get a load of her ad, being a former copywriter, I admire the effort. As you know, most of sex is between the ears and she paints a wonderful fantasy about her nympho tendencies. Now I don't believe a word of it but my skepticism aside, a more gullible monger would eat it up. And just to show she has a solid understand of economic supply and demand, she offers a special for non peak times for mongers to prefer to nut prior to going to dinner (5:30 PM). Not much of a looker but a solid business person. Please somebody visit her, my admiration will likely double once I hear she can swallow a salami with no gag reflex and she drinks cum as if it were a Diet Coke.

  6. #3483

    Hottest girl out there

    Yikes. I'd rather stick my dick in a cheese grater.

    Anyone TOFTT? I'd love to know the details.

  7. #3482

  8. #3481

    Vineland

    Quote Originally Posted by Msaunders6969  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one. Reading the ad they all claim to do what is listed, but you already know how that works out. In the past tried 3 different ones from Vineland. Those Vineland girls never seem to work out. Probably all from the same stable.

    https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...e/523409706928
    She ghosted me twice. I had seen some good reviews. She sounded good on the phone. Second time there was LE hanging around the lot.

  9. #3480
    Quote Originally Posted by Msaunders6969  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one. Reading the ad they all claim to do what is listed, but you already know how that works out. In the past tried 3 different ones from Vineland. Those Vineland girls never seem to work out. Probably all from the same stable.

    https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...e/523409706928
    Vineland is dry as shit lately, been here 2 days and can barely even get a response from any on stg.

  10. #3479
    Has anyone seen this one. Reading the ad they all claim to do what is listed, but you already know how that works out. In the past tried 3 different ones from Vineland. Those Vineland girls never seem to work out. Probably all from the same stable.

    https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...e/523409706928

  11. #3478

    Three bad reviews keep searching

    Quote Originally Posted by TAway612  [View Original Post]
    Anyone? Seems too good to be true.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/9179376031
    This Chick rushes guys to finish quickly.

    Here's the reviews.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20210504-123929.jpg‎   Screenshot_20210504-123907.jpg‎   Screenshot_20210504-123823.jpg‎  

  12. #3477

    Samantha Italiana in Cherry Hill.

    Anyone? Seems too good to be true.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/9179376031

  13. #3476

    An appt?

    I would hesitate to set an appt with a stg girl. 90% are strung out. Can't expect her to remember you among 100's of texts from guys and years of sustance abuse. Choose a tna girl. They will honor appts.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chucktaylo677  [View Original Post]
    I set up an appointment the day before. Sent a text and got nothing until hours after said appointment.

  14. #3475
    Quote Originally Posted by EpicDong  [View Original Post]
    This whole group of girls in Brooklawn with ads that look almost identical are ran by the same pimp.

    Be careful.
    He's been running them for a few. Same adds, some have even past on. One is in Voorhees, maybe a break away. They started in Williamstown. The point is she seemed to be worth the repeat. Times yours.

  15. #3474
    Quote Originally Posted by Qstorm101  [View Original Post]
    There was no upfront, because I didn't dream at a later date, or time. It is a first cum first served situation.
    She seems to be very busy.
    This whole group of girls in Brooklawn with ads that look almost identical are ran by the same pimp.

    Be careful.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape