Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13527
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatHornyGuy45  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone recently heard from Hayley muse yet? Would like to know what's happened and what's up with her not responding to texts.
    Might be time to just give up, mate. I saw her once back in December and was directly referred to her by someone I had seen for a long time. We had an astonishingly good time, and she said I could meet her again whenever I wanted. I tried to contact her again two weeks later, and got nothing. Patiently waited and tried again after another two weeks, and nothing. Reached out to the person who referred me and asked if she had heard from Hayley, and she contacted her and said that Hayley said to reach out once more. I did just that, and still no response. I've tried intermittently (maybe twice a month, tops) to contact her since and haven't gotten a word back since December. No idea what's going on with her. Maybe she's just busy. She was certainly good enough that I'd love to see her again, but doubt that I will for whatever reason.

  2. #13526

    XxMJ

    She's been away for a while and not advertising but I still had her number since we were trying to set something up a while back.

    Been talking with her recently and things were starting to look promising. Everything was lining up and plans for a dream were being made. Then last minute she pulls the I need verification, send a pic holding up the date on a piece of paper with that and your face visible and I'll send the same. Said she was trying to avoid some people and needed to make sure I wasn't one of them. With her disappearance, it all seemed very sketchy and in my years dabbling in the hobby, it's not something I've ever had to do or done before.

    Stay safe and remember to always follow your rules.

  3. #13525

    Samara

    I recently got promoted as a senior member, would like to celebrate it. Can any of the senior members help me out by sharing Samara's digits? Thanks.

  4. #13524

    Ashleigh

    Has any seen or heard from Ashleigh lately? Is she still in the area? I've reached out to and haven't heard anything. I saw her about a month ago and she told me she had some legal issues she was dealing with.

  5. #13523
    She was when I posted this. But yes she's now in Florida.

    Quote Originally Posted by HolyDiver01  [View Original Post]
    Looks to me like she's not in Raleigh; rather, she appears to be in Oralando, FL.

    HolyDiver.

  6. #13522

    RE: Shannon Love

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBJohnson  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had any luck seeing Shannon Love? I've been trying to see her the last 2 days but no luck in getting a response from her.

    https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/2194864
    Looks to me like she's not in Raleigh; rather, she appears to be in Oralando, FL.

    HolyDiver.

  7. #13521

    Shannon Love

    Anyone had any luck seeing Shannon Love? I've been trying to see her the last 2 days but no luck in getting a response from her.

    https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/2194864

  8. #13520

    Bella

    Mixed reviews of this girl but I like petite Latina's so I gave it a go. Communication was good until I got to the location then as is typical with many girls, she went silent. I have a 10 minute rule and that's when I left. Of course as soon as I am half way home she texted me. I ended up just calling her and she seemed OK so I returned where she finally gave me the room number.

    Room was a mess but she looked cute. She is the girl in the photos and is tiny for sure. Went for a QV and she did not watch the clock as someone else had mentioned in another post.

    The good:

    1. Cute and a super nice body.

    2. Quick to take her clothes off and there were no touching restrictions.

    3. Good skills and is likeable.

    4. No evidence of room mates.

    The not so good:

    1. No kissing.

    2. No DATY.

    3. Room was dumpy.

    4. She's a bit self conscious about the scar on her chest. (Not something I care about).

    Overall it was a good experience and I will repeat.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...n/518848844201

  9. #13519

    If only

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCreature  [View Original Post]
    Congrats. I have been trying for months and never get a reply. Any magic words that made her respond? Also, what time of day was it? I am usually prowling around in the morning.
    I wish there was but I just called a few times around 8 pm and she texted me around 10 and I was able to see her around 11. She knows how popular she is, she has to ignore hundreds of calls everyday apparently LOL.

  10. #13518
    I tried this ad again since it was advertising an Asian Lady offering Nuru Massage. No harm in getting a gift card since I can use it later if this didn't pan out. The location was the Holiday Inn Express off of Gorman Street on Thistledown Road. First it was take a picture of the gift card with the last 4 scratched off. Next it was take a picture of the receipt, however I covered up the bar code. Next it was, I'm not sure you are LE so send me half upfront through PayPal. I already knew it was a scam and declined the PayPal and finally said goodbye. The next day she contacted me through my app and said lets meet. Appeared sincere but in the end it was the same game. Keep calm and just use cash.

    https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/2316379

  11. #13517
    Quote Originally Posted by CarolinaPack  [View Original Post]
    After weeks of unsuccessful calls, I got ahold of Ginger. Communication was alright, told me she wouldn't be available for an hour but I appreciated that she was upfront about it. Gave the address to a decent hotel and I arrived an hour later. Everything I've heard is true, she's chatty but looks just like her pics, flawless skin. Only thing that caught me by surprise is she's a lot taller than I expected. She advertises as 5'3, she's def about 5'8. Everything was covered but it was a great dream, I will be repeating.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/61758397/
    Congrats. I have been trying for months and never get a reply. Any magic words that made her respond? Also, what time of day was it? I am usually prowling around in the morning.

  12. #13516

    Finally

    After weeks of unsuccessful calls, I got ahold of Ginger. Communication was alright, told me she wouldn't be available for an hour but I appreciated that she was upfront about it. Gave the address to a decent hotel and I arrived an hour later. Everything I've heard is true, she's chatty but looks just like her pics, flawless skin. Only thing that caught me by surprise is she's a lot taller than I expected. She advertises as 5'3, she's def about 5'8. Everything was covered but it was a great dream, I will be repeating.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/61758397/

  13. #13515

    Hayley

    Has anyone recently heard from Hayley muse yet? Would like to know what's happened and what's up with her not responding to texts.

  14. #13514

    Mona Lisa

    Quote Originally Posted by DMizzle26  [View Original Post]
    Tried this one last night after a few drinks and laughs with some friends at TMC. Saw her post like 4 times within an hr so I figured she was willing and ready and the tits and plump ass was really drawing me in I wanted to see it in person. Hit her up via text and she responded within seconds gave me a location to Hotel off Cap beside DD I was like cool never had any problems or concerns at that location, told her I was only 5 minutes out and she said perfect. So I'm thinking its all good I'm in and here's where it started to go downhill. Halfway there I get what should had been my 1st sign to abort this latenight nightcap.

    She texts can I stop by the store and grab condoms I keep at least 2 boxes in Glovebox so I'm like its ok don't need to almost there. When I get to location I park around back in spot where I know I can't be spotted and I can scope out a little bit. Text I'm here to no response, I don't usually do the waiting thing if you not giving me the room number within 5 mins you clearly not ready to see me or you up to some BS IMO. I wait 15 mins total and pull off to me this one is a nogo, 15 minutes she text with a "Hey" WTF? I'm nowhere near the hotel at this point and I'm heading home but I'm like imma play along see how full of BS she really is. I text back "yea what's up I'm still here", She responds a couple minutes later "I'm sorry I forgot I took a shower and dozed off I'm ready now if you still want to see me" SMH. That response tho sparked a memory I suddenly remembered I tired to contact a couple months ago and she didn't respond until a couple hrs later with " I was busy earlier but I'm available now if you still interested".

    SO anyways back to last night I respond " Yea I did want to see you I'm still here waiting but I'm running short on time what's up we can reschedule if you want" 5 mins later her response " No No I'm ready for you I'm at the yellow building that sits by itself let me put some clothes on and meet me at the backdoor in 4 mins second floor". At this point I'm at home chilling at my kitchen table watching ESPN LOL. So 5 mins later I text " OK I'm here" never got any more responses from her the rest of the night. Now its possible she prob did go to the door to see if I was there But I'm pretty sure she never showed up at all because for one reason or another she wasnt planning on seeing anybody. Now at the same time I texted her off a google voice number and was getting the same responses So I don't know what her deal was. But why post and go thru all this BS nobody in there right mind is gone sitt around at a location for an hr waiting for to be ready to see them and on top of that from responding to google voice number you overbooking people.

    SO if anybody has seen her before and got a diff experience let me know because it seems likes all these Raleigh STG and Listcrawlers girls is on the same BS now days.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...i/907697191359

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/61755983/
    I saw her at that location not long ago. She did come to the door to let me in and did not make me wait very long That said, she was not my cup of tea and I will not repeat, but really have nothing negative to say. She did insist that everything was covered.

  15. #13513

    Southern Bella

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/a...bella/38545881

    I had a dream about this one a few weeks ago. Sometimes she looks pretty good in her pictures, sometimes not so much. But she was responsive to texts at least.

    She was at a motel on Capital with an outside entrance. She looked like her pictures but had really bad teeth. I debated between half and QV but went for quick for 80. OK CBJ then doggy and missionary. She was pretty loose. She was just out of the shower, her hair was wet and smelled clean. Just a quick hit, nothing too memorable but the market is tough.

    She told me she was moving down the block to a cheaper place since this one was too expensive.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape