Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Escort Review: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Submit Review
Page 815 of 1225 FirstFirst ... 315 715 765 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 865 915 ... LastLast
Results 12,211 to 12,225 of 18365
Come and Relax
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #6155

    Allison703

    Anyone met this one? We're supposed to meet up this week but I'm a little skeptical. If anyone's got details please PM me. Thanks.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/0d9ce...2-3bf7cc353643

  2. #6154
    Thanks, sent you a pm.

    Quote Originally Posted by InSearch69  [View Original Post]
    I chatted, agreed to meet and then she just ghosted since then. All the info I can provide on her.

  3. #6153

    Wow I'm not alone!

    Quote Originally Posted by InSearch69  [View Original Post]
    I chatted, agreed to meet and then she just ghosted since then. All the info I can provide on her.
    Same here. We chatted for about 4 days and setup a M&G and then the day comes and she is no where to be found. Ghost and never heard back from her.

  4. #6152
    Quote Originally Posted by David032  [View Original Post]
    So I have started noticing a ton of asian girls on the site but every time I talk to one they always want to go to what's app. Which I don't use for these activities. Has anyone else actually met one or continued talking. Or are they all just scams. Recent one I talked to.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/68d55...e-dcf784a8fde4
    Like others have noted, accounts of Asian girls which seem TGTBT often are. Anytime they ask to switch the convo over to WhatsApp, Kakao, or Kik is usually a red flag. I get some SBs hesitation of giving out their actual number to complete strangers--but all the legit ones that I've come across will opt either for Seeking's messaging or SnapChat.

    Other indicators to look for is if their English appears to be straight out of Google Translate, and / or if they have their recent log-in location listed as anywhere but the United States.

  5. #6151
    I chatted, agreed to meet and then she just ghosted since then. All the info I can provide on her.

    Quote Originally Posted by MikelSuTiger  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info they could share on this one? Please message me:

    https://www.seeking.com/member/4ffdd...5-243c2680d3cf

  6. #6150

    Moonxoxo

    Anyone have any info they could share on this one? Please message me:

    https://www.seeking.com/member/4ffdd...5-243c2680d3cf

  7. #6149

    Asian girls

    Quote Originally Posted by David032  [View Original Post]
    So I have started noticing a ton of asian girls on the site but every time I talk to one they always want to go to what's app. Which I don't use for these activities. Has anyone else actually met one or continued talking. Or are they all just scams. Recent one I talked to.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/68d55...e-dcf784a8fde4
    There's been an influx of Asian (mostly thin, elegant, Japanese) women. Many are from other cities, and some are from other countries. It seems as if they might be coordinated in some way. I recommend a hard pass.

  8. #6148
    Just scams. No need to chat with them at all. They basically just annoy the hell out of you with question after question.

    Quote Originally Posted by David032  [View Original Post]
    So I have started noticing a ton of asian girls on the site but every time I talk to one they always want to go to what's app. Which I don't use for these activities. Has anyone else actually met one or continued talking. Or are they all just scams. Recent one I talked to.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/68d55...e-dcf784a8fde4

  9. #6147

    Asians on SA

    Quote Originally Posted by David032  [View Original Post]
    So I have started noticing a ton of asian girls on the site but every time I talk to one they always want to go to what's app. Which I don't use for these activities. Has anyone else actually met one or continued talking. Or are they all just scams. Recent one I talked to.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/68d55...e-dcf784a8fde4
    I believe the majority to be scams because once they move to WhatsApp, their numbers have foreign country codes and they almost always say they are traveling in Canada, UK or Eu somewhere and will be back in a couple of weeks to a month. They are almost always business women with high end jobs traveling for business which then begs the question, why do they need to be on SA. I always say, get in touch with me when you get back in the US and never hear from them after. Try pushing the discussion with a few and see where it leads. Would love to hear if your experience is different. There are a few Asians on SA who are legit but their profile photos are much less professionally finished. You can tell from the less glossy looks.

  10. #6146
    Quote Originally Posted by David032  [View Original Post]
    So I have started noticing a ton of asian girls on the site but every time I talk to one they always want to go to what's app. Which I don't use for these activities. Has anyone else actually met one or continued talking. Or are they all just scams. Recent one I talked to.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/68d55...e-dcf784a8fde4
    I've found that almost every time they want to move to WhatsApp it's because they're out of the country and don't have a US ph#. I don't think I've ever met a gal that wanted to communicate on WhatsApp now that I think about it.

  11. #6145

    Questions

    So I have started noticing a ton of asian girls on the site but every time I talk to one they always want to go to what's app. Which I don't use for these activities. Has anyone else actually met one or continued talking. Or are they all just scams. Recent one I talked to.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/68d55...e-dcf784a8fde4

  12. #6144
    Any info on this duo? Potentially meeting for dinner one day this week.

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...rDKrWJjZvO92xL

  13. #6143

    Ella_kayley

    This one says she's not looking for FWB. So I asked what was looking for and she replied with 1 k ppm 😂.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/e5cc5...7-5e67e3a0726a

  14. #6142

    Avoid! Abssolutely1

    Avoid like the plague. Comes across as a sweet girl but she has a boyfriend she lives with, she's full of lies and deceit and is mixed up with a bunch of drugs and bad apples. I've had to learn that the hard way after meeting with her a few times. Again, avoid!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CD421FF5-C242-4D11-B53A-A3210A6925B8.jpg‎   09AB368D-9E22-4C84-90C7-A8F0C4E3B548.jpg‎  

  15. #6141
    I'm so tempted to renew my membership. LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by DickLongwood  [View Original Post]

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape