Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Non Pro's

+ Add Report
Page 399 of 693 FirstFirst ... 299 349 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 449 499 ... LastLast
Results 5,971 to 5,985 of 10390
Enjoy the Experience
This blog is moderated by PolygamyMonger
  1. #4420

  2. #4419
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuchon  [View Original Post]
    Iv seen her a couple times. Nice and laid back. I pump her kitty full of nut every time.
    Much appreciated. Seems cool.

  3. #4418
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNickname  [View Original Post]
    Cuddler sites?
    In order of likely to unlikely, here's a few. You'll see a few pros in there from "other sites". But the UTR ones are the fun ones.

    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/

    https://cuddlecompanions.org/cuddlers/

    https://cuddlist.com/

  4. #4417
    Cuddler sites?

    Quote Originally Posted by AussieFury  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had luck with the "cuddler" sites? I read one report here recently that says he's 3 for 3.

  5. #4416

    She's cool

    Quote Originally Posted by WillShookSpear  [View Original Post]
    Xoxokissesxoxo2019 https://www.seeking.com/member/c4454...a-36cbadc1526a.

    Looking for $300 PPM Seems nice, pics work for me.
    Iv seen her a couple times. Nice and laid back. I pump her kitty full of nut every time.

  6. #4415

    Arianna21 beware

    https://www.seeking.com/member/1e5df...9-143a87661d77

    Chatted with this one, seemed ok. Switched to text where she sent a couple of pics. Pics had some info on them (a name) and google came up with some alarming results. I can't post the name or pic here without breaking forum rules. Just beware and if you have contacted her maybe she will send you the same pics.

  7. #4414

    Any intel on xoxokissesxoxo2019?

    Xoxokissesxoxo2019 https://www.seeking.com/member/c4454...a-36cbadc1526a.

    Looking for $300 PPM Seems nice, pics work for me.

  8. #4413

    Approach

    Quote Originally Posted by MorganCreamin  [View Original Post]
    What's your price. Read the board.

    Weirdly, every time I sign up for WYP with various emails my account is immediately banned. If I had to guess, they are insta-banning because I'm on a VPN. Oh well, moving on.
    Fair enough, how would you approach the girls you match with so they know what you're looking for?

  9. #4412
    Quote Originally Posted by MorganCreamin  [View Original Post]
    What's your price. Read the board.

    Weirdly, every time I sign up for WYP with various emails my account is immediately banned. If I had to guess, they are insta-banning because I'm on a VPN. Oh well, moving on.
    Same.

    I've already burned three hobby email accounts trying to sign up.

  10. #4411
    Quote Originally Posted by TigerSong  [View Original Post]
    What's WYP?
    What's your price. Read the board.

    Weirdly, every time I sign up for WYP with various emails my account is immediately banned. If I had to guess, they are insta-banning because I'm on a VPN. Oh well, moving on.

  11. #4410
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    Yes. Though I always try for younger. The best sex I've paid for (inside the US) has been with divorced women in their 30's and 40's from SA and WYP.
    What is SA?

  12. #4409

    Wyp?

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    I'm on vacation in another city. Before I left, I put up a WYP profile, stating I would be in town for several days and would like to go on a date. I then contacted about a dozen women and asked them to suggest a price. After I got past the gold diggers that want $500. I had about 7 women that wanted $100 and one that wanted $150. I chose the 4 hottest. My first choice immediately tried to sell me pictures and ghosted me when I said no. The second wanted me to cash app the money before meeting. I said no and was immediately ghosted. The third one started texting me and we ended up texting back and forth for hours. At 1:30 AM, I got a text that have her address and said, "get your ass over here RIGHT NOW before I change my mind. ".

    I Ubered about 50 miles to the next city and ended up at a high rise luxury apartment. Her apartment was on the 31st floor overlooking the city. We sat on her balcony for about 10 minutes before she had her clothes off and we were fucking with her hanging over the edge. We did about 2-3 hours of sweaty fucking (she was sniffing poppers. Whatever the hell those are and had been smoking weed and drinking all night). We fell asleep and I woke up a few times during the night / morning and fucked her. Then at 11 am when we woke up, we had morning sex. Before my Uber came she said, I still needed to pay her $150 for the WYP date and if I wanted to give her extra that it wasn't necessary, but she'd appreciate it. I gave her $500 (I know many of you are now disgusted with me, but I live in Seattle, $500 in Seattle is 90 minutes with a worn out, fugly hooker with a shitty attitude). We've been talking constantly since then and she's coming to my hotel tomorrow. She is executive at a corporation and used WYP because all of the men she used to date are "losers". If someone is willing to pay $150 just for a date with her, she knows they aren't total losers.

    But because I'm me, I have a date set up with someone else from the site tonight. It's almost a guaranteed success. I texted her a few times and she showed no real interest. Once We set the date up, she started giving me her list of rules ($100 at beginning of date, when she would leave, etc). We were supposed to meet (the same night I got laid) and she asked me to cash app funds for an Uber to her, I said no. She didn't show for the date. She sent me a text apologizing, I told her it's not a big deal and that I'm on vacation, I'll find something else to do. She asked what I did for a living and got extremely interested when she found out I made good money. She has texted me constantly since then practically begging to see me. I told her we can do drinks at my hotel tonight. She said she will drive over tonight (thinking I'm stupid for not remembering that she wanted me to pay for her Uber). I won't give her $500 though.
    What's WYP?

  13. #4408
    Anyone had luck with the "cuddler" sites? I read one report here recently that says he's 3 for 3.

  14. #4407

    100% Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by KuatoKuato  [View Original Post]
    So I've been trying various sites - Seeking.com, Ashley Madison, Secret Benefits. I want to see what I get.

    Interestingly on AM I get a lot of "women" saying that they want me to send a "Security Protection Code" which is some online verification service to validate you are you. I've never heard of this before. Google doesn't have any info on it. I'm 99.999% sure it's a scam.

    Is this a scam?
    Yes. It is 100% a scam.

  15. #4406
    Quote Originally Posted by KuatoKuato  [View Original Post]
    Is this a scam?
    You're asking the wrong question. Are you giving PII during an illegal transaction? If so, you're making a horrible mistake.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape