Thread: Non Pro's
+
Add Report
Results 5,971 to 5,985 of 10390
-
05-03-21 15:15 #4420Senior Member

Posts: 503Cuddle Sites
-
05-03-21 10:46 #4419Senior Member

Posts: 323Much appreciated. Seems cool.
Originally Posted by Tuchon
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-21 10:44 #4418Senior Member

Posts: 323In order of likely to unlikely, here's a few. You'll see a few pros in there from "other sites". But the UTR ones are the fun ones.
Originally Posted by MyNickname
[View Original Post]
https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/
https://cuddlecompanions.org/cuddlers/
https://cuddlist.com/
-
05-03-21 08:34 #4417Senior Member

Posts: 461Cuddler sites?
Originally Posted by AussieFury
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-21 02:59 #4416Senior Member

Posts: 36She's cool
Iv seen her a couple times. Nice and laid back. I pump her kitty full of nut every time.
Originally Posted by WillShookSpear
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-21 20:12 #4415Senior Member

Posts: 330Arianna21 beware
https://www.seeking.com/member/1e5df...9-143a87661d77
Chatted with this one, seemed ok. Switched to text where she sent a couple of pics. Pics had some info on them (a name) and google came up with some alarming results. I can't post the name or pic here without breaking forum rules. Just beware and if you have contacted her maybe she will send you the same pics.
-
05-02-21 18:52 #4414Senior Member

Posts: 323Any intel on xoxokissesxoxo2019?
Xoxokissesxoxo2019 https://www.seeking.com/member/c4454...a-36cbadc1526a.
Looking for $300 PPM Seems nice, pics work for me.
-
05-02-21 14:58 #4413Senior Member

Posts: 49Approach
Fair enough, how would you approach the girls you match with so they know what you're looking for?
Originally Posted by MorganCreamin
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-21 13:37 #4412Banned Member

Posts: 2302Same.
Originally Posted by MorganCreamin
[View Original Post]
I've already burned three hobby email accounts trying to sign up.
-
05-02-21 11:15 #4411Senior Member

Posts: 1209What's your price. Read the board.
Originally Posted by TigerSong
[View Original Post]
Weirdly, every time I sign up for WYP with various emails my account is immediately banned. If I had to guess, they are insta-banning because I'm on a VPN. Oh well, moving on.
-
05-02-21 01:12 #4410Senior Member

Posts: 49What is SA?
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-21 01:08 #4409Senior Member

Posts: 49Wyp?
What's WYP?
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-21 20:08 #4408Banned Member

Posts: 2302Anyone had luck with the "cuddler" sites? I read one report here recently that says he's 3 for 3.
-
05-01-21 12:02 #4407Senior Member

Posts: 224100% Scam
Yes. It is 100% a scam.
Originally Posted by KuatoKuato
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-21 10:13 #4406Senior Member

Posts: 323You're asking the wrong question. Are you giving PII during an illegal transaction? If so, you're making a horrible mistake.
Originally Posted by KuatoKuato
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





