Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 714 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 214 614 664 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 764 814 ... LastLast
Results 10,696 to 10,710 of 17723
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7028

    Seeking

    Quote Originally Posted by Zb314  [View Original Post]
    What is "Seeking" I'm trying to see some hot chicks instead of the half minded dope fiends.
    Formerly known as Seeking Arrangement, it is now seeking.com It's a sugar baby / sugar daddy membership site owned by the same guy who owns what's your price. They are similar but different in their approaches.

  2. #7027

    Pricing

    Quote Originally Posted by YoungSkeez77  [View Original Post]
    Samantha Gomez charges 350/ hr, which is really 350 for 80 min with that agency. According to the info that's out there, she's open menu besides greek / BBFS. And, unlike the vast majority of escorts in STL, she actually looks hot and not average or worse. My standards aren't THAT high but a lot of girls posted on here I wouldn't notice at a bar, and those average or worse girls are still charging 2-300/ hr most of the time. This girl looks like a hot pornstar. So, yes, all things considered it definetely seems like she's a good value for what she offers. The (irrelevant) other girls you mentioned at higher rates, especially the one at more than 3 x her rate, don't change that.

    If you just can't afford it, I get it and that's fine. If you can but are choosing instead to fuck two fat chicks because anything more than 250/ hr is GPS and you won't stand for it, that's a mindset I don't understand.
    One day, pre-COVID, post a great time I was talking with one of the "300 girls". She was lamenting she would like to charge more but that the market wouldn't do it, so she held at 300. If I recall STL Honeys wanted 350 FS and where are they now.

    Do I miss wild times for 150-200. Why yes I do. These days if I expect BBBJ or FS I bring 300.

  3. #7026
    Quote Originally Posted by Qrout  [View Original Post]
    I can confirm some of these details. I was supposed to see her this evening and she did everything traveler described. I showed up early, texted her I was there. Some dudes had been scuffling in the parking lot so the cops showed up. Texted her again when our time was supposed to start. 15 minutes later I was on the road and she texts me the room number. Then less then a minute later she starts texting me that if I don't respond she is going to give my time to someone else. If that is true she definitely had more than one guy waiting for the same time slot. I saw her off and on in the fall until she started doing this same thing. Despite being a sweet girl she has a habit which sometimes causes her to get really pissy over silly shit. I thought maybe she had gotten her act together. She is asking for. 75 for hh and for that amount she needs to step her game up. For just a small bit more you can do FS with at least 2 of the angles, eden, etc and they hotter and professional. Her hour rate is slightly less than what Debra Hollander asks for and DH is a goddess. I did not know about the CBJ thing. I would definitely not pay that much for a session that includes CBJ.
    You can read her ad and tell she is the type to get pissy. I feel like there is a bit of GPS going on there too and like you said you can bang out a hotter girl who isn't an addict for just a bit more. Glad I hit that early on and never went back.

  4. #7025
    Quote Originally Posted by JonH4  [View Original Post]
    True, many attractive young providers coming to the Lou. Consider the following bargains $s / hour:

    Samantha 350.

    Nadine 1,100.

    Marie 500.

    Monica 500.

    Savannah 650.

    Scarlett 800.

    Fabi 380.

    Seriously, how many on this site can afford $350 to $1,100 hour?

    As you stated in March, "I think the 150-250/ hr range did get way worse here in the last few years. Some guys just can't afford more expensive escorts."

    Some guys means most guys?

    I believe most of us see and agree what has happened in the last year. Too many locals now want $200 for 30 minutes but everything covered, no DATY, no CIM, and no GFE.

    No thanks (at least for me).
    Samantha Gomez charges 350/ hr, which is really 350 for 80 min with that agency. According to the info that's out there, she's open menu besides greek / BBFS. And, unlike the vast majority of escorts in STL, she actually looks hot and not average or worse. My standards aren't THAT high but a lot of girls posted on here I wouldn't notice at a bar, and those average or worse girls are still charging 2-300/ hr most of the time. This girl looks like a hot pornstar. So, yes, all things considered it definetely seems like she's a good value for what she offers. The (irrelevant) other girls you mentioned at higher rates, especially the one at more than 3 x her rate, don't change that.

    If you just can't afford it, I get it and that's fine. If you can but are choosing instead to fuck two fat chicks because anything more than 250/ hr is GPS and you won't stand for it, that's a mindset I don't understand.

  5. #7024

    When $350/ hour = Bargain Basement Opportunity!

    Quote Originally Posted by YoungSkeez77  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/missouri/st_lou...37557.htm?wn=1

    For all you guys complaining about no hot girls available, here's a smoking hot Latina that looks like she's straight out of a Bangbros video coming to town in a week, with low rates by Eros standards. She has 2 reviews out there on a different, reputable site, and they are both positive. According to those reviews from seemingly reputable members, she's the girl in the pics and does BBBJ / DFK / FIV / DATY.

    Quite a few touring girls come here once and never again. For all you guys complaining about no hot girls around, make sure you actually see hot touring girls when they do pass through if you want to have that option in the future.
    True, many attractive young providers coming to the Lou. Consider the following bargains $s / hour:

    Samantha 350.

    Nadine 1,100.

    Marie 500.

    Monica 500.

    Savannah 650.

    Scarlett 800.

    Fabi 380.

    Seriously, how many on this site can afford $350 to $1,100 hour?

    As you stated in March, "I think the 150-250/ hr range did get way worse here in the last few years. Some guys just can't afford more expensive escorts."

    Some guys means most guys?

    I believe most of us see and agree what has happened in the last year. Too many locals now want $200 for 30 minutes but everything covered, no DATY, no CIM, and no GFE.

    No thanks (at least for me).

  6. #7023

    Higher end offering Greek.

    I have seen most of the listcrawler girls for greek sessions, and they are typically just so so. Does anyone have a recommendation for a higher end girl that offers Greek? Reply or PM are both fine. Thanks in advance.

  7. #7022

    Eden

    I would agree. I saw Eden about 2 weeks ago, and I had an amazing time. It's very easy to set up, she is never late, and it's a safe upscale location. She looks hot to me, and is always in full make up in a robe. Good massage with lots of teasing. BJ feels amazing and the FS is great. I don't think it's mechanical. I felt like she was really into it. Maybe she was faking, but I can't tell the difference anyway, hahaha. Cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, finish with missionary and her titties bouncing. I may need to see her again this week.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky697  [View Original Post]
    I have seen Eden (Angel before) many times and have found her to be one of the best, if not the best in St. Louis. Chemistry is everything and the experience with Eden exudes sensuality, excitement, and lots of chemistry. She is beautiful and takes excellent care of herself, I would rather have experience and beauty rather than younger and wilder. The connection goes a long way and she provides that and more. If guys call her mechanical then maybe that's on them because the best sessions are always where we put the effort in to make the connection also. She is beautiful and could easily model any lingerie or underwear out there. Eden is welcoming. Seductive, sexy, smart, and exciting to be with.

  8. #7021
    Senior Member


    Posts: 271
    Quote Originally Posted by Traveler4321  [View Original Post]
    She quotes $$$ but will go $$ most often. Everything now covered, even BJ. Absolutely no CIM. She recently changed her rules to this. Also lately has been back to her old ways of going ghost, not being available when scheduled, and scheduling multiple guests at same time hoping one doesn't show. She started, at least when I first met her, with these bad habits but did rectify them but now back to the old. If you can reach her and IF she doesn't ghost you she's fun. But it's taking again a LOT of effort to connect. My opinion, not worth it anymore which is too bad.
    I can confirm some of these details. I was supposed to see her this evening and she did everything traveler described. I showed up early, texted her I was there. Some dudes had been scuffling in the parking lot so the cops showed up. Texted her again when our time was supposed to start. 15 minutes later I was on the road and she texts me the room number. Then less then a minute later she starts texting me that if I don't respond she is going to give my time to someone else. If that is true she definitely had more than one guy waiting for the same time slot. I saw her off and on in the fall until she started doing this same thing. Despite being a sweet girl she has a habit which sometimes causes her to get really pissy over silly shit. I thought maybe she had gotten her act together. She is asking for. 75 for hh and for that amount she needs to step her game up. For just a small bit more you can do FS with at least 2 of the angles, eden, etc and they hotter and professional. Her hour rate is slightly less than what Debra Hollander asks for and DH is a goddess. I did not know about the CBJ thing. I would definitely not pay that much for a session that includes CBJ.

  9. #7020
    Quote Originally Posted by Traveler4321  [View Original Post]
    She quotes $$$ but will go $$ most often. Everything now covered, even BJ. Absolutely no CIM. She recently changed her rules to this. Also lately has been back to her old ways of going ghost, not being available when scheduled, and scheduling multiple guests at same time hoping one doesn't show. She started, at least when I first met her, with these bad habits but did rectify them but now back to the old. If you can reach her and IF she doesn't ghost you she's fun. But it's taking again a LOT of effort to connect. My opinion, not worth it anymore which is too bad.
    That's a shame. I saw her when she first started once and it was good. BBBJ, CIM, DATY all on the menu. She was easy to set up too. Now it seems like she's developed an attitude. I could barely get her to answer my text after she responded. Eventually I just gave up after taking like 30 minutes in between each response.

  10. #7019
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoForOne  [View Original Post]
    I'm moving to the swansea / belleville area in a month. I was wondering if someone could inbox me the area I should be looking for these girls at. I'm moving from jax fl where I can choose jax. But I didn't see the new area anywhere.
    You are in the right place St. Louis is your closest big city and where most of the ladies are. You will occasionally find one in your area though but it will still be posted in the St. Louis listcrawler.

  11. #7018
    She quotes $$$ but will go $$ most often. Everything now covered, even BJ. Absolutely no CIM. She recently changed her rules to this. Also lately has been back to her old ways of going ghost, not being available when scheduled, and scheduling multiple guests at same time hoping one doesn't show. She started, at least when I first met her, with these bad habits but did rectify them but now back to the old. If you can reach her and IF she doesn't ghost you she's fun. But it's taking again a LOT of effort to connect. My opinion, not worth it anymore which is too bad.

    Quote Originally Posted by Stl26  [View Original Post]
    Damage, services, BBBJ, CIM?

  12. #7017
    Quote Originally Posted by StevenHyde  [View Original Post]
    Angel, I mean Eden, may be a favorite of some, but obviously her popularity is waning. First she rebrands herself by changing her name, then she starts offering a 200 FS half hour special, and now she is in listcrawler. Chemistry is everything, she says, but look back at her reviews as Angel and see how many guys call her mechanical. What I don't get is why she lies about her age. Guys go into the session thinking they're going to meet a 35 year old and then she is at least a decade older. Her pics, if they are even her, are no longer representative. She is no underwear model LOL. There are younger, better looking providers out there guys, which is why she is on listcrawler with the street walkers and junkies. Sorry, but it's true.
    I have seen Eden (Angel before) many times and have found her to be one of the best, if not the best in St. Louis. Chemistry is everything and the experience with Eden exudes sensuality, excitement, and lots of chemistry. She is beautiful and takes excellent care of herself, I would rather have experience and beauty rather than younger and wilder. The connection goes a long way and she provides that and more. If guys call her mechanical then maybe that's on them because the best sessions are always where we put the effort in to make the connection also. She is beautiful and could easily model any lingerie or underwear out there. Eden is welcoming. Seductive, sexy, smart, and exciting to be with.

  13. #7016

    Samantha Gomez

    https://www.eros.com/missouri/st_lou...37557.htm?wn=1

    For all you guys complaining about no hot girls available, here's a smoking hot Latina that looks like she's straight out of a Bangbros video coming to town in a week, with low rates by Eros standards. She has 2 reviews out there on a different, reputable site, and they are both positive. According to those reviews from seemingly reputable members, she's the girl in the pics and does BBBJ / DFK / FIV / DATY.

    Quite a few touring girls come here once and never again. For all you guys complaining about no hot girls around, make sure you actually see hot touring girls when they do pass through if you want to have that option in the future.

  14. #7015

    Sup fellas

    I'm moving to the swansea / belleville area in a month. I was wondering if someone could inbox me the area I should be looking for these girls at. I'm moving from jax fl where I can choose jax. But I didn't see the new area anywhere.

  15. #7014
    Senior Member


    Posts: 229
    Quote Originally Posted by Traveler4321  [View Original Post]
    She is having issues with her account / password / got hacked / or something of the sort but wanted to get the word out she is available this morning and would love the company.

    She is a lot of fun!!

    https://callescort.org/636-229-9332
    Damage, services, BBBJ, CIM?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape