Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,461 to 20,475 of 41278
-
05-03-21 14:09 #20818Senior Member

Posts: 250Any intel?
Any intel on this one? Her name isn't the add so I couldn't look it up in the search bar. If any of you mongers had a visit with her before, pm me or quote this post.
-
05-03-21 14:09 #20817Senior Member

Posts: 919Let us know
I went up to the Atlanta forum to get some kind of confirmation because that's where she seems to hail from, but I got no reply and couldn't find anything with a search. I'm interested, too.
Originally Posted by Doped
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-21 12:31 #20816Senior Member

Posts: 124Pictures shown in question??
In the first post asking if those were not! She is posting some pictures of herself that show her a bit younger.
Originally Posted by KenCan2
[View Original Post]
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...c/663191886996
-
05-03-21 12:26 #20815Senior Member

Posts: 124Grace
I'm Sorry guys! The pictures of Grace that I have seen are quite old, showing her younger. I was wrong it is Grace!!
Originally Posted by KenCan2
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-21 12:17 #20814Senior Member

Posts: 1260Fuckin With Her
She tried to play it off. Must think all men are stupid.
Originally Posted by AMnnos
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-21 12:03 #20813Senior Member

Posts: 1260Its Angie Varona
Internet girl from Miami.
Originally Posted by Kma2016
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-21 11:38 #20812Senior Member

Posts: 109Sweet GA Peach
Aka Kayley.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...h/640560984590
About to TOFTT.
-
05-03-21 08:17 #20811Senior Member

Posts: 299Definitely a Scam
Ok, look at the photos. The model has an iPhone in the picture but the picture quality is crap. That's screen shot resolution.
Originally Posted by Kma2016
[View Original Post]
Then, the India scammer wants to sell content with screenshot materials and prerecordings. Don't waste your time or money on virtual crap when you have free porn and chat rooms. Support your local economy and have a dream around town.
Finally, the model in the picture is TGTBT! Don't get scammed with this BS!
-
05-03-21 08:01 #20810Senior Member

Posts: 454Don't know for certain, but that screams scam / fake to me.
Originally Posted by Joseph13
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-21 07:03 #20809Senior Member

Posts: 522Sexy European
Almost pulled the trigger on this one this morning. But something told me to wait and check here first. Have anyone seen her?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/675906821528
-
05-03-21 04:50 #20808Senior Member

Posts: 59STG Spinner. Any Info?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...i/986697557736
Has anyone actually seen this one? If you have, please PM me. Thank you!
-
05-03-21 01:39 #20807Regular Member

Posts: 2Ariel
I'm new to the game so long time reader first time poster. I've only seen a few girls but I wanted to at least contribute. Ariel which everybody knows her but she put on like 15 lb so she has a nice ass again and some titties. Also I did notice that time goes by a lot faster with her than say the rest of the world. So set your own hers is like half.
-
05-03-21 01:35 #20806Regular Member

Posts: 1[3rd Party Escort Ad deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it appeared to be an Escort Advertisement posted by a 3rd party.
Per forum rules, escort advertisements and escort contact information may only be posted by the escort herself.
Of course, links to an escort's own advertisement and/or website are acceptable, and members are welcome to share escort contact information via the Forum's Private Messaging system.
Links to an escort's own advertisement and/or website are also acceptable. The limitation applies only to escort advertisements posted by 3rd parties claiming to represent the advertiser.
If you know an escort who is interested in promoting her services on the USASexGuide, then have her register a membership and post her own advertisement.
-
05-03-21 01:27 #20805Senior Member

Posts: 307Effy (sophie report)
I just thought I would throw my 2 cents in here since I have seen some recent stuff on her. Some good some bad. This was just my experience. Senior members PM if you want more info. I went into DH about a year or so ago. Ran into her. We talked got a few dances. She was cool when I was there. Talkative and fun. Asked her to go grab a beer after she got off and we did. After that she came over to hang out. I didn't have any issues at that time. Again tiny spinner she was fun. No drama hung out and I def enjoyed it. I did not know she was back in town until recently or had posted again. But that is my 2 cents.
-
05-02-21 17:59 #20804Senior Member

Posts: 35She actually does see AA. You just have to ask.
She does see AA, however she probably upcharges. Unless a note 20 is her regular qv rate.
Originally Posted by NotWhatiItSeems
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





