Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20801

    Mistake # 2

    Thought I keep it going.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...s/806490683211

    Use to be able to trust reviews on here LOL. Last two reviews of her was saying she was a good bbw.

    Saw her a few days ago will not repeat. I like BBWs but not this one.

    1. Unethused BJ. Plus was less than a min. Second her body is totally different from the pics. She's short which is a plus, but a little drooping in places.

    Plus she is a junkie extreme can tell she injects into her thigh / hip region, so maybe that caused the damage to area.

    Now I will say she is cute-ish, and a sweet little girl.

    I only elect to do doggie well just say she didn't seem fresh enough for other things. The view from the back is decent, but lawd that stink hit me hard thought I sticked it in the wrong hole for a min LOL. I was 70% up throughout it all, and that's hell. Horrible was not worth what she asks for.

    Last she has a little db, but he seem to be a cool character atleast. So can expect no trouble from him, he kept out of sight till done. Also like some1 stated she would not take off her shirt for some reason probably more mosquitoes bites. I did see a syringe in the quarters. I should of got out then. One prick can be life changing.

    Also I guess lastly I did spot a little LEO presence in a undercover, but could clearly see the badges.

    So I will not repeat. She looks to be street Walker quality.

    Like Priscilla who use to roam around Phillip's but way bigger.

    Can we be a little more transparent about our visits.

  2. #20800
    Quote Originally Posted by TomCat4871  [View Original Post]
    I backed off once she indicated she would only do FS for $1,000. LOL.

    I find it strange someone is booking hotel rooms to only do knob jobs.
    I have no clue why she's only doing BBBJ's now. I've been knowing her for almost three years. When she was somewhat clean she was a super fun time and had a wide open menu. BBBJ was always top notch and I throughoughly enjoy trips to Greece every time. She spent some time with uncle not to long ago and I reconnected once she got out. But she quickly went down hill. The last time I saw her for a BBBJ she was pretty spaced out and I noticed her attempts to cover her face picking and she were starting to have some sores on her legs. She was obviously under supervision from what I could gather. BBBJ was still top notch and super wet but I knew that was my last visit with her.

  3. #20799

    Mistake

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/866831266405

    When given the hotel should have just turned around but wanted to check her out. Complete space cadet, think she almost fell asleep during mic check she was so out of it. Pics are not accurate anymore and she does not look good. Whatever she is on has her dry everywhere and I am almost raw afterwards. She seemed sweet, and think if She was clean it would be fun but I won't repeat.

  4. #20798

    Finally a decent report on her but.

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackLightning  [View Original Post]
    I had a visit with this one this one, this morning. She had a great attitude. The visit started with a decent BBBJ with no dt. She couldn't go all they way down because of my size. After that we went to Mish and I exploded in the hat. If your into Pawgs, or nicely shaped bbws, she's the one.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...f/679193823867
    How was the booty on her though? Seems everyone always Exclude that even though that seems to be her redeeming qualities. Is it soft, hard, jiggly? Is she a soft bbw or a hard body as well. Hard body bbw is kind of a turn off for me, reminds me of my football days LOL.

  5. #20797

    BJ only, no FS

    I backed off once she indicated she would only do FS for $1,000. LOL.

    I find it strange someone is booking hotel rooms to only do knob jobs.

    Quote Originally Posted by GhostDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Like spider bites? You better wash yourself of staph real good because Mr SA don't play.

  6. #20796

    Visit with Pawg

    I had a visit with this one this one, this morning. She had a great attitude. The visit started with a decent BBBJ with no dt. She couldn't go all they way down because of my size. After that we went to Mish and I exploded in the hat. If your into Pawgs, or nicely shaped bbws, she's the one.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...f/679193823867
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MjA0NTU4ZjZmYzlhZTU2NjE1M2I0ZTU3MzNjNjEwYzU3Y2I4MjI.jpg‎   20210502_092821.jpg‎   20210502_092809.jpg‎  

  7. #20795

    You're part of the problem

    Quote Originally Posted by JustinCider904  [View Original Post]
    I have invested a lot of time trying to see this one. I have arrived at her location more than once, and have stayed texting trying to get a room number for as much as two hours to never get a reply. What is the magical secret?
    Don't encourage that kind of behavior. They get 5 minutes of delay. Maybe 10 if you feel really patient. Then it's time to go.

  8. #20794

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by NotWhatiItSeems  [View Original Post]
    My 2 cents, I wouldn't do it. Idc about preferences but when someone says 'NO AA' its not because they don't want black providers, its because they have a black DB that's probably also her man. Might be present.
    When ever I saw review for providers that day no AA usually they weren't positive.

  9. #20793
    Quote Originally Posted by JustinCider904  [View Original Post]
    I have invested a lot of time trying to see this one. I have arrived at her location more than once, and have stayed texting trying to get a room number for as much as two hours to never get a reply. What is the magical secret?
    I saw her twice, but tried to contact over 10 times. Early afternoon is when I had my luck. When she actually responded, I had no issues being in the room within 20 minutes.

  10. #20792
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxMonger1980  [View Original Post]
    My 2 cents, I wouldn't do it. Idc about preferences but when someone says 'NO AA' its not because they don't want black providers, its because they have a black DB that's probably also her man. Might be present.

  11. #20791

    Offer more

    Quote Originally Posted by JustinCider904  [View Original Post]
    I have invested a lot of time trying to see this one. I have arrived at her location more than once, and have stayed texting trying to get a room number for as much as two hours to never get a reply. What is the magical secret?
    I'm guessing she's going with the highest bidder. If you're haggling down the price, she's probably got you as a backup.

  12. #20790

    When do you contact her?

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxJedi  [View Original Post]
    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...l/298024097453

    Seen her twice. Come prepared with patience. She is spacey and will waste time before the deed, but she's a great fuck. Love her body and she got a great pussy. Would fuck her again if I didn't have something against paying for the same pussy too many times.
    I have invested a lot of time trying to see this one. I have arrived at her location more than once, and have stayed texting trying to get a room number for as much as two hours to never get a reply. What is the magical secret?

  13. #20789
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveJones1969  [View Original Post]
    Damn Jedi, you have been a busy guy. Must say that I am a bit jealous. I looked at Effy but kinda thought her teeth were all jacked up. Was not sure I would want to stick anything of value in that shark cage. Maybe I was wrong since you put your light saber in there and are still in one piece.
    I had the same reservations about her teeth. I spent more time than I should have zooming in on her pictures, specifically to look at her teeth. Trust me when I say I would have walked if she had jacked up teeth. They were all there and there was some slight blackening around the gums. They may not be there in 6 months, but the mouth is good for insertion right now.

  14. #20788

    Jedi

    Damn Jedi, you have been a busy guy. Must say that I am a bit jealous. I looked at Effy but kinda thought her teeth were all jacked up. Was not sure I would want to stick anything of value in that shark cage. Maybe I was wrong since you put your light saber in there and are still in one piece.

  15. #20787

    Colombian Tatiana

    I saw this traveling latina today at the same econo-dump that alot of them stay. I will say that the set up was very easy, she quoted me $140, and didn't make me wait long for the room number. She said she did BBBJ, so that was one of the reasons I went.

    When she opened the door, she was older than I thought she would be. I should have known. I had to use hand sanitizer first, then wash my hands, then she cleaned my cock with a baby wipe, even though I was freshly showered and smelling great. She got naked and she has noticeable baby damage and her butt is showing signs of losing it's tightness. The fake tits were okay though, and I had them in my hands most of the time.

    Time for the BBBJ and she says it's extra. I was pissed, but went along with the shitty covered BJ; which I fucking hate.

    But, she then climbed on top and rode me, then switched to reverse cowgirl, then on her back in missionary with me squeezing those tits, and finished in doggy. I must say, she sounded like she enjoyed it and took a pretty good fucking and didn't rush me. I wouldn't consider it a bad visit, but I won't repeat with her since I can't put my bare pecker in her mouth.

    She cleaned me up afterwards, I used the sanitizer again, and left.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...f/451981500525

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape