Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 882 of 1303 FirstFirst ... 382 782 832 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 932 982 ... LastLast
Results 13,216 to 13,230 of 19540
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6325
    Quote Originally Posted by Froggy2  [View Original Post]
    Her are the names of the ones who advertised that looked interesting to me, Maya, Kai007, Kathy Thai, and Gracee.
    Most of the AAMP ladies are going to want something approaching $250 for the full meal deal if they offer it.

    Kai is a good massage with a fully-clothed Happy with no mutual touch. Not particularly friendly. Wouldn't repeat.

    Gracee gets a lot of great reviews for her BBBJCIM, but she wasn't my cup of tea. Nice enough, decent delivery but just a bit too old and jaded for me.

  2. #6324
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesPerez  [View Original Post]
    I am new to the Seattle area. After living several years abroad I have developed some specifics tastes. I am accustomed to getting not only a good actual massage but also a followup with rimming, BBBJ, BBFS and kissing. I am over 50 and so would prefer a masseuse over 40 if possible. I also have a thing for the unkempt if you catch my drift. Any reccomendations?
    Welcome where did your travels take you, looks like I need to plan a trip.

  3. #6323
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueOrigin  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the input guys.
    Went there on Friday, the place is getting renovated and is temporarily shut down.

  4. #6322
    Quote Originally Posted by ExtraFun2006  [View Original Post]
    I would not recommend Mary, unless you want the grandma smell. I was able to get FS for 160 but recent reviews showing $$.
    I totally get what you mean about "Grandma smell. " A total turn off, and hard for me to get a boner, no matter the service.

    A real grandmother (because on her own accord, she told me she's a grandmother), a visiting lady named Andy Sauvage advertised as 48, visited Seattle. I think she was based out of California. Yes there are attractive 50 year olds, but she wasn't one of them. I just faked cumming, thanked her, and booked someone else that night.

  5. #6321

    Good massage

    I would not recommend Mary, unless you want the grandma smell. I was able to get FS for 160 but recent reviews showing $$.

    Quote Originally Posted by Peet0115  [View Original Post]
    Who do you recommend at Good? Not sure if Mary the older one is FS or not. But again she might be gone with all the staff change over.

  6. #6320

    Good Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by ItssHHuk  [View Original Post]
    I've been to all the AMPs in the area. Good Massage and Apple are the only ones that offer FS outright. Every other place gives off a YMMV vibe but after multiple visits building rapport, I learned it's extremely dependent on how much the masseuse fancies you. The more you go up Greenwood Ave the more legit the places get until you're back on Aurora and it's YMMV again.
    Who do you recommend at Good? Not sure if Mary the older one is FS or not. But again she might be gone with all the staff change over.

  7. #6319
    Quote Originally Posted by OpenDa88  [View Original Post]
    She looked and sounded sure of what she was saying while pointing. Since I am not familiar with the area, I paid less attention.

    It is also possible she lied to me just so that I get out of there??Who knows. But I didn't get that vibe.

    I may go back to see her sometime. In case I do, I'll be sure to ask for the name of the place or more specific directions.
    I've been to all the AMPs in the area. Good Massage and Apple are the only ones that offer FS outright. Every other place gives off a YMMV vibe but after multiple visits building rapport, I learned it's extremely dependent on how much the masseuse fancies you. The more you go up Greenwood Ave the more legit the places get until you're back on Aurora and it's YMMV again.

  8. #6318

    Massage independents

    Quote Originally Posted by Moose21  [View Original Post]
    If you post links to the ladies you're interested in maybe we can offer better advice.
    Ok, looked at a few that I found interesting, with their session prices ranging from 60 to 300, the 300 hour I would think is all inclusive, but who knows in this day and age.

    Her are the names of the ones who advertised that looked interesting to me, Maya, Kai007, Kathy Thai, and Gracee, I have seen theirs and others ads for a long time, and do not doubt.

    They all give a good massage / service, but would hate to go and find out that a tip is expected, but not knowing what the range is or expected amount, either not having a sufficient amount on me (I try not to.

    Go in anywhere with more cash than I need, safety precaution and old habbit) being prepared is not just for eagle scouts!

  9. #6317

    Mp?

    Quote Originally Posted by Efurufe  [View Original Post]
    Lomi at northgate and aurora and got FS with massage for $40+$120.
    Is that Health Spa?

  10. #6316

    Welcome to Seattle

    Quote Originally Posted by Jamesperez  [View Original Post]
    I am new to the Seattle area, having returned to the states after some time abroad. As a consequence of my travels I have developed a number of preferences. I am accustomed to getting both a good massage and (safe!) BBFS with kissing, rimming and BBBJ. I am over 50 and so prefer older (40+) if possible. Untrimmed would be a plus as well. I have little idea about what to expect in the Seattle area but would love to get information.
    Welcome to Seattle. You might try Blue Eyed Massuce.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...lueeyedmassuce

  11. #6315

    New to Seattle

    Quote Originally Posted by Jamesperez  [View Original Post]
    I am new to the Seattle area. After living several years abroad I have developed some specifics tastes. I am accustomed to getting not only a good actual massage but also a followup with rimming, BBBJ, BBFS and kissing. I am over 50 and so would prefer a masseuse over 40 if possible. I also have a thing for the unkempt if you catch my drift. Any reccomendations?
    Well, you certainly won't have any trouble finding them over 40. Compared to abroad, you'll probably be disappointed overall. I am. Good luck!

  12. #6314

    Advice for newcomer to area?

    I am new to the Seattle area. After living several years abroad I have developed some specifics tastes. I am accustomed to getting not only a good actual massage but also a followup with rimming, BBBJ, BBFS and kissing. I am over 50 and so would prefer a masseuse over 40 if possible. I also have a thing for the unkempt if you catch my drift. Any reccomendations?

  13. #6313

    Reccommendations for newcomer to Seattle area

    I am new to the Seattle area, having returned to the states after some time abroad. As a consequence of my travels I have developed a number of preferences. I am accustomed to getting both a good massage and (safe!) BBFS with kissing, rimming and BBBJ. I am over 50 and so prefer older (40+) if possible. Untrimmed would be a plus as well. I have little idea about what to expect in the Seattle area but would love to get information.

  14. #6312

    There is FS at good massage

    Quote Originally Posted by Peet0115  [View Original Post]
    Good Massage not FS I think.
    I was there last week, but she held firm to $160 for FS (paid $40 for 1/2 hour). I told her I only had $120 to spend (even though she saw I had $320 in my wallet), but she wouldn't budge. When I pulled back the cash and started getting dressed, she panicked and said "no, no, why you leave? Tried to take my clothes off as I was putting them on. But for me the mood was dead and I ended up going to Lomi at northgate and aurora and got FS with massage for $40+$120.

    But they do have FS at good massage.

  15. #6311

    It's available there

    Quote Originally Posted by Peet0115  [View Original Post]
    Good Massage not FS I think.
    Depends on who you see. I have had it there at Aroma Valley, and then when it was called Lala, finally recently as Good Massage.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape