Thread: Agency Girls Report REVIEWS OF GIRLS ONLY
+
Add Report
Results 6,736 to 6,750 of 10947
-
05-04-21 12:46 #4212Senior Member

Posts: 96Zoey
Anyone seen Zoey or Eleanor from Michelle's? No reviews of either one here or Ter. Please post if you have.
-
05-04-21 09:44 #4211Shill for Alenachicago ignore all posts

Posts: 21Agreed
I agree, not really red head. Rose is the red head that I saw lately. Rose' Level of submissive is beyond me. I think she is currently the most submissive girl in the industry.
Originally Posted by TJGeek
[View Original Post]
https://rosetorn.escortbook.com/
After a while of seeing Brooke I think she is my ATF. Alenachicago.com was my ATF for a while. Both being pse means both are winners winners chicken dinners.
-
05-03-21 17:06 #4210Senior Member

Posts: 272Touring Companions
Honestly, it has been probably ten years since I have been a member. I don't remember what they asked me for originally, sorry!
Originally Posted by Rackster
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-21 16:48 #4209Senior Member

Posts: 48Gizelle YWSM
Wondering if anyone has seen Gizelle at YWSM? If so feel free to PM me but I might be taking one for the team.
-
05-03-21 13:40 #4208Senior Member

Posts: 1353Not red head, but not a natural color either. Some dark & purple maybe. I like her wild look and she does have natural beauty.
Originally Posted by DrPepper2976
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-21 07:42 #4207Senior Member

Posts: 433I've only seen Kristen and wasn't too impressed honestly. Pics are deceiving, heavy photoshop and dated. Anyway, most 262 ladies are reviewed on the European Motel Massage section in the forum but honestly, since C has changed format and now her girls are really escorts, I think this section is more appropriate. They have become euro tour girls and lately Latina tour girls. I know we all have diff tastes, but her ladies photos are way off the mark usually so increase 10 years and 20 lbs. Some are real photos so those help. I try to avoid the Older MILF types but I'm sure they are fun for many. I think up charging for services is ok within reason, 100 for BBBJ is not reasonable. I heard Irina also asks for tips. I don't like that either. I prefer to know who I am getting and what I am getting before I start. That is why agencies like MA are preferred. Straightforward and no fakes and surprises. I will still use 262 but only for her young fare. I wish she would get more of those rather than all these washed up 35 yr old MILFs.
Originally Posted by ChuMango
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-21 19:56 #4206Senior Member

Posts: 386Wait, they are upcharging? Do they all do that for GFE stuff like BBBJ and DFK?
Originally Posted by ChuMango
[View Original Post]
Ugh, agencies that upcharge are disappointing.
-
05-02-21 19:40 #4205Senior Member

Posts: 150Cloc
I haven't seen a report in a long time about classy ladies of chicago, so figured I'd chime in and say that they are all very solid:
Classyladiesofchicago. escortbook.com.
I've seen Kristen 2 x, Angelina, Olesya, Jane, Ella 2 x, and Irina over the last month or two. Setup is extremely easy, they're usually in the north / northwest suburbs, price is reasonable, pics are accurate. Kristen in particular is AMAZING. Jane or Angelina my be my ATF but they don't seem to be in the rotation as often lately. Everything covered although Olesya offered me BBBJ for 1 xx extra, which I didn't take her up on. There are some older reports on this agency but just letting why'all know they are still good! The girls rotate locations pretty often as well so if you're limited to a specific area you can get a good selection.
-
05-02-21 18:13 #4204Senior Member

Posts: 386She still a redhead? I've tried to schedule with her but her availability is tricky.
Originally Posted by TJGeek
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-21 16:41 #4203Senior Member

Posts: 1353https://modelingave.escortbook.com/model-isabella-51395
Originally Posted by ChiGuy489
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-21 07:10 #4202Senior Member

Posts: 1353MA Arriana
Saw Arriana this week for the 2nd time.
https://modelingave.escortbook.com/model-arriana-35079
An onslaught of nonstop physical pleasure and emotional energy.
She is not in town regularly so if you can, find the time to see her.
-
05-01-21 18:25 #4201Senior Member

Posts: 258What link?
Ooh what link?
Originally Posted by Alias7883
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-21 23:03 #4200Senior Member

Posts: 228Does touring companions accept rs2 k? All I see on their website is they want full name employment and 3 x references which is a lot.
Originally Posted by BillFourFree
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-21 18:13 #4199Senior Member

Posts: 33Isabella MA
I had an appointment with Isabella Recently.
Nice Colombian lady! There are head shots on the twitter page, the only thing I would say is there is some Photoshop filtering that makes her skin appear lighter. Her skin is actually pretty tan. The pictures are hers.
I really enjoyed the service, GFE, & BBBJ. She can go a little rougher for those of you who are into that.
NiCe bIg bOoTy! Fit my hands really well. My hand span is little over 9" for reference.
Ended up using all the time. Popped twice.
Her English is pretty good, just don't talk too fast.
-
04-29-21 17:38 #4198Senior Member

Posts: 433I don't think it's her. Audrey pic at CLM and before with MA never had these ones. They were different. Today's photo makes her look a little thicker than I had imagined from the original set. I was going to book but it made me hesitate, still sexy but maybe thicker? Kinda like INNA in that dress makes her thighs stick out thick so kept me away. I think she's pretty popular because day 1 I couldn't get an appt. But apparently those guys don't post here.
Originally Posted by Alias7883
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





