Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20955
    Quote Originally Posted by TeeTime69  [View Original Post]
    Of the two dozen requests, I'm not convinced any info was shared. This looks like BS 2. 0.
    If you look at my most recent post more info is avail. I got around 80 requests along the line of "interested send number". Not much of an incentive for me to respond.

    Missing digits were hidden by moderator.

  2. #20954
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 739

    Don't waste your time

    Quote Originally Posted by GSpot69  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Rman's UTR yet? Haven't seen any reports other than she exists, is decent looking and expensive, which is fine, but what is on the table? Does she get naked? I'm a little Leary of going to someone's home without a few more reports. Is it just me?
    Of the two dozen requests, I'm not convinced any info was shared. This looks like BS 2. 0.

  3. #20953
    Quote Originally Posted by OnTheRoad2019  [View Original Post]
    Had another insanely enjoyable time with Bonita. She is so pleasant and into things. It's so so different than visiting an AMP. She has a converted garage that is very well done. Plus you don't feel like you're going to get a staff infection just touching the sheets. Temp taken and disinfected prior to the massage.

    Next visit I'm going to try the duo. So review to follow. .
    Agree with this. Especially in this area, dunno why you would go to any AMP for an impersonal hand job, lucky to get some UTC action in a dark dingy atmosphere when Bonita is available. She told me she has several duo partners: eve, Courtney, Lisa, and Ericka. She showed me pics of the first 3 and OMG they are freaking beautiful.

  4. #20952
    Quote Originally Posted by OnTheRoad2019  [View Original Post]
    Had another insanely enjoyable time with Bonita. She is so pleasant and into things. It's so so different than visiting an AMP. She has a converted garage that is very well done. Plus you don't feel like you're going to get a staff infection just touching the sheets. Temp taken and disinfected prior to the massage.

    Next visit I'm going to try the duo. So review to follow. .
    I have been happy seeing Bonita for a while. The only downside is how much oil she uses. I haven't found a provider that is significantly better at this time.

  5. #20951
    Quote Originally Posted by Averily  [View Original Post]
    Geeez I texted this number "Christabella 586-XXX-5482" and I keep getting an error?

    What's wrong with my phone? / s.
    I believe the forum does not allow phone numbers in public discussions. It parsed out the first 3 numbers as xxx, so no one is going to get any information unless they spend a whole lot of time searching online.

  6. #20950

    Number?

    Geeez I texted this number "Christabella 586-XXX-5482" and I keep getting an error?

    What's wrong with my phone? / s.

    Quote Originally Posted by RManRMan  [View Original Post]
    After declining most of your requests for info on my UTR she tells me she now wants to see more of you mongers, but not the cheap ones. $300/ hr minimum. Best massage and you will leave very happy. Worth it. 10 mile and I-94 area private home.

    Do NOT contact me for details. Text Christabella with your questions 586-XXX-5482.

  7. #20949

    Bonita visit

    Had another insanely enjoyable time with Bonita. She is so pleasant and into things. It's so so different than visiting an AMP. She has a converted garage that is very well done. Plus you don't feel like you're going to get a staff infection just touching the sheets. Temp taken and disinfected prior to the massage.

    Next visit I'm going to try the duo. So review to follow. .

  8. #20948

    Utr

    Quote Originally Posted by RManRMan  [View Original Post]
    After declining most of your requests for info on my UTR she tells me she now wants to see more of you mongers, but not the cheap ones. $300/ hr minimum. Best massage and you will leave very happy. Worth it. 10 mile and I-94 area private home.

    Do NOT contact me for details. Text Christabella with your questions 586-XXX-5482.
    Has anyone seen Rman's UTR yet? Haven't seen any reports other than she exists, is decent looking and expensive, which is fine, but what is on the table? Does she get naked? I'm a little Leary of going to someone's home without a few more reports. Is it just me?

  9. #20947

    Nuru

    Quote Originally Posted by BzerkleyRich  [View Original Post]
    So besides Natasha, Emma, Bonita and Downriver Nuru. Who out there can one get a half way decent NURU from?
    Not sure what your price range is but you can look up these potentials:

    1). Massagebyjocelyn I did see her once. But I was interrupted by work and couldn't stay for the whole experience. Kind of pricey.

    2). Jesse Jay Jones. I know she's been mentioned on here. According to her reviews she's the real deal on Nuru.

    3). Karmela Diaz. I don't have any first hand experience, but read her ad on Tryst (I think that's where I saw it).

  10. #20946

    Focus

    Quote Originally Posted by OnTheRoad2019  [View Original Post]
    On the duo's do the girls get friendly with each other? Or are they both concentrating on you?

    Love my Bonita time. Don't know if I want to breeding in anther. LOL.
    They focus it all on you. Each of them stick to one side of the table and they kinda balance each other out.

  11. #20945

    Anyone tried these?


  12. #20944

    Duo Question

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveL7  [View Original Post]
    I have really enjoyed my time with Bonita. I've done 2 duos with her and Lisa. Lisa is phenomenal by the way. Bonita was telling me of another friend of hers Eve. She did duos with her this past Wednesday. Did anyone partake? Just wondering about eve. I've searched the forum but have not seen anything with Bonita and eve.
    On the duo's do the girls get friendly with each other? Or are they both concentrating on you?

    Love my Bonita time. Don't know if I want to breeding in anther. LOL.

  13. #20943
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayraye  [View Original Post]
    M-1 was a fav and missed it when it "closed". Mamasan lined me as I brought her a small gift on Chinese New Year one time. Trying to find the reviews from the last few months, but won't let me search just M1 or M-1. Any tips so I don't have to go through every post.

    Appreciate it.
    Search for tammy.

  14. #20942

    UTR wants more work

    After declining most of your requests for info on my UTR she tells me she now wants to see more of you mongers, but not the cheap ones. $300/ hr minimum. Best massage and you will leave very happy. Worth it. 10 mile and I-94 area private home.

    Do NOT contact me for details. Text Christabella with your questions 586-XXX-5482.

  15. #20941

    Amy Canton

    Anyone have a link? My understanding is there is an Amy Macomb and a different one in Canton?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape