Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20940

    Trying to search M1

    Quote Originally Posted by RoadHead  [View Original Post]
    News flash. They have been open for months and reviewed.
    M-1 was a fav and missed it when it "closed". Mamasan lined me as I brought her a small gift on Chinese New Year one time. Trying to find the reviews from the last few months, but won't let me search just M1 or M-1. Any tips so I don't have to go through every post.

    Appreciate it.

  2. #20939

    Sounds about right.

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJason2  [View Original Post]
    Went there yesterday and Lisa was the one there. Guess early 30's, short, with a good rack. Great massage with soft touch before the flip. Touched her legs now and then to give her a signal. Maybe I was new to her and no extra, no chance to touch the rack. Will give it another try in a couple of weeks.
    Wendy/Lucy/Lisa does look a bit younger with her mask on. She's a bit beyond her early 30's, but not so much so that age should be a factor when deciding whether to see her or not. It's a new shop, so they're going to be careful with new faces.

  3. #20938
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkH  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been there? Anything offeres?
    Worthless. Since you're a newbie, you can always googlemaps. If half the reviews are from women, its a no go.

  4. #20937

    Amy

    Quote Originally Posted by NoChoice  [View Original Post]
    Open the link I posted yesterday, that's Massage by Amy in Macomb.
    Yes this is the Amy I am wondering about.

  5. #20936

    Metro Relaxation in Waterford

    Anyone been there? Anything offeres?

  6. #20935

    M-1

    Quote Originally Posted by CarpetMunchr69  [View Original Post]
    You rolled up in the parking lot and saw people walking in, and an open sign on? That means it is open. There have been a few instances during the holidays that they weren't open but they have been fully operational for quite some time. 1-2 women, they seem to think they deserve $100 or more after ponying up 60 to the house. Not a one time pay deal like with mama from back in the day. Haven't been back there since Oct. Not impressed.
    So, you're saying the talent pool is lacking, and not worth pursuing at this time?

  7. #20934

    Bonita Duo

    I have really enjoyed my time with Bonita. I've done 2 duos with her and Lisa. Lisa is phenomenal by the way. Bonita was telling me of another friend of hers Eve. She did duos with her this past Wednesday. Did anyone partake? Just wondering about eve. I've searched the forum but have not seen anything with Bonita and eve.

  8. #20933
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  9. #20932

    Massage by Amy

    Quote Originally Posted by AcRider  [View Original Post]
    The one I'm asking about add says Massage by Amy from Macomb.
    Open the link I posted yesterday, that's Massage by Amy in Macomb.

  10. #20931
    Quote Originally Posted by Smashing1979  [View Original Post]
    Sorry I wasn't clear. No not a brawl, going at it as in starting to make out and get it on. They swing both ways haha.
    Well. Yikes.

  11. #20930

    Ebony

    I was told by Tiffany, quite recently, that she is currently working there but 'part time. '.

    Stay safe,

    J.

    Quote Originally Posted by EvenFlow5  [View Original Post]
    Last time I called a few days ago Tiffany said she never works there anymore? Can anyone confirm if Ebony is back or not?

  12. #20929
    Quote Originally Posted by BzerkleyRich  [View Original Post]
    So. Has anyone been to this place in Berkley yet? Any reviews?
    You need to pay attention. I just provided a brief review the other day.

  13. #20928
    Quote Originally Posted by LameelCono  [View Original Post]
    She is AA and I believe is back at Saigon. Worth calling. She's great. If not, ask for Tiffany.

    https://saigonspaferndale.wixsite.com
    Last time I called a few days ago Tiffany said she never works there anymore? Can anyone confirm if Ebony is back or not?

  14. #20927

    Bonita andJenny

    Can someone PM me Bonita and Jenny from PT Nails contact info.

  15. #20926

    Berkley rub

    Quote Originally Posted by BzerkleyRich  [View Original Post]
    So. Has anyone been to this place in Berkley yet? Any reviews?
    Traded text messages, finally convinced "Sophia" that I'd come if she sent me her pic and I liked what I saw. She actually did send a pic. And it was interesting enough that I drove out, went in, only to discover the pic was likely 20 years and35-40 Lbs. Ago. Plus, she had the greenish yellow remains of 2 black eyes (I didn't ask, I simply bailed).

    Anyway, there were no other choices that day, but you never know. Could be a honey there that I didn't see that day.

    I won't return unless different provider is available.

    Happy Hunting boys!

    LJ.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape