Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 646 of 907 FirstFirst ... 146 546 596 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 696 746 ... LastLast
Results 9,676 to 9,690 of 13594
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3919

    Robbery trio at new location

    Looks like they are off poplar and took their robbing scheme to feys dr. Be careful. Pass this one up folks.

    Quote Originally Posted by MikePronin  [View Original Post]
    Probably want to cash in during derby... Anyone here for derby. These 3 girls are nown to rob you at gun point. And also cash and dash. Please be very careful if you plan to meet these 3. I know they was robbing out in the newburg area off poplar level rd .

    They go by several names so just search the name on here.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...5d9174883a335e

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...5d9174883a335e

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/2706818283

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/5023250021?gid=ca8058fc8e2db6368b5d9174883a335e

  2. #3918

    Information ripoff

    Quote Originally Posted by SirDikALot  [View Original Post]
    I have looked and can not find any information on this chic. She talks a good game and when it falls apart and I didn't make the move to set up a bisit she then asked for $40 cash app help or for pics and videos. Said she really needs the money. Said by most!!

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...y-now/38749106
    Check out the ripoff section post 870 and 854. You will see her pics. In summary avoid and move on.

  3. #3917

    Any information

    I have looked and can not find any information on this chic. She talks a good game and when it falls apart and I didn't make the move to set up a bisit she then asked for $40 cash app help or for pics and videos. Said she really needs the money. Said by most!!

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...y-now/38749106

  4. #3916
    Quote Originally Posted by MikePronin  [View Original Post]
    Probably want to cash in during derby... Anyone here for derby. These 3 girls are nown to rob you at gun point. And also cash and dash. Please be very careful if you plan to meet these 3. I know they was robbing out in the newburg area off poplar level rd .

    They go by several names so just search the name on here.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...5d9174883a335e

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...5d9174883a335e

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/2706818283
    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...5d9174883a335e

  5. #3915

    Look like the robbing trio is back.

    Probably want to cash in during derby... Anyone here for derby. These 3 girls are nown to rob you at gun point. And also cash and dash. Please be very careful if you plan to meet these 3. I know they was robbing out in the newburg area off poplar level rd .

    They go by several names so just search the name on here.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...5d9174883a335e

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...5d9174883a335e

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/2706818283

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/5023250021?gid=ca8058fc8e2db6368b5d9174883a335e

  6. #3914
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1770

    Bentley

    Quote Originally Posted by SirDikALot  [View Original Post]
    Hey, the pictures remind me of someone that has been on here known for rip off. Am I thinking right or as my past history gotten into my head and I am just nervous about everything now? https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/61600091/.
    You're not wrong. She used to work as Bentley at one of the clubs, then I guess figured it was easier to rob than schlob the knob.

  7. #3913

    #3880 is not the same girl.

    Quote Originally Posted by BDinkie  [View Original Post]
    This looks like the same girl in post #3880. Save your money.
    #3880 is jessica the post I'm asking is mckenzie 2 different girls.

  8. #3912

    Definitely not the same girl as 3880

    Quote Originally Posted by BDinkie  [View Original Post]
    This looks like the same girl in post #3880. Save your money.
    It the one with the jump man tattoo would be cool to get some intel on.

  9. #3911

    I think your spidey senses were correct

    Quote Originally Posted by SirDikALot  [View Original Post]
    Hey, the pictures remind me of someone that has been on here known for rip off. Am I thinking right or as my past history gotten into my head and I am just nervous about everything now? https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/61600091/.
    Sure looks like Paris / Naomi / Lanny.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...ighlight=Paris#post5165033.

  10. #3910

    Misty Dawn

    Saw Misty Dawn the other day. She can be hard to reach but is worth the try. The hotel room was kind of messy and the bed was full of stuff, so I threw her on the floor and pounded her. She had a tight kitty and is total freak with that mouth. I gave her $100 for the session.

  11. #3909

    300 hr!!

    Quote Originally Posted by MikePronin  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...5d9174883a335e

    I been really debating on trying this one her rates are a little high 200 hhr and 300 hr. But she offers multiple pops sometimes. But my question is she really worth that amount? Has any mongers on here have a nice long and detailed review before I decide to put that much money on a girl? Thanks in advance.
    This looks like the same girl in post #3880. Save your money.

  12. #3908

    Help remind me why this looks familiar- RIP-OFF?

    Hey, the pictures remind me of someone that has been on here known for rip off. Am I thinking right or as my past history gotten into my head and I am just nervous about everything now? https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/61600091/.

  13. #3907
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1657

    Kayy

    Quote Originally Posted by WvdatoLover  [View Original Post]
    So, I just saw Kayy. Communication was good. She was my 3rd choice not being from town. She showed up relatively on time and as long as she kept her mouth shut, and he arms down, the pictures were accurate. Once she opened her mouth different story. Arms were the same way. Bruises all over. She did a mediocre BBBJ at best. Seemed shocked that I asked for CFS. Was offering a towel for me to. You know what it. Now as my handle says. DATO is my favorite thing in the world. I went for it. And the smell. I had to pull away. And that was after she "freshened" herself up. I've been in this hobby for 7 years. This was the first time I have faked an orgasm. I paid for 90 minutes of her time. 10 minutes later she was out the door, thank God. Do yourself the favor. Don't do it.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/61586293/
    First met her back in late 2018 at a gas station started to see her on a weekly basis she was always clean and small good. BJ's have never been a hallmark for her good at best but at times was a nice little young honey to bang. But after she came back from having that baby she told me she doesn't do dates for the price we was doing it for. She was nice but I could get better on the spot market then I was getting from her and haven't seen her since. Didn't ask her what the price was but if it was a dollar more it would have been too much. Sorry you paid 90 minutes for her I would have told her go take a bath then used up my rest of my time giving her another ass hole. she went way down hill since the baby and gain a lot weight from what I here.

  14. #3906

    The prettiest pussy and face on EB

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...5d9174883a335e

    I been really debating on trying this one her rates are a little high 200 hhr and 300 hr. But she offers multiple pops sometimes. But my question is she really worth that amount? Has any mongers on here have a nice long and detailed review before I decide to put that much money on a girl? Thanks in advance.

  15. #3905

    Kay

    Quote Originally Posted by WvdatoLover  [View Original Post]
    So, I just saw Kayy. Communication was good. She was my 3rd choice not being from town. She showed up relatively on time and as long as she kept her mouth shut, and he arms down, the pictures were accurate. Once she opened her mouth different story. Arms were the same way. Bruises all over. She did a mediocre BBBJ at best. Seemed shocked that I asked for CFS. Was offering a towel for me to. You know what it. Now as my handle says. DATO is my favorite thing in the world. I went for it. And the smell. I had to pull away. And that was after she "freshened" herself up. I've been in this hobby for 7 years. This was the first time I have faked an orgasm. I paid for 90 minutes of her time. 10 minutes later she was out the door, thank God. Do yourself the favor. Don't do it.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/61586293/
    She was ok before she got pregnant. But after that I tried one time and I haven't tried again. But the same thing happen to me. She had a bad odor even after she stated she just got clean. She sorta a nice girl but the odor and teeth and the possibility of drug use. I couldn't do it anymore. If you want to go that route with her just be warned. She has a ok personality but not worth all the negative I encountered.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape