Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 891 of 1860 FirstFirst ... 391 791 841 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 941 991 1391 ... LastLast
Results 13,351 to 13,365 of 27900
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14550
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayingJsea  [View Original Post]
    Any info on https://tryst.link/escort/bella-rae?.

    I've seen her around for awhile. Looks like she has major attitude, but looks tight and hot af. Any dumped a load in this one?
    She can take it. .

  2. #14549
    Quote Originally Posted by CigarDude  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this GILF? She looks really hot.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...hristina-Marie
    I remember reading she is CFS only IIRC.

    Hopefully I'm wrong.

  3. #14548
    Quote Originally Posted by FastBreakJunk  [View Original Post]
    A few days ago this one quoted me $300 for BBFS via text. She's been advertising for awhile and previous ads had more explicit photos (she looks pretty thick). I don't have any experience w her. https://olympia.skipthegames.com/fem...o/788082558826.
    No info, but referencing her pics, it's sad when a curvy / bigger girl still has small tits.

  4. #14547

    Christina Marie

    Has anyone seen this GILF? She looks really hot.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...hristina-Marie

  5. #14546

    Lead Down South.

    A few days ago this one quoted me $300 for BBFS via text. She's been advertising for awhile and previous ads had more explicit photos (she looks pretty thick). I don't have any experience w her. https://olympia.skipthegames.com/fem...o/788082558826.

  6. #14545
    Quote Originally Posted by PussyHound  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?320093-Red-Heron

    Has anyone got BBFS from her. I had a BBJCOT session with her. As we were cleaning up she said some things that led me to believe BBFS might be on the menu.
    As other have said, she'll take a load anywhere.

  7. #14544

    Bella Rae

    So to clarify further on her, she is legit under 5' and was under 100 lbs. Tight but can take a cock, she prefers men of color in her personal life and just had a baby with her bf / fiancé who by all accounts is not a pimp, just goes along with her money-making scheme.

    She is BFF with a girl who goes by Juicy Jas or something like that. They have a similar rose tattoo on their chests and run together a lot.

    She is borderline schemer / scammer so if you do a date be prepared to get messed around but if you walk in with a hardon and don't need foreplay, you can give her all the way and she won't flinch.

    I won't repeat because for the buy in you can get more menu and her latest look is cartoonish.

    Quote Originally Posted by RottenRobert  [View Original Post]
    This got my attention a while back (Size Queen thread).

  8. #14543

    Review

    Quote Originally Posted by BareItAllXxx  [View Original Post]
    Too pricy for me. I noticed she didn't have any reviews on the other board since she came to Seattle. Is no one seeing her or they just don't want to do a review? At what point do they lower prices?
    Someone posted a review Saturday morning. Looks reliable. He's been with a lot of gals since last summer!

  9. #14542

    Keep me posted

    Quote Originally Posted by Kharne  [View Original Post]
    Was curious about this one as well! Let me know.
    Keep me posted on her too!

  10. #14541
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayingJsea  [View Original Post]
    CORRECTION: her status updated back to premium member. But was "Banned" when I made my post.
    Banned there means she hasn't paid her dues.

  11. #14540

    Can someone I'd here.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sierra566  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this lady. The Fife part worries me. Is she legit?

    https://auburn-wa.skipthegames.com/f...g/616068160484
    Quote Originally Posted by FastBreakJunk  [View Original Post]
    She's been discussed a couple times. I haven't seen her, but at least one other person here described an enjoyable experience with her. She now openly advertises BBFS with an additional charge for regular STI testing, which is reassuring. She seems legit, but again I haven't seen her.
    +1 I have not seen her, but also remember her being discussed here. What does she go by and if I remember correctly. Didn't she also open an account on the other board?

  12. #14539
    Quote Originally Posted by PussyHound  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?320093-Red-Heron

    Has anyone got BBFS from her. I had a BBJCOT session with her. As we were cleaning up she said some things that led me to believe BBFS might be on the menu.
    She will take it raw in every hole and does encourage going between holes whenever you feel like it. Haven't seen her in a while but try to get to her as early in the morning as possible or you'd definitely be using the previous monger's cum as lube. Tag teamed her with a buddy once and went double vag on her by accident with no complaints.

  13. #14538
    Quote Originally Posted by East7  [View Original Post]
    She has been mentioned here many times. Given a choice she will go raw vs covered.
    I will have to explore that possibility in the future.

  14. #14537
    Senior Member


    Posts: 145

    Red Heron

    Quote Originally Posted by PussyHound  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?320093-Red-Heron

    Has anyone got BBFS from her. I had a BBJCOT session with her. As we were cleaning up she said some things that led me to believe BBFS might be on the menu.
    She has been mentioned here many times. Given a choice she will go raw vs covered.

  15. #14536

    Red Heron, any info?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?320093-Red-Heron

    Has anyone got BBFS from her. I had a BBJCOT session with her. As we were cleaning up she said some things that led me to believe BBFS might be on the menu.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape