Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 63 of 75 FirstFirst ... 13 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... LastLast
Results 931 to 945 of 1114
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #184

    Sassy

    Avoid, grab and dash.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20201216-150751_Chrome.jpg‎  

  2. #183

    I like fat chicks

    Can't lie, I like big girls. LOL. If I ever toftt I will post her, I am sure I will survive. Hopefully some one will let us know if they seen her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave1414  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if anyone has seen her and lived through the CG session geesh gross.

  3. #182
    Quote Originally Posted by JiggaMan69  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if anyone has seen her and lived through the CG session geesh gross.

  4. #181

  5. #180

    Possible reason

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyGuyEddie007  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone actually ever met this chick? She posts all the time. I have hit her up on several throw away numbers over the months and each time it's the same crap. She writes back one word answers like hey or hi says her rates then ghosts. Makes no sense what so ever why post if your not going to actually meet anyone.

    https://allentown.skipthegames.com/f...n/124604855834
    When she started out her ads stated " looking for younger- "fit" - men ".

    On so many levels I was not a good fit.

    I think she is just screening and looking for what she likes-- I could be wrong--but that's my take on it.

  6. #179
    Any intel on this one? It's the first I've seen of hers and haven't been able to find further info in other spots.

    https://allentown.skipthegames.com/f...n/137117491631

  7. #178

    Question to my fellow mongers

    Has anyone actually ever met this chick? She posts all the time. I have hit her up on several throw away numbers over the months and each time it's the same crap. She writes back one word answers like hey or hi says her rates then ghosts. Makes no sense what so ever why post if your not going to actually meet anyone.

    https://allentown.skipthegames.com/f...n/124604855834

  8. #177
    Quote Originally Posted by HarryJH  [View Original Post]
    She's on "Extended vacation" for awhile.

    Best to search elsewhere for now.
    Government vacation?

  9. #176
    Quote Originally Posted by Scorp1915  [View Original Post]
    She's exactly as advertised. So if you're into older bbws, like me, then you'll have fun. She's a sweetheart if you get to know her. She has her own place that's somewhat clean. Treat her right if you see her.
    Thanks.

    I've texted with her a bit and she seemed real nice, which is why I posted the question. I like older BBW's as well. I'm not exclusively a BBW type of guy, but a nice gal with big boobs is always a turn on for me. I will probably meet with her soon, and will post a report afterwards.

  10. #175

    Allentown STG Girl

    Hi Guys any info on this one? From Scranton are is pretty dead but can share some info if needed. Thanks.

    https://Allentown.skipthegames.com/f...g/598000062410

  11. #174
    Quote Originally Posted by HarryJH  [View Original Post]
    She's on "Extended vacation" for awhile.

    Best to search elsewhere for now.
    Funny her ads stopped and her arch rival ads stopped about the same time. Makes me wonder.

  12. #173

    Bbw

    She's exactly as advertised. So if you're into older bbws, like me, then you'll have fun. She's a sweetheart if you get to know her. She has her own place that's somewhat clean. Treat her right if you see her.

    Quote Originally Posted by DelcoGent  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any intel on this lady? She's been advertising for years, so I assume that it isn't a setup. Just wondering if she is money well spent.

    [URL]https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/bbw-older-mature-woman-4842945870/31316742[/URL

  13. #172
    She's on "Extended vacation" for awhile.

    Best to search elsewhere for now.

    Quote Originally Posted by Awesome420  [View Original Post]
    Can anybody please PM Ceecee contact?

    Can't see to find her ads:

  14. #171

    Ceecee

    Can anybody please PM Ceecee contact?

    Can't see to find her ads:

  15. #170
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave1414  [View Original Post]
    She just recently started using the 484 number but she has a ton of ads since July using the 610 number. Claims you get a table shower and dry sauna included. Seems worth trying and texting to see how it plays out. Stay safe.

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/610-477-1199
    Thanks D14. I'm going to keep my eyes open on this one. As a rule, I never have a dream unless I can verify.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape