Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Let Us Relieve Your Tension
This blog is moderated by Punter3
  1. #2570

    Peony

    Is this the famous Peony / Ha-Mi who worked at PG before?

    https://www.humaniplex.com/photos/Sp...Orange/129869/

  2. #2569
    Quote Originally Posted by ElonMusk  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have intel on Emma from PG? Looks hot in the photos but could just be photoshop.
    I've seen her before. Like others have said, the pictures are pretty accurate with some photoshop. Her most accurate one is the one where she's in a white dress standing by the window. She likes to talk to you for a little bit before the DFK. Not sure if that's just because she's newer or because that's her style.

  3. #2568

    Just ok

    Quote Originally Posted by ElonMusk  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have intel on Emma from PG? Looks hot in the photos but could just be photoshop.
    She's ok, pics are her with photoshopped.

    She's GFE, slow and sensual. Pretty high hygiene so dfk and pussy licking is good.

    Body very soft. Overall it's a civie vibe.

    Some will like her and some don't. Potential BBFS if regular. (Not sure).

  4. #2567

    Pg

    Anyone have intel on Emma from PG? Looks hot in the photos but could just be photoshop.

  5. #2566
    Quote Originally Posted by Bcx141  [View Original Post]
    Slender type, she reminds me of Zell, a girl I met from MKC last year. They are both very attractive with similar body type.
    Booked. Hope we have same taste nd can exchange good intel.

  6. #2565

    Jisu is back with HX. Special Orange

    Look like Jisu is back with HX / Special Orange. She better be "on something" tomorrow when I see her.

    Quote Originally Posted by MGlobe  [View Original Post]
    Be careful. Jisu was on something when I met her. They took her off the day after. Lot of weird things before and after. I'd avoid that booker for a bit.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CBD88320-DE06-86E6-7B3F-D7352A27BCC3_2-3.jpg‎   8DBD207F-6773-8C53-9A35-E1C8842B60B1_3-3.jpg‎  

  7. #2564

    Latte

    Quote Originally Posted by JkSnake  [View Original Post]
    Dis is great!

    Sounds like my type. Is she slender nd skinny? Thanks!
    Slender type, she reminds me of Zell, a girl I met from MKC last year. They are both very attractive with similar body type.

  8. #2563
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiendinpj  [View Original Post]
    Dis is great!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bcx141  [View Original Post]
    Saw latte today. She is 30+ Woman with a hot body and very pretty. Manmade Ds but soft enough for me. I would give her 8. 5/10 for look because I like woman with dimple. Service was ok but I'd definitely repeat. The only con was she is a smoker.
    Sounds like my type. Is she slender nd skinny? Thanks!

  9. #2562

    Kelly Peony

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiendinpj  [View Original Post]
    She went by Peony up north (not Hami).

    Listing:

    https://www.peach.cafe/listings/l/un...ose/ad/?id=672

    Reviews:

    https://www.a*********.net/index.php...ch-cafe.55340/

    TER was mostly average / negative I believe (membership just ended). Supposedly pictures are her but PSed to be skinnier.

  10. #2561

    Latte

    Quote Originally Posted by JkSnake  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on Kelly, Latte, or Yu Mi at P2 G?

    Please don't hold out.
    Saw latte today. She is 30+ Woman with a hot body and very pretty. Manmade Ds but soft enough for me. I would give her 8. 5/10 for look because I like woman with dimple. Service was ok but I'd definitely repeat. The only con was she is a smoker.

  11. #2560

    Kelly

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyToad75  [View Original Post]
    sirensongsf.escortbook.com/model-rachel-51526

    That's all I found.

  12. #2559

    Caramel from Vipkgirl

    Quote Originally Posted by BillGates1777  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen caramel from Vipkgirl? If you have can you tell me more about her looks / age and service? Would like to more before I pull the trigger. She looks hot in her Hx profile can't be her right? Thanks in advance!
    Hello!

    First of all, this is my 1st reply or comment on this site.

    I'm new to the site, but I'm not new to this hobby.

    Anyways, I saw Caramel last year. She is a lovely Korean lady with a nice pair a boobs (enhanced) with perky nipples. Her age is late 30's or early 40's. She is not ugly, but if you are expecting to meet the girl from HX's profile you'll be disappointed. She is shorter than the pictures and older than the pictures.

    I can't complain about her service, because she made me comfortable from the beginning.

    Hope this information help.

  13. #2558
    Any intel on Kelly, Latte, or Yu Mi at P2 G?

    Please don't hold out.

  14. #2557
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1267
    Quote Originally Posted by KingsFoil  [View Original Post]
    You get what you pay for.
    Not true, I've had some Spanish Soap Opera beauties at HK.

  15. #2556

    Kelly at Princess Garden


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape