Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 816 of 1225 FirstFirst ... 316 716 766 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 866 916 ... LastLast
Results 12,226 to 12,240 of 18371
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #6146
    Quote Originally Posted by David032  [View Original Post]
    So I have started noticing a ton of asian girls on the site but every time I talk to one they always want to go to what's app. Which I don't use for these activities. Has anyone else actually met one or continued talking. Or are they all just scams. Recent one I talked to.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/68d55...e-dcf784a8fde4
    I've found that almost every time they want to move to WhatsApp it's because they're out of the country and don't have a US ph#. I don't think I've ever met a gal that wanted to communicate on WhatsApp now that I think about it.

  2. #6145

    Questions

    So I have started noticing a ton of asian girls on the site but every time I talk to one they always want to go to what's app. Which I don't use for these activities. Has anyone else actually met one or continued talking. Or are they all just scams. Recent one I talked to.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/68d55...e-dcf784a8fde4

  3. #6144
    Any info on this duo? Potentially meeting for dinner one day this week.

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...rDKrWJjZvO92xL

  4. #6143

    Ella_kayley

    This one says she's not looking for FWB. So I asked what was looking for and she replied with 1 k ppm 😂.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/e5cc5...7-5e67e3a0726a

  5. #6142

    Avoid! Abssolutely1

    Avoid like the plague. Comes across as a sweet girl but she has a boyfriend she lives with, she's full of lies and deceit and is mixed up with a bunch of drugs and bad apples. I've had to learn that the hard way after meeting with her a few times. Again, avoid!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CD421FF5-C242-4D11-B53A-A3210A6925B8.jpg‎   09AB368D-9E22-4C84-90C7-A8F0C4E3B548.jpg‎  

  6. #6141
    I'm so tempted to renew my membership. LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by DickLongwood  [View Original Post]

  7. #6140

    Public pic

    Quote Originally Posted by WillTravel  [View Original Post]
    Her profile picture doesn't seem that real, have you gotten access to the private photos yet?
    The public pic is not her. She had a real (allegedly) public pic a couple of weeks ago. She's a very cute young blonde. Pics she texted me match her SA private pics.

  8. #6139
    Quote Originally Posted by DickLongwood  [View Original Post]
    Her profile picture doesn't seem that real, have you gotten access to the private photos yet?

  9. #6138

  10. #6137

    There is a stomach

    She has a stomach, but when I left her she was losing weight. So not sure how it looks now. She trying to pretty herself for her daddies.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    From the pics she sent it appears she's got a pretty (un) healthy gut on her. Is that accurate?

  11. #6136

    RubyR0see

    Anyone have any info on her? I feel like I've seen her pics before under a different profile. We're supposed to hook up tomorrow for a nooner, just curious if anyone's got any info. If so please send a PM. Thanks.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/69a77...2-72174416bf07

  12. #6135

    She is now listing in Denver.

    Quote Originally Posted by Futuopedico  [View Original Post]
    Red flag city.

  13. #6134
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobsid  [View Original Post]
    Correction they were natural G Cups.
    From the pics she sent it appears she's got a pretty (un) healthy gut on her. Is that accurate?

  14. #6133

    Thoughts on Allowance

    Quote Originally Posted by RazorFish1801  [View Original Post]
    The other problem I ran into with allowance -as opposed to PPM- is that you feel obligated to see Sugar Baby on specific regular intervals, e. G. Every Wednesday night. It's fun for a while, but then on week eight, I found that I wanted to do something different but I had that standing financial obligation. Two older sugar babies told me that Daddies treated them like their property with the weekly or monthly allowance. I know it does work for some, but I haven't figured the magical formula.
    Agree with RazorFish. Allowance creates expectation pressure on both parties and its best to avoid. If you like each other ppm organically evolves into allowance in a sense. Allowance is only good, IMO under the following circumstances: she has her own place, you can spend overnight with her, and she is exclusive, you like to spend time with her and she is good in bed. I actually started out in this hobby on allowance, when a newbie, and all of the above seemed to be in place and I was enjoying it, until I found out she had her own rotation on ppm.

  15. #6132
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1241
    Quote Originally Posted by Futuopedico  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...0-50f90d6c5752

    Asking for eight bills and unable to host. Told her it was a pleasure and she responded with what are your thoughts. So maybe room to negotiate, but four bills would be my max and I would want what ever daddy says and whatever daddy wants for that. Didn't get a response to the four bills.
    Her current location is Denver.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape