Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 819 of 1226 FirstFirst ... 319 719 769 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 869 919 ... LastLast
Results 12,271 to 12,285 of 18389
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #6119

    Girl next door

    Just wondering if any of you mongers have any experience with her? I'm currently trying to talk with her on SA. I'll share how things go.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/bc327...0-a6338d8cf230

  2. #6118

    Negotiate the Time

    Try to negotiate the time like 4 hrs etc she may agree. She is worth seeing at least once in my opinion. I saw her a few months ago when there are no reviews. She said I am the second person she saw (okay we have to multiply by 20 then LOL). Thought I found a low mileage gem and thought to see her few times before writing a review. She said she won't do BBFS with anyone and gets regularly tested which made me at ease (I don't do BBFS and don't like seeing girls who do BBFS with lots of men). LOL, a review popped up and then the truth revealed she is seeing all 300 Spartans and doing BBFS with everyone.

    I gave her 5 bills for 3 hrs plus. Which is worth in my opinion.

  3. #6117
    Wow, I wonder if people are lining up to offer her that, if so, good for her. Otherwise, I'd hope that she continues to get offers od 3-4 and that she comes back to reality.

    Be safe and cheers!

    Quote Originally Posted by Futuopedico  [View Original Post]
    She is staying firm with the five bills and can't host. Offered four and she turned it down nicely.

  4. #6116

    Nicolely88

    She is staying firm with the five bills and can't host. Offered four and she turned it down nicely.

  5. #6115

    Sarahxo

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    That's a link to your inbox.
    I keep doing that!!

    https://www.seeking.com/member/9fb51...6-d38fe0a9ca7b

  6. #6114

    Nicoleyy

    Quote Originally Posted by KevinCalormis  [View Original Post]
    +1 on the immature / ditzy personality. Like I said, I can't imagine taking her on a date first. She even complained to me that most guys want to pretend like it's not just a straight sex transaction and that she appreciated me just getting to it. Although after I popped twice I was ready to leave, and she just wanted to keep talking in bed which was annoying.

    She's racking up a lot of milage, most of it bareback with mongers. She freely admits she's not on birth control. It's only a matter of time before she gets pregnant and / or an STD.

    I won't be repeating. Too much traffic, and honestly she isn't that great in bed. She's pretty lazy, and has a phobia of guys spit.
    Asking $600 -- pretty insistent on getting me to agree to that -- no anal.

    Pass.

  7. #6113

    Seeking arrangements anonymous account signup issues

    One thing I assume you are all doing to protect yourselves is using a VPN and emails such as tutanota, protonmail etc.

    While trying to sign up for seeking using either of these email providers and a VPN I keep getting an error that says "the email address you entered is invalid. Enter a different one". Sound familiar? No chance I'm giving up my IP address or a traceable email to these types of sites. Anyone else have a workaround while still using a vpn and anonymous email providers?

    Quote Originally Posted by WillOckham  [View Original Post]
    SeekingArrangements, com and SkipTheGames.com do not require personal IDs. SeekingArrangements asks your net worth and annual income. Of course, they cannot verify that info, so you can enter anything. I've never used P411, so I don't know about that service.

  8. #6112
    Quote Originally Posted by Futuopedico  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...0-50f90d6c5752

    Asking for eight bills and unable to host. Told her it was a pleasure and she responded with what are your thoughts. So maybe room to negotiate, but four bills would be my max and I would want what ever daddy says and whatever daddy wants for that. Didn't get a response to the four bills.
    That's a link to your inbox.

  9. #6111

    Time stamps

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinshi86  [View Original Post]
    I think he's referring to the recent log-in location at the top left of the profile (right below the profile pic).

    Usually, I block almost every profile that favorites me that is showing up outside the US. When traveling outside the country, I don't use Seeking to find girls. They can be found far simply, more cheap, relatively more fun, & for longer periods of time than what you can normally find domestically.

    Now yes, some girls here will travel abroad. But the ones from Venezuela, Colombia, Russia, and United Kingdom who keep favoriting my page without even looking at it & is just a week old? Yeah, I don't got time for that nonsense.
    Thanks, appreciate that, yes, I've noticed some have foreign locations and I do avoid them, like you, no time for that.

  10. #6110
    Quote Originally Posted by OldChineseGuy  [View Original Post]
    You mentioned European time stamp a couple of times, where do you see that? In the chats?
    I think he's referring to the recent log-in location at the top left of the profile (right below the profile pic).

    Usually, I block almost every profile that favorites me that is showing up outside the US. When traveling outside the country, I don't use Seeking to find girls. They can be found far simply, more cheap, relatively more fun, & for longer periods of time than what you can normally find domestically.

    Now yes, some girls here will travel abroad. But the ones from Venezuela, Colombia, Russia, and United Kingdom who keep favoriting my page without even looking at it & is just a week old? Yeah, I don't got time for that nonsense.

  11. #6109

    Sarahxo

    https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...0-50f90d6c5752

    Asking for eight bills and unable to host. Told her it was a pleasure and she responded with what are your thoughts. So maybe room to negotiate, but four bills would be my max and I would want what ever daddy says and whatever daddy wants for that. Didn't get a response to the four bills.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ad37586d-f474-4c89-98a6-b102f52bdc11_2x.jpg‎  

  12. #6108

    Penny

    Quote Originally Posted by JonFisher  [View Original Post]
    She was chatting with me and the next thing I know she is gone. I don't think she blocked you. LOL. I think you shooed her away and she went. Pooof.
    The pics are those of porn star Aidra Fox.

  13. #6107

    Time stamp

    Quote Originally Posted by AdcFellow  [View Original Post]
    A couple of more time wasters.

    Sarahbabee.

    https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...a-54165604ebcd

    She is catfish. Time stamp is European.

    Analysemae.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/3b21c...8-943fedeebd61

    Chats then disappears. Timestamp is European.

    Usagees.

    https://www.seeking.com/messages/arc...a-2f3fc35fc3c8

    Selling online pics.

    Strawberryseeds.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/31652...c-52e42f8e5982

    Chats then disappears. Timestamp is European.

    Earth2 Taylor.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/eab74...9-ba17501d709f

    Sets up appointment, and then disappears.
    You mentioned European time stamp a couple of times, where do you see that? In the chats?

  14. #6106

    AnalyseMae

    Quote Originally Posted by ErnestLl  [View Original Post]
    She gave me the tales of woe and intrigue about having to live with her family, everyone being out of woirk, not having cell service etc. All redflags of fake fake falke.
    I agree, but she doesn't ask for money. What's her goal??

  15. #6105

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape