Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by AlexDeLarge1
  1. #4494
    Quote Originally Posted by BBPornoGeek  [View Original Post]
    I would say of all the girls at Lear's, Barbara is the best to play with. A really nice girl really. Roxy is away from NYC for a little bit for some family matters, so I haven't seen her in a while. Barbara's been filing that gap but even outside of Lear's no bare to be had.
    I heard Roxy isn't coming back and is gone from the biz for good, which makes me really sad.

  2. #4493
    Regular Member


    Posts: 11

    Pearls of NYC

    Hey, haven't posted in a while. Haven't been playing the game so much, but feeling the need to get back into it. Was looking to revisit Pearls. I had a nice experience with Aiko, and she was really cool. Didn't go BBFS, but I'm sure it was because it was my first time with her. This was a while back, though. Suddenly, a few months ago they started texting and calling me. Were they just desperate for clients? I kept dodging the calls thinking the number got seized. Should I have been worried?

    I know they are changing things up, but would anyone be able to link me the new number or new website? Or is it the same number?

    Thanks in advance.

  3. #4492
    Quote Originally Posted by HeroesBlend  [View Original Post]
    Same here. I think it has to do with how rampant STDs are in Brazil, they're just used to most people having STDs hence they play it safe. That, or they figure they don't have to do it, so they don't.

    Juliana Silver, as I've probably said countless times, was by far the worst. Put a condom on after doing bbj, just because there was "too much this (precum)".

    Adriana DeCesare was the same about playing safe, and even though she needed to shave her legs, I actually had a good time with her. I actually remember that session well. Had to shit when I got there and also I was fighting severe back spasms. During the session, all that went away.
    I would say of all the girls at Lear's, Barbara is the best to play with. A really nice girl really. Roxy is away from NYC for a little bit for some family matters, so I haven't seen her in a while. Barbara's been filing that gap but even outside of Lear's no bare to be had.

  4. #4491

    Lears. Brazilians

    Quote Originally Posted by BBPornoGeek  [View Original Post]
    First time seeing her so no idea how she was before. I've fucked almost all the girls at lear's and the only ones who steadfastly have not given it up are the brazillians. Barbara and Maria Elena. Most of the girls know me already so that might have helped.
    Same here. I think it has to do with how rampant STDs are in Brazil, they're just used to most people having STDs hence they play it safe. That, or they figure they don't have to do it, so they don't.

    Juliana Silver, as I've probably said countless times, was by far the worst. Put a condom on after doing bbj, just because there was "too much this (precum)".

    Adriana DeCesare was the same about playing safe, and even though she needed to shave her legs, I actually had a good time with her. I actually remember that session well. Had to shit when I got there and also I was fighting severe back spasms. During the session, all that went away.

  5. #4490
    Quote Originally Posted by Draves  [View Original Post]
    Hey I would also love to know about the new Pearls can you please LMK the website or if they don't have it yet, the new number? Thanks!
    They haven't had any new women since Torrie and she is mia. I read here it's slow there. Hoping recruiting is part of rebrand.

  6. #4489

    Carmen Marie?

    Is Carmen Marie still active and available?

  7. #4488
    Quote Originally Posted by PWnyc69  [View Original Post]
    GTFOH. Was Christine always this way. Since when? . I saw her twice in the past and she is one of the very few who steadfast wouldn't go that route.
    First time seeing her so no idea how she was before. I've fucked almost all the girls at lear's and the only ones who steadfastly have not given it up are the brazillians. Barbara and Maria Elena. Most of the girls know me already so that might have helped.

  8. #4487

    Pearls rebrand

    Quote Originally Posted by Renegon  [View Original Post]
    They're going through a rebrand and are working on a new website. I've DM'd you the number.
    Hey I would also love to know about the new Pearls can you please LMK the website or if they don't have it yet, the new number? Thanks!

  9. #4486

    Please PM info

    Quote Originally Posted by Masoko23  [View Original Post]
    I know a blonde MILF with massive natural boobs. She is bareback friendly. Just ask her politely. By the way she used to. Be a new Yorker 5 years ago. The only minus is no anal. But creampie is welcome.
    Can you please PM info and pics / links?

    P.S. Your inbox is still full.

  10. #4485

    Blonde MILF

    Any way to get her info please.

  11. #4484
    Quote Originally Posted by Masoko23  [View Original Post]
    I know a blonde MILF with massive natural boobs. She is bareback friendly. Just ask her politely. By the way she used to. Be a new Yorker 5 years ago. The only minus is no anal. But creampie is welcome.
    I drive over to Philly often enough to partake from NYC I'm interested in her info as well.

  12. #4483

    Can you please pm me her info

    Quote Originally Posted by UncleThrax  [View Original Post]
    Since I PMd you the info of the provider coming here that Bronson and I are discussing, would you be willing to PM me the info and pics of the big tits blonde in Philly you mentioned here?

    P.S. Your inbox is full again.
    Can you please pm me her info.

  13. #4482
    Quote Originally Posted by BBPornoGeek  [View Original Post]
    Considering I dropped 2 loads in her recently I would say yes. LOL!
    GTFOH. Was Christine always this way. Since when? . I saw her twice in the past and she is one of the very few who steadfast wouldn't go that route.

  14. #4481

    Lear

    I saw Avah one time before she left and she wanted 200 on top of the 400 for BBFS without CIP. Not willing to drop so much money on just one provider, I decided not to partake, but she does have an amazing fucking body and attitude. Would like to know if others have similar rates. Have anyone seen Luna? I'm also attracted to her figure, but she's another 400 provider -.

  15. #4480
    Quote Originally Posted by Masoko23  [View Original Post]
    I know a blonde MILF with massive natural boobs. She is bareback friendly. Just ask her politely. By the way she used to. Be a new Yorker 5 years ago. The only minus is no anal. But creampie is welcome.
    I would like info on this blond MILF.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape