Thread: BBFS Providers Manhattan
+
Add Report
Results 22,651 to 22,665 of 27140
-
04-30-21 22:00 #4490Senior Member

Posts: 85They haven't had any new women since Torrie and she is mia. I read here it's slow there. Hoping recruiting is part of rebrand.
Originally Posted by Draves
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-21 21:50 #4489Banned Member

Posts: 432Carmen Marie?
Is Carmen Marie still active and available?
-
04-30-21 18:31 #4488Senior Member

Posts: 1404First time seeing her so no idea how she was before. I've fucked almost all the girls at lear's and the only ones who steadfastly have not given it up are the brazillians. Barbara and Maria Elena. Most of the girls know me already so that might have helped.
Originally Posted by PWnyc69
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-21 17:32 #4487Banned Member

Posts: 432Pearls rebrand
Hey I would also love to know about the new Pearls can you please LMK the website or if they don't have it yet, the new number? Thanks!
Originally Posted by Renegon
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-21 16:08 #4486Senior Member

Posts: 362Please PM info
Can you please PM info and pics / links?
Originally Posted by Masoko23
[View Original Post]
P.S. Your inbox is still full.
-
04-30-21 14:57 #4485Senior Member

Posts: 131Blonde MILF
Any way to get her info please.
-
04-30-21 10:42 #4484Senior Member

Posts: 111I drive over to Philly often enough to partake from NYC I'm interested in her info as well.
Originally Posted by Masoko23
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-21 02:11 #4483Regular Member

Posts: 2Can you please pm me her info
Can you please pm me her info.
Originally Posted by UncleThrax
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-21 17:48 #4482Senior Member

Posts: 294GTFOH. Was Christine always this way. Since when? . I saw her twice in the past and she is one of the very few who steadfast wouldn't go that route.
Originally Posted by BBPornoGeek
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-21 13:48 #4481Senior Member

Posts: 51Lear
I saw Avah one time before she left and she wanted 200 on top of the 400 for BBFS without CIP. Not willing to drop so much money on just one provider, I decided not to partake, but she does have an amazing fucking body and attitude. Would like to know if others have similar rates. Have anyone seen Luna? I'm also attracted to her figure, but she's another 400 provider -.
-
04-29-21 13:02 #4480Senior Member

Posts: 61I would like info on this blond MILF.
Originally Posted by Masoko23
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-21 09:16 #4479Senior Member

Posts: 85I would love to know also. Am in Philly.
Originally Posted by UncleThrax
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-21 21:58 #4478Senior Member

Posts: 362Please PM info
Since I PMd you the info of the provider coming here that Bronson and I are discussing, would you be willing to PM me the info and pics of the big tits blonde in Philly you mentioned here?
Originally Posted by Masoko23
[View Original Post]
P.S. Your inbox is full again.
-
04-28-21 20:12 #4477Senior Member

Posts: 1404The usual 1 bill.
Originally Posted by IceSold1
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-21 19:41 #4476Senior Member

Posts: 304Can you PM me this person please? Thanks.
Originally Posted by Masoko23
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






