Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This blog is moderated by AlexDeLarge1
  1. #4490
    Quote Originally Posted by Draves  [View Original Post]
    Hey I would also love to know about the new Pearls can you please LMK the website or if they don't have it yet, the new number? Thanks!
    They haven't had any new women since Torrie and she is mia. I read here it's slow there. Hoping recruiting is part of rebrand.

  2. #4489

    Carmen Marie?

    Is Carmen Marie still active and available?

  3. #4488
    Quote Originally Posted by PWnyc69  [View Original Post]
    GTFOH. Was Christine always this way. Since when? . I saw her twice in the past and she is one of the very few who steadfast wouldn't go that route.
    First time seeing her so no idea how she was before. I've fucked almost all the girls at lear's and the only ones who steadfastly have not given it up are the brazillians. Barbara and Maria Elena. Most of the girls know me already so that might have helped.

  4. #4487

    Pearls rebrand

    Quote Originally Posted by Renegon  [View Original Post]
    They're going through a rebrand and are working on a new website. I've DM'd you the number.
    Hey I would also love to know about the new Pearls can you please LMK the website or if they don't have it yet, the new number? Thanks!

  5. #4486

    Please PM info

    Quote Originally Posted by Masoko23  [View Original Post]
    I know a blonde MILF with massive natural boobs. She is bareback friendly. Just ask her politely. By the way she used to. Be a new Yorker 5 years ago. The only minus is no anal. But creampie is welcome.
    Can you please PM info and pics / links?

    P.S. Your inbox is still full.

  6. #4485

    Blonde MILF

    Any way to get her info please.

  7. #4484
    Quote Originally Posted by Masoko23  [View Original Post]
    I know a blonde MILF with massive natural boobs. She is bareback friendly. Just ask her politely. By the way she used to. Be a new Yorker 5 years ago. The only minus is no anal. But creampie is welcome.
    I drive over to Philly often enough to partake from NYC I'm interested in her info as well.

  8. #4483

    Can you please pm me her info

    Quote Originally Posted by UncleThrax  [View Original Post]
    Since I PMd you the info of the provider coming here that Bronson and I are discussing, would you be willing to PM me the info and pics of the big tits blonde in Philly you mentioned here?

    P.S. Your inbox is full again.
    Can you please pm me her info.

  9. #4482
    Quote Originally Posted by BBPornoGeek  [View Original Post]
    Considering I dropped 2 loads in her recently I would say yes. LOL!
    GTFOH. Was Christine always this way. Since when? . I saw her twice in the past and she is one of the very few who steadfast wouldn't go that route.

  10. #4481

    Lear

    I saw Avah one time before she left and she wanted 200 on top of the 400 for BBFS without CIP. Not willing to drop so much money on just one provider, I decided not to partake, but she does have an amazing fucking body and attitude. Would like to know if others have similar rates. Have anyone seen Luna? I'm also attracted to her figure, but she's another 400 provider -.

  11. #4480
    Quote Originally Posted by Masoko23  [View Original Post]
    I know a blonde MILF with massive natural boobs. She is bareback friendly. Just ask her politely. By the way she used to. Be a new Yorker 5 years ago. The only minus is no anal. But creampie is welcome.
    I would like info on this blond MILF.

  12. #4479
    Quote Originally Posted by UncleThrax  [View Original Post]
    Since I PMd you the info of the provider coming here that Bronson and I are discussing, would you be willing to PM me the info and pics of the big tits blonde in Philly you mentioned here?

    P.S. Your inbox is full again.
    I would love to know also. Am in Philly.

  13. #4478

    Please PM info

    Quote Originally Posted by Masoko23  [View Original Post]
    I know a blonde MILF with massive natural boobs. She is bareback friendly. Just ask her politely. By the way she used to. Be a new Yorker 5 years ago. The only minus is no anal. But creampie is welcome.
    Since I PMd you the info of the provider coming here that Bronson and I are discussing, would you be willing to PM me the info and pics of the big tits blonde in Philly you mentioned here?

    P.S. Your inbox is full again.

  14. #4477
    Quote Originally Posted by IceSold1  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info, Did she ask for extra?
    The usual 1 bill.

  15. #4476
    Quote Originally Posted by Masoko23  [View Original Post]
    I know a blonde MILF with massive natural boobs. She is bareback friendly. Just ask her politely. By the way she used to. Be a new Yorker 5 years ago. The only minus is no anal. But creampie is welcome.
    Can you PM me this person please? Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape