Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 453 of 683 FirstFirst ... 353 403 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 503 553 ... LastLast
Results 6,781 to 6,795 of 10238
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3458

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by Cackalope  [View Original Post]
    Everyone's favorite redhead is back. It looks like we have her back for at least a couple months. Everything's on the menu. Most laid back girl you'll find doing this. Catch her while you can. I saw her tonight, god I missed her.
    I text with her and then she went ghost.

  2. #3457
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkPipe  [View Original Post]
    Oh I didn't give her that much. After seeing her, I wouldn't consider giving her 3 for an hour. I gave her 2 when I saw her. I'm not 100% sure I would repeat. I think she's one of those providers that you have to catch at the right time to get a great appointment.
    I remember when 3 was an incall rate at a nice hotel for a 90 minute msog date. Boy have things gotten bad, now its 3 + you pay hotel + demons + one pop and done. Smh. I must be getting old.

  3. #3456
    Quote Originally Posted by GMC2019  [View Original Post]
    I'm having the same problem. Tried to contact her multiple times with no response. WTF.
    Yup. Same here. Went totally silent on me too.

  4. #3455
    Quote Originally Posted by DonTrask  [View Original Post]
    To each their own, she looks good in pictures but when I contacted her, she only does outcall (which wasn't an issue for me) but she wants 3 Hamiltons for her company. My approach to this hobby is the objective is to drop off the kids, preferably down the hatch so 3 bills is more than I would choose to spend. But if you have the cash and are so inclined, more power to you.
    Oh I didn't give her that much. After seeing her, I wouldn't consider giving her 3 for an hour. I gave her 2 when I saw her. I'm not 100% sure I would repeat. I think she's one of those providers that you have to catch at the right time to get a great appointment.

  5. #3454
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueJjeeper  [View Original Post]
    Yes, she is legit. I made my way through the torrential showers and managed to meet up with her in Cherry Hill. She looks just like her pictures, very sexy. A bit of extra belly skin, probably a recent mother. But all else very nice and tasty. She agreed to face sitting and seemed to enjoy it, though quickly ended it to move to the main event. She got on top, and moved very well but just couldn't quite get me to the finish line. I was a bit disappointed, hoping to watch my seed dripping out of her. But switched to BJ, and got me to cim (with spit).

    Overall, a bit quick, but enjoyable. 120 for hhr + 40 for bb cip. Enjoy!
    I ended up seeing her early evening yesterday. She moved over to another hotel in ML.

    1. 25 for anal. Nice body but yes she has some belly fat but overall a nice body. I enjoyed eating her ass. Her BJ skills were very good. All in all a good time. I'd see her again.

  6. #3453

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by GMC2019  [View Original Post]
    I'm having the same problem. Tried to contact her multiple times with no response. WTF.
    We texted she ghosted. She did tell me she can get prego again!! Fire away guys.

  7. #3452

    Sky the Goddess

    Quote Originally Posted by HoodMark  [View Original Post]
    https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...e/058001075335

    Might TOFTT with this little Chica. Anybody hook up with her? She seems legit. Staying at a CH hotel. All on the menu too.
    Yes, she is legit. I made my way through the torrential showers and managed to meet up with her in Cherry Hill. She looks just like her pictures, very sexy. A bit of extra belly skin, probably a recent mother. But all else very nice and tasty. She agreed to face sitting and seemed to enjoy it, though quickly ended it to move to the main event. She got on top, and moved very well but just couldn't quite get me to the finish line. I was a bit disappointed, hoping to watch my seed dripping out of her. But switched to BJ, and got me to cim (with spit).

    Overall, a bit quick, but enjoyable. 120 for hhr + 40 for bb cip. Enjoy!

  8. #3451

    Nikki. Not getting back

    Quote Originally Posted by HoodMark  [View Original Post]
    Anybody else having a hard time contacting our little vixen friend, Nikki? She's finally posted with a phone number to call. She's been posting very early too. Guess the baby isn't sleeping. Texted a few times earlier in the am. No response.
    I'm having the same problem. Tried to contact her multiple times with no response. WTF.

  9. #3450

    Nikki. Not getting back

    Anybody else having a hard time contacting our little vixen friend, Nikki? She's finally posted with a phone number to call. She's been posting very early too. Guess the baby isn't sleeping. Texted a few times earlier in the am. No response.

  10. #3449

    Sky the Goddess

    https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...e/058001075335

    Might TOFTT with this little Chica. Anybody hook up with her? She seems legit. Staying at a CH hotel. All on the menu too.

  11. #3448

    Options.

    Quote Originally Posted by DonTrask  [View Original Post]
    To each their own, she looks good in pictures but when I contacted her, she only does outcall (which wasn't an issue for me) but she wants 3 Hamiltons for her company. My approach to this hobby is the objective is to drop off the kids, preferably down the hatch so 3 bills is more than I would choose to spend. But if you have the cash and are so inclined, more power to you.
    IMO. For that money I would surely go with the East Indian DIYA again.

    She was in the ML area a week or so ago and back in and NJ now I think.

    Certainly Double D Free (Drugs and Demons).

  12. #3447

    Fantasy

    Has anyone tried?

    https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...e/160796542556

    She looks like fun but refused to pay any deposits because of previously being scammed.

  13. #3446

    Out of my price range

    Quote Originally Posted by SeanNJ12  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any experience with her? There are some reports from back in 2017 from DE and NC / SC. But details are sketchy and limited.

    https://central-jersey.skipthegames....i/788630658697
    To each their own, she looks good in pictures but when I contacted her, she only does outcall (which wasn't an issue for me) but she wants 3 Hamiltons for her company. My approach to this hobby is the objective is to drop off the kids, preferably down the hatch so 3 bills is more than I would choose to spend. But if you have the cash and are so inclined, more power to you.

  14. #3445
    Quote Originally Posted by WookieWonka  [View Original Post]
    Looks fake. Or a catfish. The ad says BBW Latina but the pics are not bbw. No location. No name. Generic ad with info that doesn't support the pics.
    Def a scam. Stay away. Contacted her and she was demanding a deposit through cash app to "secure" the date. Sigh. What a shame. Would have been fun.

  15. #3444
    Quote Originally Posted by SeanNJ12  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any experience with her? There are some reports from back in 2017 from DE and NC / SC. But details are sketchy and limited.

    https://central-jersey.skipthegames....i/788630658697
    Yes I saw her a few months ago. Pics are pretty accurate, however her arms show the obvious signs of demons so she keeps them covered during the date. BBBJ was nice, FS was covered. Date was ok, not the best, not the worst. She's kinda difficult to get a response from and I'll chalk that up to the demons. The ride she takes makes her nod off a little.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape