Thread: Rants and Stupid shit in Worcester
+
Add Report
Results 91 to 95 of 95
-
03-02-21 17:28 #5Senior Member

Posts: 95I got panties
I'll sell you mine. I got plenty.
Originally Posted by DonnyDingdong
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-21 16:47 #4Senior Member

Posts: 163Ha. Totally thought the same thing. Sounds like Bart Simpson making a crank phone call, or something.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-21 21:25 #3Senior Member

Posts: 4548Trolling
Are you trolling us.
Originally Posted by DonnyDingdong
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-21 18:53 #2Regular Member

Posts: 26Hey my good men out here.
I'm kind of a goof and a ding dong. Strongly considering going to see this little thing they call Fi-Fi. Fiona what a her name is. She sounds like my kind of girl. Looking to sniff her panties and socks. I'll also see the redhead she doubles with for double the pleasure. And double the fun. Double the panties sniffing. Sounds like she's a good time.
Anybody have any panties and socks recommendations? Looking to pay some good money for that.
-
12-31-99 19:00 #1Administrator

Posts: 5312Rants and Stupid shit in Worcester
Thread Starter.









Reply With Quote





