Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 13,696 to 13,710 of 28067
-
05-01-21 01:09 #14372Senior Member

Posts: 313W Massage
Ended hitting up W massage in spring valley today! Out of no where received message new girl was available. Must of felt bad because I asked for Ada earlier in the week and wasn't available.
She told me petite like I prefer. I told them thanks and headed over.
Met Yoyo, she has a GND look. Not as petite as I like. Probably 5'2", 135, A / B cups with huge eraser nipples. Early 30's. I thought I was going to get my eye poked out.
When I arrived no one was there, got in the room and three people followed and my guess was looking for the new girl. Poor Lucy, she was just hanging out while everyone wanted the new blood.
Absolutely no massage. When I visit I like at least something, but nothing. Glided hands across body for 5 min and then asked to flip. Asked for the HJ and got quoted $80, then $60. I just shook my head. She said she gets more because she's young. I told her that's not how it always works. She travels all over the US. YMMV, but she down for more if you bring your own. She really got sad when I told her I wasn't going for FS. Maybe she liked me, idk.
Got the deed done. She's got a nice ass, but pulls her tights up to cover her stomach hangover. I have no plans to visit again, just needed something different while I decide whether to go to TJ again or wait for the girls I like to show up at the agency. It's not uncommon, but I was kinda grossed out the sheets were just flipped. Happy hunting! 40/ hhr 60 tip.
-
04-30-21 01:45 #14371Senior Member

Posts: 167Aria
Visited Aria twice. So yeah, it is overpriced. ($ to house for hour, $$ to masseuse). But if you are willing to pay for 20's cute, that's your decision.
The table shower was great both times. Plenty of time spent on important areas.
Yoko is there first part of week (Mon-wed, maybe Sunday. Minny last half. Yoko is great, Minny just ok (so not worth money). Minny has too many No's.
Yoko looks better and has a great giggly fun vibe. Tighter too. Was going to allow Greek but wanted $$ more.
Stay safe.
-
04-30-21 00:24 #14370Senior Member

Posts: 31Long time monger
I have been trying different places in San Diego pre covid. I will like to get back to hobby, can you all give me some suggestions on great massage and other options! I don't mind try them and see what I like.
-
04-29-21 14:33 #14369Senior Member

Posts: 204Rainbow Spa
Been on the bench for a while but I'm back. Visited Rainbow Spa in CV and good overall experience. Walked in and was greeted by a 20-something asian beauty named Selena. Slim with perky A-cups and a nice ass. She walks me back to the room and I opt for the 30 min. Session. I strip, lay down on the table and she walks in to give a very light and half-hearted massage. On the flip is where the fun begins. Start with CBJ then move to CG, Mish and K9. The room was hot and I was loosing steam so I asked her to just finish me up with a HJ but she was having non of it. She went back to the CBJ, more CG, then back to a mix of HJ and CBJ until I blew in the bag. Overall a good experience if it hadn't been for just how hot the room was. I would definitely repeat. Damage was. 6 to the house and 1. 8 tip (high I know, but it had been a while).
-
04-29-21 13:34 #14368Regular Member

Posts: 9North COunty
So what is the AAA house fee? Any advice on what you tipped? Standard or above?
Originally Posted by AmpWangLei
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-21 09:04 #14367Regular Member

Posts: 9Not just reddit
Hard to tell with masks but I'm pretty sure I spotted her at Wildflower the other day. Also seems she's got a page where Only her Fans would go for pictures.
Originally Posted by NudeBeachPerv
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-21 21:50 #14366Senior Member

Posts: 78The business number is a cellphone. You can text that and ask when Ada is in, not all the girls work every day. Lulu used to every day though LOL.
Originally Posted by DogRice
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-21 19:38 #14365Senior Member

Posts: 249They rotate stock frequently, check back in frequently.
Originally Posted by DogRice
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-21 16:55 #14364Regular Member

Posts: 7Any chance you could link her user profile? Thanks man!
Originally Posted by NudeBeachPerv
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-21 16:50 #14363Senior Member

Posts: 562Just called them at Campo Road, and the lady insisted that there is no "Ada" - just Rose and Wendy. Hesitated to go there. Is it the 9760 one?
Originally Posted by PanchoVilla69
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-21 14:36 #14362Banned Member

Posts: 20Time to share back
Thanks to all who have shared in the past. I've read your suggestions, and advice and appreciate all.
I want to say that North County does have some gems in them. I'm primarily am an AMP HE guy so that is my focus.
I suggest these two:
Oceanside, Bon, Ella, Anna, and CiCi are all worth the time and the tip.
San Marcos, AAA Elite Spa, Angie, and Sofia also are fun to visit.
YMMV but I've noticed a few things that increase my chances.
Be clean, have a good attitude towards your provider, be friendly, and tip well the first time, tip a little better the second if you are happy.
Repeat customers they like, obviously get the best options and treatment. Bon Chance to all.
-
04-28-21 02:53 #14361Senior Member

Posts: 205Thanks!
Do you have an age range and a price range in Coco at Chinese A Massage?
Originally Posted by BillyBatson
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-21 01:27 #14360Regular Member

Posts: 12Chinese Agency in Mission Valley and Carlsbad
Yes I did 2 reports about them with a different phone number 619 XXX 6675.
Originally Posted by Slayer8
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-21 21:22 #14359Senior Member

Posts: 43Reddit
I believe its SDpair.
Originally Posted by Jholt812
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-21 20:17 #14358Senior Member

Posts: 47Big tetas
Thanks for the intel and DMs gents, I ended with paying Ada a visit down on Campo as Cobra Commander so graciously reminded me of her. Opted for an hr. 60 bills. Massage was decent but teasing was too notch. As always Ada is amazing with pricing discussion because there is none even after I gave her the tip which was 1. 20 she smiled thanked me and put it away didn't even count it. Great rack on her C cups (MnMd) with unique eraser nips great bbj / and good CFS. I ll see her again. And I'm excited to see some of you guys big boob recommendations. The hunt continues!













Reply With Quote



