Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,681 to 1,695 of 3140
-
05-02-21 22:42 #1460Senior Member

Posts: 26Bucket list checked off.
I did the 2 hour drive to see the legend. I visited your treasure Mikki. And she asked if I'd like a 2 girl experience. So I also met Hannah. You guys are so lucky to have these ladies, and they were so easy to be with. They both treated me with respect and dignity, and I did the same to them. I wish we had them closer like in Fort Wayne, In. Which is only 30 miles away. We have nothing close to compare with what you have there! Since I never had 2 women at the same time, I will treasure that 1 hour the rest of my life. I hope you all are safe, and enjoy them while they are there. By the way, I am from Ohio, but I am a Michigan Wolverine fan since 1979, the year Woody Hayes was fired! GO BLUE!
-
05-02-21 22:39 #1459Senior Member

Posts: 517Who Else Works at Oriental?
I saw Ginger yesterday but there was a younger, attractive girl working with her. They were arguing about something. She's pretty attractive. Anybody got a report on her?
-
05-02-21 14:02 #1458Senior Member

Posts: 1262Dylan
This board is about providing info and you should do your research. Dylan is not worth either your time or money. The posts about her doing this or that are the guys just having fun with this PJ guy who seems to be fixated with her. I suspect it is Dylan just trying to drum up business. Plenty or accurate reviews out there about her and New Era.
Originally Posted by Jackbb
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-21 08:14 #1457Senior Member

Posts: 1508Dylan
Dylan is the owner of New Era Bodyworks.
Originally Posted by Jackbb
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-21 13:34 #1456Senior Member

Posts: 284Dylan
Please tell me about Dylan and where is she located?
Originally Posted by RoadHead
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-21 10:09 #1455Senior Member

Posts: 480I saw here once as well. It was okay but not the ultimate in my book.
Originally Posted by BoobiesMan
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-21 11:11 #1454Banned Member

Posts: 639Another Guys Opinion
I saw Mikki twice at Hawaiian and my experience was similar to yours. Had a good time, glad I did it, don't need to do it again. For me Hanna is a better experience.
Originally Posted by BoobiesMan
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-21 23:53 #1453Regular Member

Posts: 21Mikki OK
Count me as one of the few people who is not enthralled with Mikki. Nice person but not the amazing experience that I expected. Just personal preference. I'm not a fan of super short hair, spinners, or butt play. She's kind of a spinner but not quite. I agree that she has a nice body for her age. She doesn't have saggy tits. Implants are so-so. No fat, which is good and bad. Nothing to grab on to. No butt. Nice muscle tone, not ripped. Mostly smooth skin but some wrinkles. I liked her amount of dirty talk, wasn't over the top. Skilled. Overall, just not my cup of tea. I thought I would balance out the rave reviews. I thought I would have the experience of my life but it was just fine. I'm not trying to start a debate. Just take this info as one guy's opinion.
-
04-29-21 13:22 #1452Senior Member

Posts: 256Still swallowing.
Originally Posted by PtDarko1979
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-21 12:31 #1451Senior Member

Posts: 126Re: Ginger
She comes out with a rubber and whatever the thing is that looks like a cock ring to help keep a boner going. I tell her I don't need that shit. If she feels comfortable around you, you can go without. I arrived fresh and clean, usually with business casual attire as well anyways.
Originally Posted by JamesF
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-21 11:50 #1450Banned Member

Posts: 639Ginger
Does Ginger do bareback?
-
04-28-21 09:41 #1449Senior Member

Posts: 32Dylan at New era
Has anyone seen Dylan recently was wondering if she is still working thanks.
-
04-27-21 14:28 #1448Senior Member

Posts: 1419Ginger
I saw Ginger on Sunday. They do not open till noon and I was there at 12:45. She said I was her first of the day.
Originally Posted by Krinkle187
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-21 13:38 #1447Senior Member

Posts: 125I would call first if its a drive for you. FYI last time I called I used the number that came up on google and some dude picked up. It was not moma.
Originally Posted by Krinkle187
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-21 19:20 #1446Senior Member

Posts: 62Sunday in Jackson??
Finally going to get my shit together to go to Jackson but it might have to be on a Sunday. Anyone know if Mikki and / or Ginger work Sunday's??









Reply With Quote




