Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,456 to 16,470 of 37633
-
04-30-21 14:58 #21178Regular Member

Posts: 2Bonita andJenny
Can someone PM me Bonita and Jenny from PT Nails contact info.
-
04-30-21 13:20 #21177Senior Member

Posts: 98Berkley rub
Traded text messages, finally convinced "Sophia" that I'd come if she sent me her pic and I liked what I saw. She actually did send a pic. And it was interesting enough that I drove out, went in, only to discover the pic was likely 20 years and35-40 Lbs. Ago. Plus, she had the greenish yellow remains of 2 black eyes (I didn't ask, I simply bailed).
Originally Posted by BzerkleyRich
[View Original Post]
Anyway, there were no other choices that day, but you never know. Could be a honey there that I didn't see that day.
I won't return unless different provider is available.
Happy Hunting boys!
LJ.
-
04-30-21 12:27 #21176Senior Member

Posts: 122Whats the damage with Amy?
Originally Posted by AcRider
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-21 10:33 #21175Senior Member

Posts: 32Saigon
Yes, you need make appointment.
Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-21 10:03 #21174Senior Member

Posts: 178So. Has anyone been to this place in Berkley yet? Any reviews?
Originally Posted by Whosurdaddy104
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-21 09:59 #21173Senior Member

Posts: 1156Saigon
Is Saigon the kind of place you can walk in, or do you need an appointment? Thanks!
Originally Posted by LameelCono
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-21 09:45 #21172Senior Member

Posts: 84Massage by amy
The one I'm asking about add says Massage by Amy from Macomb.
Originally Posted by CougarMan
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-21 07:49 #21171Senior Member

Posts: 202Ebony
She is AA and I believe is back at Saigon. Worth calling. She's great. If not, ask for Tiffany.
Originally Posted by Smashing1979
[View Original Post]
https://saigonspaferndale.wixsite.com
-
04-30-21 07:36 #21170Senior Member

Posts: 331Amy
Is this the Amy you are describing?
Originally Posted by CougarMan
[View Original Post]
https://detroit.rubratings.com/196089
-
04-30-21 07:24 #21169Senior Member

Posts: 184Sorry I wasn't clear. No not a brawl, going at it as in starting to make out and get it on. They swing both ways haha.
Originally Posted by Lamarr
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-21 05:39 #21168Senior Member

Posts: 121https://www.schedulicity.com/schedul...FuAoY_RLq8zXjg
Originally Posted by SpasRhealing
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-21 23:33 #21167Senior Member

Posts: 557Going at it, like a brawl, right in her studio? Seriously? Damn.
Originally Posted by Smashing1979
[View Original Post]
Bonita is awesome; just make sure that you don't need to use your legs for like 24 hours after seeing her; she turns them into jelly.
-
04-29-21 22:23 #21166Senior Member

Posts: 122Hi Gents, can anyone share a link to the dets for amy. Thanks.
Originally Posted by CougarMan
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-21 22:21 #21165Regular Member

Posts: 24What is J. C. ?
Originally Posted by Softailrider
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-21 18:04 #21164Senior Member

Posts: 116Amy
She's in her mid 50's and has nice big tits. Her weight fluctuates, sometimes she looks really good and other times she has a little extra weight on but that doesn't bother me, I think she looks good however she is. She gives good massage with a lot of scent less oil, she's usually nude during whole massage. Ending pretty good, sometimes she'll put it in her mouth and quite often she's stick it between them big oiled up tits. She works out of her trailer where she lives and has a few annoying little dogs, also her disabled adult son lives with her but I've never actually seen him while there. I like her service and I'd recommend her.
Originally Posted by AcRider
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





