Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,471 to 16,485 of 37633
-
04-29-21 18:02 #21163Senior Member

Posts: 125There use to be a chunky big boobed lady that went by sue that also worked at sunrise years ago. I would say 5 ft if that big hair big boob and gave a strong rub.
Originally Posted by Softailrider
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-21 16:14 #21162Senior Member

Posts: 84Massage by amy
Hello new to area wondering if anyone can tell me yes or no on Amy thanks.
-
04-29-21 15:07 #21161Senior Member

Posts: 96China Health Massage. Allen Park?
I was headed downriver today and decided to stop by China Health Massage, on Van Born east of Telegraph, to see if it was any better than the doorless spas in Sterling Heights and the so-so service in the Northwest Novi spas. Not sure what city it's in, but I think it's Allen Park. Or maybe Dearborn Heights. Hadn't been there in more than a year and didn't expect much, but was pleasantly surprised by three youngish (late 20's or early 30's) and pretty ladies. Just wish I could actually see faces again. I drew Anna and had a nice medium massage with allowable roaming and teasing. On the flip, I was offered a nice set of mammaries to play with and below roaming. Offered a CBJ, but declined since I get nothing that way. HE was enthusiastic. Will repeat to see what Lily and Emma (I love their American names) have to offer.
-
04-29-21 14:44 #21160Senior Member

Posts: 72Was in there last week. Skinny girl, couldn't understand her name because if deaf and the stupid masks. Decent massage like you a little quick on time. Good HJ tipped 40. Wasn't ready for the finger in my ass right before the flip, not that I'm complaining.
Originally Posted by BarryUrschaft
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-21 14:22 #21159Senior Member

Posts: 137Its tough to find nuru now. Faith used to do a pretty good nuru massage but she doesn't provide that service anymore sadly. I'm always on the lookout for new providers but its dry at the moment.
Originally Posted by BzerkleyRich
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-21 13:46 #21158Senior Member

Posts: 184Is ebony AA? (just guessing by the name). If so please PM me contact info too.
Originally Posted by VcyClonn
[View Original Post]
Also any leads on good AA providers? Or maybe I should ask in the escorts section too.
-
04-29-21 13:37 #21157Senior Member

Posts: 184I tried Bonita based on the last report and WOW, I think I'm in love. What fantastic service. Also, she told me this crazy story of a monger coming in while the last one was leaving. They locked eyes and just started going at it right then and there while she watched. I wish I was making this up haha ask her for yourself!
Originally Posted by BzerkleyRich
[View Original Post]
So which 2 of you was it?
-
04-29-21 13:28 #21156Senior Member

Posts: 178Nuru
So besides Natasha, Emma, Bonita and Downriver Nuru. Who out there can one get a half way decent NURU from?
-
04-29-21 13:16 #21155Senior Member

Posts: 256News flash. They have been open for months and reviewed.
Originally Posted by Jackbb
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-21 12:56 #21154Senior Member

Posts: 129Mask on the whole time?
Originally Posted by DeadDead22
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-21 12:34 #21153Senior Member

Posts: 101Kim
Anyone have the contact info for the girl in canton that did body waxing. Think her name was Kim? Thanks.
-
04-29-21 12:20 #21152Senior Member

Posts: 126Re: M1
You rolled up in the parking lot and saw people walking in, and an open sign on? That means it is open. There have been a few instances during the holidays that they weren't open but they have been fully operational for quite some time. 1-2 women, they seem to think they deserve $100 or more after ponying up 60 to the house. Not a one time pay deal like with mama from back in the day. Haven't been back there since Oct. Not impressed.
Originally Posted by Jackbb
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-21 11:10 #21151Senior Member

Posts: 284M-1 Open?
I drove through the parking lot about a week ago, and saw someone going in M-1. They had a small flashing OPEN sign turned on, too. Any info?
-
04-29-21 10:27 #21150Senior Member

Posts: 111Ebony
Hey fellas, anyone have saigon ebony's latest contact. I lost the one I have. Thanks in advance. PM Me.
-
04-29-21 09:18 #21149Senior Member

Posts: 484Good place
Not too sure if it's the same, I lived between 8 and 9 mile and Meadowbrook, in the 90's this place was there, I think the golf so shop was too. We'd go to twist and shout for ice cream, now something different, but as a kid under 10 I recall seeing it there, never knew what it was obviously untill I was a teen probably. I've been there a dozen times over the past decade, good place, good real massage. Nice about the tips they get, not. $10 more dollars so all in all good place. I'm not on that side of Novi too often but that's when I stop there as a walk in.
Originally Posted by RWhite
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





