Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 113 of 210 FirstFirst ... 13 63 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 163 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,695 of 3136
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1456
    Quote Originally Posted by MI-USMC  [View Original Post]
    What's L3 I have never heard of this before.
    That would be FS.

  2. #1455

    L3

    Quote Originally Posted by GothBoi30  [View Original Post]
    Hey everybody. I'll be visiting your area sometime in late June for 2 days. Coming from Chicago. Interested in visiting at least 3 or 4 AMPs in that time frame. Interested in recommendations for good places, pricing, etc. Prefer places that offer ts and are L3 as well. Also, what's the standard tip for L3? I'm not cheap, but don't want to overpay. Is 4 hand available and if so, what's the average tip for that? Thanks.
    What's L3 I have never heard of this before.

  3. #1454

    Oriental

    Quote Originally Posted by DukeNukem  [View Original Post]
    I saw Ginger yesterday but there was a younger, attractive girl working with her. They were arguing about something. She's pretty attractive. Anybody got a report on her?
    Someone please report back. I'm game if there's someone younger there. I think ginger is the youngest. Yikes!

  4. #1453

    Visitor looking for info

    Hey everybody. I'll be visiting your area sometime in late June for 2 days. Coming from Chicago. Interested in visiting at least 3 or 4 AMPs in that time frame. Interested in recommendations for good places, pricing, etc. Prefer places that offer ts and are L3 as well. Also, what's the standard tip for L3? I'm not cheap, but don't want to overpay. Is 4 hand available and if so, what's the average tip for that? Thanks.

  5. #1452

    Bucket list checked off.

    I did the 2 hour drive to see the legend. I visited your treasure Mikki. And she asked if I'd like a 2 girl experience. So I also met Hannah. You guys are so lucky to have these ladies, and they were so easy to be with. They both treated me with respect and dignity, and I did the same to them. I wish we had them closer like in Fort Wayne, In. Which is only 30 miles away. We have nothing close to compare with what you have there! Since I never had 2 women at the same time, I will treasure that 1 hour the rest of my life. I hope you all are safe, and enjoy them while they are there. By the way, I am from Ohio, but I am a Michigan Wolverine fan since 1979, the year Woody Hayes was fired! GO BLUE!

  6. #1451

    Who Else Works at Oriental?

    I saw Ginger yesterday but there was a younger, attractive girl working with her. They were arguing about something. She's pretty attractive. Anybody got a report on her?

  7. #1450

    Dylan

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackbb  [View Original Post]
    Please tell me about Dylan and where is she located?
    This board is about providing info and you should do your research. Dylan is not worth either your time or money. The posts about her doing this or that are the guys just having fun with this PJ guy who seems to be fixated with her. I suspect it is Dylan just trying to drum up business. Plenty or accurate reviews out there about her and New Era.

  8. #1449

    Dylan

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackbb  [View Original Post]
    Please tell me about Dylan and where is she located?
    Dylan is the owner of New Era Bodyworks.

  9. #1448

    Dylan

    Quote Originally Posted by RoadHead  [View Original Post]
    Still swallowing.
    Please tell me about Dylan and where is she located?

  10. #1447
    Quote Originally Posted by BoobiesMan  [View Original Post]
    Count me as one of the few people who is not enthralled with Mikki. Nice person but not the amazing experience that I expected. Just personal preference. I'm not a fan of super short hair, spinners, or butt play. She's kind of a spinner but not quite. I agree that she has a nice body for her age. She doesn't have saggy tits. Implants are so-so. No fat, which is good and bad. Nothing to grab on to. No butt. Nice muscle tone, not ripped. Mostly smooth skin but some wrinkles. I liked her amount of dirty talk, wasn't over the top. Skilled. Overall, just not my cup of tea. I thought I would balance out the rave reviews. I thought I would have the experience of my life but it was just fine. I'm not trying to start a debate. Just take this info as one guy's opinion.
    I saw here once as well. It was okay but not the ultimate in my book.

  11. #1446

    Another Guys Opinion

    Quote Originally Posted by BoobiesMan  [View Original Post]
    Count me as one of the few people who is not enthralled with Mikki. Nice person but not the amazing experience that I expected. Just personal preference. I'm not a fan of super short hair, spinners, or butt play. She's kind of a spinner but not quite. I agree that she has a nice body for her age. She doesn't have saggy tits. Implants are so-so. No fat, which is good and bad. Nothing to grab on to. No butt. Nice muscle tone, not ripped. Mostly smooth skin but some wrinkles. I liked her amount of dirty talk, wasn't over the top. Skilled. Overall, just not my cup of tea. I thought I would balance out the rave reviews. I thought I would have the experience of my life but it was just fine. I'm not trying to start a debate. Just take this info as one guy's opinion.
    I saw Mikki twice at Hawaiian and my experience was similar to yours. Had a good time, glad I did it, don't need to do it again. For me Hanna is a better experience.

  12. #1445

    Mikki OK

    Count me as one of the few people who is not enthralled with Mikki. Nice person but not the amazing experience that I expected. Just personal preference. I'm not a fan of super short hair, spinners, or butt play. She's kind of a spinner but not quite. I agree that she has a nice body for her age. She doesn't have saggy tits. Implants are so-so. No fat, which is good and bad. Nothing to grab on to. No butt. Nice muscle tone, not ripped. Mostly smooth skin but some wrinkles. I liked her amount of dirty talk, wasn't over the top. Skilled. Overall, just not my cup of tea. I thought I would balance out the rave reviews. I thought I would have the experience of my life but it was just fine. I'm not trying to start a debate. Just take this info as one guy's opinion.

  13. #1444
    Quote Originally Posted by PtDarko1979  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Dylan recently was wondering if she is still working thanks.
    Still swallowing.

  14. #1443

    Re: Ginger

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesF  [View Original Post]
    Does Ginger do bareback?
    She comes out with a rubber and whatever the thing is that looks like a cock ring to help keep a boner going. I tell her I don't need that shit. If she feels comfortable around you, you can go without. I arrived fresh and clean, usually with business casual attire as well anyways.

  15. #1442

    Ginger

    Does Ginger do bareback?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape