Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Renew at Renewal
This blog is moderated by Punter3
  1. #2558
    Any intel on Kelly, Latte, or Yu Mi at P2 G?

    Please don't hold out.

  2. #2557
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1267
    Quote Originally Posted by KingsFoil  [View Original Post]
    You get what you pay for.
    Not true, I've had some Spanish Soap Opera beauties at HK.

  3. #2556

    Kelly at Princess Garden


  4. #2555
    Quote Originally Posted by FunOrFunner  [View Original Post]
    I called the agency and was recommended Eve. I was hesitant at first since I don't like the booker to push a provider but she was pleasantly good. A bit older but a beautiful lady. She looks light skinned Thai but is full Korean. Service was great was she introduce you to a warm greeting. After clothes go off off to the shower. After this onto the main event. She really gets into it and her moves show it. I would say a full GFE. I would repeat.
    I seen Eve recently, she has a very nice body especially ass, nice mature look but was too businesslike than GFE for me. No DFK / LFK or shower preview and runs her routine but she does work hard during the act.

  5. #2554
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonicus  [View Original Post]
    Yup an asian agency cannot compete with Adelitas and Hong Kong TJ prices are too low especially Adelitas starting a $60 bucks for the girls maybe 12-15 bucks for hotel.
    You get what you pay for.

  6. #2553
    Quote Originally Posted by KGirlAddict  [View Original Post]
    How? Tijuana.
    Yup an asian agency cannot compete with Adelitas and Hong Kong TJ prices are too low especially Adelitas starting a $60 bucks for the girls maybe 12-15 bucks for hotel.

  7. #2552

    2 Pop Charge

    Hello all. Anybody have a list of all the agencies that don't charge for 2 pops? It's annoying to hear that there's a charge with some of the old agencies I would see.

  8. #2551

    Eve

    I called the agency and was recommended Eve. I was hesitant at first since I don't like the booker to push a provider but she was pleasantly good. A bit older but a beautiful lady. She looks light skinned Thai but is full Korean. Service was great was she introduce you to a warm greeting. After clothes go off off to the shower. After this onto the main event. She really gets into it and her moves show it. I would say a full GFE. I would repeat.

  9. #2550
    Quote Originally Posted by KGirlAddict  [View Original Post]
    How? Tijuana.
    Haha nice. Never thought of that. Too dangerous for me but you have a point.

  10. #2549

    Kitty Cat

    Quote Originally Posted by KingsFoil  [View Original Post]
    It's been almost a month, and I'm bumping this inquiry up to the top. This agency gets much talk about Ravi and Yebin, but no info positive or negative about Kitty Cat.

    https://www.thetopgirls.com/sena-copy
    Boner was holding out on us. I saw her after his revelation in the Hot Young Asian Girls section. She was great. Young curvy beauty. Passionate GFE, and likes to fuck. I mean really likes to fuck. She's only here through Sunday, but might be back by the end of May.

  11. #2548

    Why

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDudeInSd  [View Original Post]
    The thing that I am completely confused about. In Orange county there are 14 Korean agencies and in San Diego there are 2 Korean agencies. How can San Diego have a larger population, be the 7th largest city in the US and have such few agencies compared to Orange county?
    How? Tijuana.

  12. #2547

    San Diego County vs OC

    The thing that I am completely confused about. In Orange county there are 14 Korean agencies and in San Diego there are 2 Korean agencies. How can San Diego have a larger population, be the 7th largest city in the US and have such few agencies compared to Orange county?

  13. #2546

    Poppy

    Quote Originally Posted by JungleFun  [View Original Post]
    Saw her a few days ago. She has had a lot o plastics done.

    Very nice MILFish experience. However I did not feel much connection. Maybe I had great expectations.

    Had reserved an hour but the experience for the price was not all that IMHO.

    Could have had a better time for quite a bit less. But YMMV.

  14. #2545

    Moving to OC

    Hello OC hobbiers, I am moving from Northern Cali to OC next week. Wondering if you have any suggestions on some top notch K providers?

  15. #2544

    Yu Mi P2 G

    Need intel on Yu Mi from P2 G?

    TIA.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape