Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 819 of 1229 FirstFirst ... 319 719 769 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 869 919 ... LastLast
Results 12,271 to 12,285 of 18423
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #6153

    Asians on SA

    Quote Originally Posted by David032  [View Original Post]
    So I have started noticing a ton of asian girls on the site but every time I talk to one they always want to go to what's app. Which I don't use for these activities. Has anyone else actually met one or continued talking. Or are they all just scams. Recent one I talked to.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/68d55...e-dcf784a8fde4
    I believe the majority to be scams because once they move to WhatsApp, their numbers have foreign country codes and they almost always say they are traveling in Canada, UK or Eu somewhere and will be back in a couple of weeks to a month. They are almost always business women with high end jobs traveling for business which then begs the question, why do they need to be on SA. I always say, get in touch with me when you get back in the US and never hear from them after. Try pushing the discussion with a few and see where it leads. Would love to hear if your experience is different. There are a few Asians on SA who are legit but their profile photos are much less professionally finished. You can tell from the less glossy looks.

  2. #6152
    Quote Originally Posted by David032  [View Original Post]
    So I have started noticing a ton of asian girls on the site but every time I talk to one they always want to go to what's app. Which I don't use for these activities. Has anyone else actually met one or continued talking. Or are they all just scams. Recent one I talked to.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/68d55...e-dcf784a8fde4
    I've found that almost every time they want to move to WhatsApp it's because they're out of the country and don't have a US ph#. I don't think I've ever met a gal that wanted to communicate on WhatsApp now that I think about it.

  3. #6151

    Questions

    So I have started noticing a ton of asian girls on the site but every time I talk to one they always want to go to what's app. Which I don't use for these activities. Has anyone else actually met one or continued talking. Or are they all just scams. Recent one I talked to.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/68d55...e-dcf784a8fde4

  4. #6150
    Any info on this duo? Potentially meeting for dinner one day this week.

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...rDKrWJjZvO92xL

  5. #6149

    Ella_kayley

    This one says she's not looking for FWB. So I asked what was looking for and she replied with 1 k ppm 😂.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/e5cc5...7-5e67e3a0726a

  6. #6148

    Avoid! Abssolutely1

    Avoid like the plague. Comes across as a sweet girl but she has a boyfriend she lives with, she's full of lies and deceit and is mixed up with a bunch of drugs and bad apples. I've had to learn that the hard way after meeting with her a few times. Again, avoid!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CD421FF5-C242-4D11-B53A-A3210A6925B8.jpg‎   09AB368D-9E22-4C84-90C7-A8F0C4E3B548.jpg‎  

  7. #6147
    I'm so tempted to renew my membership. LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by DickLongwood  [View Original Post]

  8. #6146

    Public pic

    Quote Originally Posted by WillTravel  [View Original Post]
    Her profile picture doesn't seem that real, have you gotten access to the private photos yet?
    The public pic is not her. She had a real (allegedly) public pic a couple of weeks ago. She's a very cute young blonde. Pics she texted me match her SA private pics.

  9. #6145
    Quote Originally Posted by DickLongwood  [View Original Post]
    Her profile picture doesn't seem that real, have you gotten access to the private photos yet?

  10. #6144

  11. #6143

    There is a stomach

    She has a stomach, but when I left her she was losing weight. So not sure how it looks now. She trying to pretty herself for her daddies.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    From the pics she sent it appears she's got a pretty (un) healthy gut on her. Is that accurate?

  12. #6142

    RubyR0see

    Anyone have any info on her? I feel like I've seen her pics before under a different profile. We're supposed to hook up tomorrow for a nooner, just curious if anyone's got any info. If so please send a PM. Thanks.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/69a77...2-72174416bf07

  13. #6141

    She is now listing in Denver.

    Quote Originally Posted by Futuopedico  [View Original Post]
    Red flag city.

  14. #6140
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobsid  [View Original Post]
    Correction they were natural G Cups.
    From the pics she sent it appears she's got a pretty (un) healthy gut on her. Is that accurate?

  15. #6139

    Thoughts on Allowance

    Quote Originally Posted by RazorFish1801  [View Original Post]
    The other problem I ran into with allowance -as opposed to PPM- is that you feel obligated to see Sugar Baby on specific regular intervals, e. G. Every Wednesday night. It's fun for a while, but then on week eight, I found that I wanted to do something different but I had that standing financial obligation. Two older sugar babies told me that Daddies treated them like their property with the weekly or monthly allowance. I know it does work for some, but I haven't figured the magical formula.
    Agree with RazorFish. Allowance creates expectation pressure on both parties and its best to avoid. If you like each other ppm organically evolves into allowance in a sense. Allowance is only good, IMO under the following circumstances: she has her own place, you can spend overnight with her, and she is exclusive, you like to spend time with her and she is good in bed. I actually started out in this hobby on allowance, when a newbie, and all of the above seemed to be in place and I was enjoying it, until I found out she had her own rotation on ppm.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape