Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 12,256 to 12,270 of 18393
-
04-30-21 13:14 #6138Senior Member

Posts: 525Dulce571
Real or not? Any intel?
https://www.seeking.com/member/89d97...f-012e4dad88b7
-
04-29-21 17:22 #6137Senior Member

Posts: 631There is a stomach
She has a stomach, but when I left her she was losing weight. So not sure how it looks now. She trying to pretty herself for her daddies.
Originally Posted by Dimples572
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-21 13:37 #6136Senior Member

Posts: 1021RubyR0see
Anyone have any info on her? I feel like I've seen her pics before under a different profile. We're supposed to hook up tomorrow for a nooner, just curious if anyone's got any info. If so please send a PM. Thanks.
https://www.seeking.com/member/69a77...2-72174416bf07
-
04-29-21 10:49 #6135Senior Member

Posts: 880She is now listing in Denver.
Red flag city.
Originally Posted by Futuopedico
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-21 10:08 #6134Senior Member

Posts: 1021From the pics she sent it appears she's got a pretty (un) healthy gut on her. Is that accurate?
Originally Posted by Lobsid
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-21 07:44 #6133Senior Member

Posts: 452Thoughts on Allowance
Agree with RazorFish. Allowance creates expectation pressure on both parties and its best to avoid. If you like each other ppm organically evolves into allowance in a sense. Allowance is only good, IMO under the following circumstances: she has her own place, you can spend overnight with her, and she is exclusive, you like to spend time with her and she is good in bed. I actually started out in this hobby on allowance, when a newbie, and all of the above seemed to be in place and I was enjoying it, until I found out she had her own rotation on ppm.
Originally Posted by RazorFish1801
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-21 07:20 #6132Senior Member

Posts: 1241Her current location is Denver.
Originally Posted by Futuopedico
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-21 23:29 #6131Senior Member

Posts: 81Unraveled Travel
https://www.seeking.com/member/cbbe8...e-dd6867d52a20
Any info on this lovely African American 25 year old? She told me her name was Nicole. PM me please.
Thank you.
-
04-28-21 23:18 #6130Senior Member

Posts: 81Allowance
The other problem I ran into with allowance -as opposed to PPM- is that you feel obligated to see Sugar Baby on specific regular intervals, e. G. Every Wednesday night. It's fun for a while, but then on week eight, I found that I wanted to do something different but I had that standing financial obligation. Two older sugar babies told me that Daddies treated them like their property with the weekly or monthly allowance. I know it does work for some, but I haven't figured the magical formula.
Originally Posted by DickLongwood
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-21 23:12 #6129Senior Member

Posts: 631G Cups
Correction they were natural G Cups.
Originally Posted by Dimples572
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-21 23:10 #6128Senior Member

Posts: 39Nicolely88
My post is about Nicolely88 (Sorry title and reply box didn't updated)!!
Originally Posted by Futuopedico
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-21 23:04 #6127Senior Member

Posts: 631Trying to go Pro
Drop her a while ago because she quit her job to work on her *Sugaring). Girls with too many SDs get drop quickly with me. She real and will host. Biggest natural tits I've had. I believe they are DD or F cups.
Originally Posted by Dimples572
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-21 22:58 #6126Senior Member

Posts: 631Drop 100
This is what I do for girls I plan to see once a week. I normally ask the girl to drop $100 from the ppm and switch it to per week. If I can't make it I give them the full allowance for the week. If they cancel the allowance drops to $100 for that week. So it will encourage the girls to want to see you. Main thing you have to sell to the girls is that they will get a consistency with allowance rather then not know when the next ppm is.
Originally Posted by HeyDuhman
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-21 22:33 #6125Senior Member

Posts: 78Who are you talking about?
Originally Posted by GoodBoy07
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-21 20:58 #6124Senior Member

Posts: 525Allowance
First, you are paying more PPM than most guys here. But if it took that much to get them, and they make you happy, that's fine with me.
Originally Posted by HeyDuhman
[View Original Post]
Second, why do you want to go to allowance? Are they pressuring you for that? Do you think you can get a lower average price per date? I'd try to avoid it. In many cases, the woman gives less time or effort than with a PPM. If you decide to go ahead, try to negotiate a number that costs you the same or less per date than you are paying now. For example, if you see the $500 girl 4 x per month, try for a number that's less than $2,000. Or ask for 5-6 dates for that. Also, I strongly recommend not paying for a month in advance. If you can, pay at the end of the month. I've heard of some guys who did that but skipped out before paying. That's bad form. Try to limit your exposure. Don't pay for more than 14-15 days in advance. I'd recommend paying for 2 dates on the day of the 1st date. Maybe pay $900 on the 1st and 15th of the month for the $500 girl. Some SBs like the allowance because it feels less transitional, but it's a huge risk for SDs, in my opinion.












Reply With Quote





