Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 154 of 298 FirstFirst ... 54 104 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 204 254 ... LastLast
Results 2,296 to 2,310 of 4470
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2175
    Quote Originally Posted by MBraddock999  [View Original Post]
    This may be a question, or it may be me venting. Not sure. Over the last year, I have noticed this behavior begin to be a trend: txt provider 5 min later response propose a time that is 1 1/2 hours from "now" immediate response "yes" I ask for location 15 min later response with question about age / ethnicity I provide my age / ethnicity 20 min later response "are you affiliated with law enforcement" I answer no 15 min later response clan you send selfie" etc.

    Not so much a question about he various screening, but more about the delays between each response. What is occurring in these 10 to 15 min delays that make the time from "yes" to "address" so long? Do texting apps have seriously delays in their delivery? Are the girls napping between texts? Any other thoughts?
    You talking about K agencies or indie? If it's an agency, they're running down the list of other monger's texts. An indie, who knows? She might be fucking some other guy and answering your texts in between position changes.

    Regardless, I wouldn't stress on it. I have only tried to book for 'now' once or twice, and it usually ends badly.

  2. #2174
    Quote Originally Posted by Neferix  [View Original Post]
    I'd rather not TOFTT, but the pics are tempting. I reverse image searched her pics using tineye and also got no similar matches.

    I'll think about it, but in the mean time I want to ask, are there any white / Caucasian girls or agencies near here that offer similar services to Kgirls? Doesn't have to be PSE, but after reading most of the ads of Wgirls, having no DFK and BBBJ is a big turn off. Also rather not spend more than 400 for an hour.

    If not in the bay, are there similar Wgirls with this criteria in LA? Going to be there this summer.
    Theres a couple Brazilian agencies around. PM what you're looking for.

  3. #2173
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJd1986  [View Original Post]
    I'd suggest waiting to see if she gets any reviews. I tried to look around and couldn't find any info. But you could always take one for the team.
    I'd rather not TOFTT, but the pics are tempting. I reverse image searched her pics using tineye and also got no similar matches.

    I'll think about it, but in the mean time I want to ask, are there any white / Caucasian girls or agencies near here that offer similar services to Kgirls? Doesn't have to be PSE, but after reading most of the ads of Wgirls, having no DFK and BBBJ is a big turn off. Also rather not spend more than 400 for an hour.

    If not in the bay, are there similar Wgirls with this criteria in LA? Going to be there this summer.

  4. #2172
    Quote Originally Posted by MBraddock999  [View Original Post]
    This may be a question, or it may be me venting. Not sure. Over the last year, I have noticed this behavior begin to be a trend: txt provider 5 min later response propose a time that is 1 1/2 hours from "now" immediate response "yes" I ask for location 15 min later response with question about age / ethnicity I provide my age / ethnicity 20 min later response "are you affiliated with law enforcement" I answer no 15 min later response clan you send selfie" etc.

    Not so much a question about he various screening, but more about the delays between each response. What is occurring in these 10 to 15 min delays that make the time from "yes" to "address" so long? Do texting apps have seriously delays in their delivery? Are the girls napping between texts? Any other thoughts?
    Sometimes with text apps they turn the notifications off and may only check the app periodically. Also, depending on the time there might be several people trying to contact them. Lastly, some people are just lazy.

  5. #2171
    Quote Originally Posted by Neferix  [View Original Post]
    Hey, does anyone know if this PD ad is legit? Did a google search on her number and found nothing.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...MrsAliciaFancy
    I'd suggest waiting to see if she gets any reviews. I tried to look around and couldn't find any info. But you could always take one for the team.

  6. #2170

    I am so confused

    This may be a question, or it may be me venting. Not sure. Over the last year, I have noticed this behavior begin to be a trend: txt provider 5 min later response propose a time that is 1 1/2 hours from "now" immediate response "yes" I ask for location 15 min later response with question about age / ethnicity I provide my age / ethnicity 20 min later response "are you affiliated with law enforcement" I answer no 15 min later response clan you send selfie" etc.

    Not so much a question about he various screening, but more about the delays between each response. What is occurring in these 10 to 15 min delays that make the time from "yes" to "address" so long? Do texting apps have seriously delays in their delivery? Are the girls napping between texts? Any other thoughts?

  7. #2169
    Senior Member


    Posts: 135

    Lsc

    Quote Originally Posted by Jizzm3  [View Original Post]
    Apparently LSC hired the really shitty PO who goes around throwing his weight around. Now requiring selfies to book. Sad how things are going downhill.
    I have never been asked for a selfie or anything else from LSC.

  8. #2168

    Calie Can

    Anyone have any experience with her?

    https://www.eros.com/california/san_...3278.htm?cat=1

  9. #2167

    Alicia Fancy

    Hey, does anyone know if this PD ad is legit? Did a google search on her number and found nothing.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...MrsAliciaFancy

  10. #2166

    Anabella Leone

    I see her ads pop up regularly. Anyone ever seen her?

  11. #2165
    Apparently LSC hired the really shitty PO who goes around throwing his weight around. Now requiring selfies to book. Sad how things are going downhill.

  12. #2164
    Quote Originally Posted by SDExplorer1  [View Original Post]
    I noticed Zhanum on PD some time ago, and now on Slixa. Any intel? She's from Kazakhstan and has Asian features.

    SD.
    Pics are fake. She has ads on different sites under different names. She might be from Kazakhstan, but she doesn't have any East Asian features. She's looks more like Russian. She has a curvy build with large, natural cans. No idea about service. I walked because the pics were so fake, and I let her know that. She was nice about it, and seemed like a very nice girl in general. I didn't get links or names for her other ads.

  13. #2163
    Quote Originally Posted by LenovoX120  [View Original Post]
    I recently texted an old PO number to see if anyone was still available at the org. I wasn't too optimistic since Google doesn't show any recent postings. I received a response that they now required a deposit to book.

    I've never had to make a deposit for any K-girl org since I assume that accepting an electronic deposit would carry risk for them also.

    My guess is that someone else hijacked or inherited the old number but wondering if anyone encountered a similar situation.
    No asian agency requires a deposit. What is the number?

  14. #2162
    Quote Originally Posted by LenovoX120  [View Original Post]
    I recently texted an old PO number to see if anyone was still available at the org. I wasn't too optimistic since Google doesn't show any recent postings. I received a response that they now required a deposit to book.

    I've never had to make a deposit for any K-girl org since I assume that accepting an electronic deposit would carry risk for them also.

    My guess is that someone else hijacked or inherited the old number but wondering if anyone encountered a similar situation.
    Definite red flag. Which org?

  15. #2161
    Quote Originally Posted by LenovoX120  [View Original Post]
    I recently texted an old PO number to see if anyone was still available at the org. I wasn't too optimistic since Google doesn't show any recent postings. I received a response that they now required a deposit to book.

    I've never had to make a deposit for any K-girl org since I assume that accepting an electronic deposit would carry risk for them also.

    My guess is that someone else hijacked or inherited the old number but wondering if anyone encountered a similar situation.
    I've never received a request to make a deposit with a Korg. Someone is scamming.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape