Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 620 of 976 FirstFirst ... 120 520 570 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 670 720 ... LastLast
Results 9,286 to 9,300 of 14636
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5351

    Too many better options out there

    Quote Originally Posted by NewBreed2236  [View Original Post]
    Did you ever find the information you were looking for? Also are the pictures 100% accurate of her? Was thinking of placing a call.
    Unfortunately, didn't feel like throwing money away. There's much better options out there then going somewhere where you're pretty much not guaranteed to get whom you see in the pics or the service advertised (I bet if you do it'll cost well over 3 benjis).

  2. #5350

    Preg UTR

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalRey  [View Original Post]
    So she is about due. Two weeks I believe. She is in it for one last ride for those who missed out or loved it. Jugs are nice and full, butt is very mmmmmmmm right now. And her mood is very very horny. I advise if you haven't seen her yet this is your only and last chance to build before she bust. Because when she does I can assure you she will only be accepting few hobbies and selected ones at that she says. So get her while she is for the getting. Of course dm for all info. 23 blond preg and very pretty and sweet utr.
    Rey, tried a few times and am having trouble with pm's, would love the info.

  3. #5349

    Preg cindu

    Tried PMing you but error message came up. Can you please try message me? Owe ya! Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalRey  [View Original Post]
    So she is about due. Two weeks I believe. She is in it for one last ride for those who missed out or loved it. Jugs are nice and full, butt is very mmmmmmmm right now. And her mood is very very horny. I advise if you haven't seen her yet this is your only and last chance to build before she bust. Because when she does I can assure you she will only be accepting few hobbies and selected ones at that she says. So get her while she is for the getting. Of course dm for all info. 23 blond preg and very pretty and sweet utr.

  4. #5348
    Quote Originally Posted by ReallyNone  [View Original Post]
    She goes by Lala. Txt and called her for meetup late last year she said she was on her way to my place from FT Myers area, 30 min later I call her again and crickets. Next day she text me asking for a meetup? WTF!! Then she gives me a big time attitude on the phone. I dropped her. She doesn't look too bad though, so if you see her, please report here.
    She's been around the block for a number of years. Her pictures have been drastically touched! She's older and closer to 40. Been busted a few times and now has gotten mixed up with "party favs". If you're looking to just fill the need, she'll get it done but don't expect anything special.

  5. #5347

    Preg cindy

    So she is about due. Two weeks I believe. She is in it for one last ride for those who missed out or loved it. Jugs are nice and full, butt is very mmmmmmmm right now. And her mood is very very horny. I advise if you haven't seen her yet this is your only and last chance to build before she bust. Because when she does I can assure you she will only be accepting few hobbies and selected ones at that she says. So get her while she is for the getting. Of course dm for all info. 23 blond preg and very pretty and sweet utr.

  6. #5346

    So sweet

    Quote Originally Posted by Snowman610  [View Original Post]
    First time I decided to dive into this hobby!

    Met with Roxanne, sweet, made it very comfortable. Great body, mid 40's? And willing to " show me the ropes" in my new hobby!

    Clean comfortable and a great hour. Cost was $$ for in call, hotel off 75.

    Looking recommendations for another encounter! Petite? Under 30? Please let me know!

    Thanks for all the great info on here!!
    Roxanne is such a sweetheart and a great way to break in. She makes you feel so comfortable.

  7. #5345

    Lala

    Quote Originally Posted by ReallyNone  [View Original Post]
    She goes by Lala. Txt and called her for meetup late last year she said she was on her way to my place from FT Myers area, 30 min later I call her again and crickets. Next day she text me asking for a meetup? WTF!! Then she gives me a big time attitude on the phone. I dropped her. She doesn't look too bad though, so if you see her, please report here.
    Yea I was going too see her but naw, I've seen this one 2 days ago and let me say she's a must see.

    , if anyone goes thru immokalee I know a place where cuban girls who come from. Miami and Palm Beach every thrusday and Friday Saturday.

    https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...t/181917992281

  8. #5344

    No donuts here!

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalRey  [View Original Post]
    Yes they always switch h girls. This is Krispy Kreme correct??barbie is ther right now. Which is my electricans personal fav of them all.
    Not at that location. The were in a motel, clean and safe location, when I saw them. I was never able to see anyone at the KK location although I tried but that is another story. I don't think they are associated because the price points and quality are way different. I wrote a post about my experience but I will say that the second girl was pretty cute. Great ass and rack and cute face. Open to whatever as well. Always YMMV but I would love to come across her again.

  9. #5343

    Bucket list

    Quote Originally Posted by MrHunLow  [View Original Post]
    Now who's man enough to tell about it? We want to hear all the little details.

    https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...l/023286167830
    My golfing buddy often about what it would be like to walk in and get his favorite club polished and set his drink down at the same time.

  10. #5342

    Roxanne

    First time I decided to dive into this hobby!

    Met with Roxanne, sweet, made it very comfortable. Great body, mid 40's? And willing to " show me the ropes" in my new hobby!

    Clean comfortable and a great hour. Cost was $$ for in call, hotel off 75.

    Looking recommendations for another encounter! Petite? Under 30? Please let me know!

    Thanks for all the great info on here!!

  11. #5341
    She goes by Lala. Txt and called her for meetup late last year she said she was on her way to my place from FT Myers area, 30 min later I call her again and crickets. Next day she text me asking for a meetup? WTF!! Then she gives me a big time attitude on the phone. I dropped her. She doesn't look too bad though, so if you see her, please report here.

  12. #5340

    Most of you have been here

    Now who's man enough to tell about it? We want to hear all the little details.

    https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...l/023286167830

  13. #5339

    Kelly

    Did you ever find the information you were looking for? Also are the pictures 100% accurate of her? Was thinking of placing a call.

    Quote Originally Posted by LoinRanger  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure the Ramsey place girls do not offer Greek especially since their donation apparently starts at "100+tip", but I could be wrong. Many girls have the tendency to include Greek in their list of their activities just to flat out say they don't. Speaking of which for the KNOWN donation of 120, the Electrician found it's much easier to see Rose (charges an extra 1 k for Greek, but best to pass on that for now) located nearby. Has anyone here had any luck going to the Greek islands over at Ramsey with Kelly or the others there (PMs accepted).

    Ramsey- Kelly post:

    https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...3/414684745909

    Rose post:

    https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...s/692740404859

  14. #5338

    Sally

    Quote Originally Posted by Srq1013  [View Original Post]
    Use to see Natalia and Sally in years past. Any intel on either of them?

    Like the small spinner types.
    She's been advertising on STG in a hotel just north of the river and downtown.

  15. #5337
    I feel you. Saw her last week and while her sessions are amazing. The toll of the candy is getting to where I literally watched her nod off twice. Will not be seeing this one for a while. If ever. I've been frequenting Jessie in Cape. Same experience without the candy.

    Quote Originally Posted by MobyD  [View Original Post]
    Sadly Moby wants me to advise you that, in addition to her newly pierced nips, Lucy is really showing the physical effects of the candy. He truly loves her anything goes PSE sessions, but it's at the expense of a usually trashed room, needles everywhere and her needing to be freshly high to deliver that delicious PSE experience. Hobbiests need to proceed with caution. Moby wishes she finds the strength to bounce out of this hole she's falling into. She is a gorgeous petite doll.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/e...cyliu/38713723

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape