Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,286 to 9,300 of 14633
-
04-29-21 13:23 #5348Regular Member

Posts: 3She's been around the block for a number of years. Her pictures have been drastically touched! She's older and closer to 40. Been busted a few times and now has gotten mixed up with "party favs". If you're looking to just fill the need, she'll get it done but don't expect anything special.
Originally Posted by ReallyNone
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-21 13:08 #5347Senior Member

Posts: 213Preg cindy
So she is about due. Two weeks I believe. She is in it for one last ride for those who missed out or loved it. Jugs are nice and full, butt is very mmmmmmmm right now. And her mood is very very horny. I advise if you haven't seen her yet this is your only and last chance to build before she bust. Because when she does I can assure you she will only be accepting few hobbies and selected ones at that she says. So get her while she is for the getting. Of course dm for all info. 23 blond preg and very pretty and sweet utr.
-
04-29-21 12:50 #5346Senior Member

Posts: 100So sweet
Roxanne is such a sweetheart and a great way to break in. She makes you feel so comfortable.
Originally Posted by Snowman610
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-21 12:33 #5345Senior Member

Posts: 83Lala
Yea I was going too see her but naw, I've seen this one 2 days ago and let me say she's a must see.
Originally Posted by ReallyNone
[View Original Post]
, if anyone goes thru immokalee I know a place where cuban girls who come from. Miami and Palm Beach every thrusday and Friday Saturday.
https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...t/181917992281
-
04-29-21 11:32 #5344Senior Member

Posts: 740No donuts here!
Not at that location. The were in a motel, clean and safe location, when I saw them. I was never able to see anyone at the KK location although I tried but that is another story. I don't think they are associated because the price points and quality are way different. I wrote a post about my experience but I will say that the second girl was pretty cute. Great ass and rack and cute face. Open to whatever as well. Always YMMV but I would love to come across her again.
Originally Posted by RoyalRey
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-21 10:56 #5343Senior Member

Posts: 92Bucket list
My golfing buddy often about what it would be like to walk in and get his favorite club polished and set his drink down at the same time.
Originally Posted by MrHunLow
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-21 08:58 #5342Regular Member

Posts: 9Roxanne
First time I decided to dive into this hobby!
Met with Roxanne, sweet, made it very comfortable. Great body, mid 40's? And willing to " show me the ropes" in my new hobby!
Clean comfortable and a great hour. Cost was $$ for in call, hotel off 75.
Looking recommendations for another encounter! Petite? Under 30? Please let me know!
Thanks for all the great info on here!!
-
04-29-21 08:51 #5341Senior Member

Posts: 875She goes by Lala. Txt and called her for meetup late last year she said she was on her way to my place from FT Myers area, 30 min later I call her again and crickets. Next day she text me asking for a meetup? WTF!! Then she gives me a big time attitude on the phone. I dropped her. She doesn't look too bad though, so if you see her, please report here.
Originally Posted by Josh23
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-21 22:46 #5340Senior Member

Posts: 236Most of you have been here
Now who's man enough to tell about it? We want to hear all the little details.
https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...l/023286167830
-
04-28-21 21:50 #5339Regular Member

Posts: 19Kelly
Did you ever find the information you were looking for? Also are the pictures 100% accurate of her? Was thinking of placing a call.
Originally Posted by LoinRanger
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-21 19:07 #5338Banned Member

Posts: 1056Sally
She's been advertising on STG in a hotel just north of the river and downtown.
Originally Posted by Srq1013
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-21 15:45 #5337Senior Member

Posts: 203I feel you. Saw her last week and while her sessions are amazing. The toll of the candy is getting to where I literally watched her nod off twice. Will not be seeing this one for a while. If ever. I've been frequenting Jessie in Cape. Same experience without the candy.
Originally Posted by MobyD
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-21 01:13 #5336Senior Member

Posts: 412Marianna the Hungarian
She was away at summer camp but summer lasted nine months. During that time she gained about 75 pounds. Not exaggerating she's well over 200 now. She was high AF on something. I will not be visiting her ever again.
-
04-28-21 01:07 #5335Senior Member

Posts: 412LOL Must be nice. Texted her trying to set up a meeting. Got to where she asked for a pic and I sent her one. Never heard from her again. If I looked like Quasimodo I would admit it but I'm decent looking and in good shape. Don't know what her issue was.
Originally Posted by MobyD
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-21 23:54 #5334Senior Member

Posts: 236The spiral has quickened
Too bad because I real liked her crazy attitude. She really loves to fuck and suck. I had to cut her loose a few weeks ago. She's too far gone and it's really a shame. As fucked up as it sounds if she's fortunate she'll get busted, that would atleast slow her down and maybe save her life.
Originally Posted by MobyD
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






