Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,286 to 9,300 of 14627
-
04-29-21 10:56 #5342Senior Member

Posts: 92Bucket list
My golfing buddy often about what it would be like to walk in and get his favorite club polished and set his drink down at the same time.
Originally Posted by MrHunLow
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-21 08:58 #5341Regular Member

Posts: 9Roxanne
First time I decided to dive into this hobby!
Met with Roxanne, sweet, made it very comfortable. Great body, mid 40's? And willing to " show me the ropes" in my new hobby!
Clean comfortable and a great hour. Cost was $$ for in call, hotel off 75.
Looking recommendations for another encounter! Petite? Under 30? Please let me know!
Thanks for all the great info on here!!
-
04-29-21 08:51 #5340Senior Member

Posts: 875She goes by Lala. Txt and called her for meetup late last year she said she was on her way to my place from FT Myers area, 30 min later I call her again and crickets. Next day she text me asking for a meetup? WTF!! Then she gives me a big time attitude on the phone. I dropped her. She doesn't look too bad though, so if you see her, please report here.
Originally Posted by Josh23
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-21 22:46 #5339Senior Member

Posts: 236Most of you have been here
Now who's man enough to tell about it? We want to hear all the little details.
https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...l/023286167830
-
04-28-21 21:50 #5338Regular Member

Posts: 19Kelly
Did you ever find the information you were looking for? Also are the pictures 100% accurate of her? Was thinking of placing a call.
Originally Posted by LoinRanger
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-21 19:07 #5337Banned Member

Posts: 1056Sally
She's been advertising on STG in a hotel just north of the river and downtown.
Originally Posted by Srq1013
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-21 15:45 #5336Senior Member

Posts: 203I feel you. Saw her last week and while her sessions are amazing. The toll of the candy is getting to where I literally watched her nod off twice. Will not be seeing this one for a while. If ever. I've been frequenting Jessie in Cape. Same experience without the candy.
Originally Posted by MobyD
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-21 01:13 #5335Senior Member

Posts: 412Marianna the Hungarian
She was away at summer camp but summer lasted nine months. During that time she gained about 75 pounds. Not exaggerating she's well over 200 now. She was high AF on something. I will not be visiting her ever again.
-
04-28-21 01:07 #5334Senior Member

Posts: 412LOL Must be nice. Texted her trying to set up a meeting. Got to where she asked for a pic and I sent her one. Never heard from her again. If I looked like Quasimodo I would admit it but I'm decent looking and in good shape. Don't know what her issue was.
Originally Posted by MobyD
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-21 23:54 #5333Senior Member

Posts: 236The spiral has quickened
Too bad because I real liked her crazy attitude. She really loves to fuck and suck. I had to cut her loose a few weeks ago. She's too far gone and it's really a shame. As fucked up as it sounds if she's fortunate she'll get busted, that would atleast slow her down and maybe save her life.
Originally Posted by MobyD
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-21 17:20 #5332Senior Member

Posts: 972Lucy Liu
Sadly Moby wants me to advise you that, in addition to her newly pierced nips, Lucy is really showing the physical effects of the candy. He truly loves her anything goes PSE sessions, but it's at the expense of a usually trashed room, needles everywhere and her needing to be freshly high to deliver that delicious PSE experience. Hobbiests need to proceed with caution. Moby wishes she finds the strength to bounce out of this hole she's falling into. She is a gorgeous petite doll.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/e...cyliu/38713723
-
04-27-21 17:09 #5331Senior Member

Posts: 972We'd like to see you take on for the team. Go and report back sir.
Originally Posted by Josh23
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-21 16:35 #5330Senior Member

Posts: 236Stand down fellas
I finally figured it out fellas. Thanks for the in put.
I'm out fishing now 👍127996;
.
Originally Posted by MrHunLow
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-21 14:12 #5329Senior Member

Posts: 875I meant above not below sorry.
Originally Posted by MrHunLow
[View Original Post]
True you can also use the search button in the main menu, and then search the region to search by scrolling down the field but it's a pain.
-
04-27-21 13:51 #5328Senior Member

Posts: 236Search instructions
Hey RN tried sending you a pm but can't attach a photo to the pm? I do t know maybe this is all because I'm on an iPhone?
Originally Posted by ReallyNone
[View Original Post]
As you can see in pic there is no search bar below where is says this forum is moderated. There is a search bar way up at.
The top but I believe that searches the entire site?
Still baffled?












Reply With Quote





