Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,936 to 16,950 of 37359
-
04-29-21 14:50 #20424Senior Member

Posts: 54Goodbye Alex
Well with Alex being out of the game. I'm looking for a new regular. In Richmond weekly and looking for something consistent. If anyone is up for sharing a contact I would truly appreciate it. Please feel free to PM me.
Be well, stay safe and thanks in advance.
-
04-29-21 13:50 #20423Senior Member

Posts: 373This one kinda looks familiar
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe.../379430758425.
Anyone have any intel on her.
-
04-29-21 13:08 #20422Senior Member

Posts: 54Congratulations Alex
So I just spoke with her and yes. She got married. Wooooo you go Alex. She is confirmed that she is out of the business, understandably.
Originally Posted by BigCuz
[View Original Post]
We wish her and her new husband the best.
-
04-29-21 10:40 #20421Senior Member

Posts: 1069Wowzers!
Dude put a ring on it? That's crazy bro. Happy for her. But the miles she racked up in a few months. I guess that's why she never responded to my last text a few weeks ago.
Originally Posted by VangDr
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-21 10:33 #20420Senior Member

Posts: 54I know she has BF
I know she has a BF who knows. Maybe they are married. She has been unresponsive for about a month or so for me so not sure what's going on.
Originally Posted by VangDr
[View Original Post]
I heard some ramblings that she may be on vacation. It's possible that the person who text you back my not have been her.
-
04-29-21 10:14 #20419Senior Member

Posts: 353Alex
Does anyone know if Alex is marrried? I sent her a text yesterday asking where she was staying at and then late last night she's says "stop texting me, my husband and I don't appreciate it".
-
04-29-21 08:11 #20418Senior Member

Posts: 28Catty Masked Lady
I saw her Tuesday evening for QV. She is is staying in a hotel along Broad Street. The pictures are a bit misleading. She is thick around the midsection. She says she has just started doing this because of some personal misfortunes. She was quick to respond. I will say that BBJ and K9 was good. She aims to please and got into it. I typically see Kristen on the South side but she was not available. I would go back if Kristen is not available. Bring your own protection.
Originally Posted by SouthrnGuy
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-21 20:08 #20417Senior Member

Posts: 1004RE: New face in Henrico
Link assist: https://richmond.skipthegames.com/ma...s/171889018907.
Originally Posted by SouthrnGuy
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-21 19:26 #20416Senior Member

Posts: 122Legit
She is legit. Seen her for the first time last year and just saw her a couple hours ago. In a decent area in the heights with no hassle whatsoever. Treat her right if you see her fellas.
Originally Posted by SeniorManager
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-21 18:51 #20415Asshole

Posts: 567Link not working.
Originally Posted by SouthrnGuy
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-21 16:02 #20414Senior Member

Posts: 196Kryss
How ironic to see this post. I just texed her this morn to say hi & see how she's doing. No reply yet. I sure miss her. Sad. Missin kryss.
Originally Posted by Hello2
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-21 15:29 #20413Senior Member

Posts: 376Stacy wett
80 qv and pics are recent and accurate.
Originally Posted by SeniorManager
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-21 14:59 #20412Senior Member

Posts: 260Hello
Has anyone been able to get in contact with Kryss or Chrissie lately? I know Kryss has been on a hiatus but wasnt sure if that was continuing, I'd love to see either one of them again.
-
04-28-21 14:34 #20411Senior Member

Posts: 127New face in Henrico
Anyone know about or seen this catty masked lady? With things being what they are in the area one needs to be careful. However with the posting of rates it seem to make it light. Any information would help and be reassuring.
skipthegames.com/ massage / caucasian_w / great-with-my-hands /171889018907.
Thanks.
Peace out SG.
-
04-28-21 13:34 #20410Senior Member

Posts: 85Might try her out
Thanks for the info. I might see if she ever travels up north of Richmond since I don't have the chance to go down there often.
Originally Posted by Slkdck31
[View Original Post]
What's her rate? And are her pics recent?











Reply With Quote





